What's new

Buzz Idea - Get paid to write and comment on articles

It's Linux, my friend: Chrome doesn't suit Linux O.S. I'll give a try later to my oldest notebook still running Windows to see what happens. In any way, I hope the articles could be very short, as 20 articles to only earn a dollar it's too much work to earn crumbs (basically, it means each article is paid only 0,05).
Yeah, $0.05 for a 200 word article is too small. That is another factor that is making me choose not to be active in this site. The payment is just peanuts for the much work done researching and typing out all those words.

The website is new. But don't worry. Because I was contacted by one of the admins and I have had good talk with him. And I see that they have lots of ambition to make the website to grow big.
And of course it is legit. All you need is to post at least 5 post to reach the minimum withdraw and request for your earnings. As the website grows you can earn more than $5 from the 5 articles if you get 1000 views on each.
As for now they are hiring members to work on the website. I will contact them back to know if they are still hiring.
Is there any update from this website as at today? I believe you must have had some experience already to have decided whether it is a scam or legit site.

Is there any update from this website as at today? I believe you must have had some experience already to have decided whether it is a scam or legit site.
I am busy with other stuff so I have not been posting on the website. But some other members that have posted on the website have received there payment to their wallet and some have submitted payment proof.

I am busy with other stuff so I have not been posting on the website. But some other members that have posted on the website have received there payment to their wallet and some have submitted payment proof.
This is a very good idea you've shared. I'm glad that people are sticking to the purpose of this forum which is to help open up opportunities online to others.
But I want to ask, how many words must one write to have the article approved? Besides is there any rewards for referrals?

I want to commend you for posting the above earning platform here which can be another source of extra income. Though the site is really new, but I have registered too and I have earned some coins there, but I have not withdrawn yet. But it is worth trying.
Post automatically merged:

I want to commend you for posting the above earning platform here which can be another source of extra income to the members here. I have also registered and made some earning there though I have not withdrawn yet. I think it is worth giving a try as there is nothing to loose.

Last edited:
I think I might start posting there today. I just checked out the site and the annoying pop up ads that redirects you to other sites are not there anymore. I hope they don't come back.

Although this might be legit, but isn't the pay so low? Because one have to work so many hours before accumulating just $5. Can you further explain how I can earn well from this?

Thanks for the clarification, the issue has been sorted out already. Do you plan on registering on the platform to write articles?
Looking at my schedule, it's something that I might be open to joining and see how it would work out for me in making money from publishing articles on the website.

Although this might be legit, but isn't the pay so low? Because one have to work so many hours before accumulating just $5. Can you further explain how I can earn well from this?
Accumulating $5 is easy but that can not be attain in a day. Of course on paid to forum websites like Bizdustry and trendri which are the popular and the most paid, we can't earn $5 in a day but in couple of days we can earn that. Likewise on buzzidea, you can earn $5 in days.
Like I have written. You get paid $0.05 per new short article created and $0.015 per new comment made. With that you can earn at least $1 per day. This combined with bizdustry and trendri , you will be able to earn more than $70 per month.

A friend of mine has invited me to join the group but I have not been free,but I will try it once I am not occupied with my offline jobs

Ok great. At least you have shown us a payment proof,it's legit I've made a little research on it. this days it's not easy to create a fake payment proof.
I realised buzz-idea is a legit get to paid while you read articles and i have done my research when I checked the payment proof that was posted to authenticate the legitimacy of the site.

I have tried many paid to read and write post websites. But some of them pays as low as $0.1 per 1000 views. I have also tried Opera new hub, I have some views on my article and I also asked some of my friends to view my article but I wasn't paid for my views. So I dumped paid to write website.

The paid to read news that I joined pays as low as $0.1 per 1000 news that I read but I don't remember the name of the app.

Recently I was asked to join this new website that pays to read and write article. The name of the website is Buzz Idea.

They are new and they promise to pay high amount to write and read articles. They also have signup bonus. Below is how they pay members.

. Write Article: To write a new article is 50 BuzzCoin
. Comment on Article: You will get paid 15 BuzzCoin to comment on article
. Upload Avatar and Cover photo: You will be paid 10 BuzzCoin for your Avatar and cover photo upload
. Signup bonus: To register on the website, you will receive 10 BuzzCoin to your wallet as signup bonus

Payout
There minimum payout is $0.25. And they pays directly to your Payeer, Perfect Money, Litcoin and Binance Pay. They make payment every friday and saturday of every week.
1000 BuzzCoin = $1
250 BuzzCoin = $0.25

Join buzzidea.online today and start making money to write and read post

Remember that the more members that join the website the more money we all make as a member. Because there will be enough articles for us to read and get paid. And also more members to read our articles and get paid while we sleep.
We have get paid to read and also get to write articles but this one has both , so its makes it important and a good way of making money online but we need the payment proof .

Last edited:
I realised buzz-idea is a legit get to paid while you read articles and i have done my research when I checked the payment proof that was posted to authenticate the legitimacy of the site.

We have get paid to read and also get to write articles but this one has both , so its makes it important and a good way of making money online but we need the payment proof .
What other payment proof do you want. A payment proof had already been posted here already.
The website is still new with very few membership. So there are not lots payment proof that are available. At least 3 members from this forum have already been paid. Apart from paid to write new short articles. They also paid for comments which is 15 BuzzCoin = $0.015 per comment.

I don't know one can be paid by reading articles, this sounds so new to me ,but have you ever earn any amount by reading articles?

I tried to open Buzz Idea in my older Windows based notebook and this time it worked (no suspicious ads nor popups). I saw that short articles are accepted (until I have seen, cryptocurrencies based articles). I saw a couple of articles between 125 and 200 words. It looks like English as mother tongue is not compulsory, as I detected a huge spelling mistake, but in any way the article got published. I think I would join if I'll need to substitute a PTW of mine.

I only have a post that is why I have not been able to withdraw.
@eLdavis
@Stnicholaz
@Hrtbeat
@Dagm1
@Good-Person
@Ezekiel
@CeeJase
@kayode10
@HayKay
@Nomad
@CeeJase
@Immilash
@HayKay
This is a payment proof of someone that registered and have gotten are first payment. I am still busy with other things. If I am chance I will earn and reach the minimum withdraw and request for payment. Then I will post my own payment proof.
I have made withdrawals too. I requested for $0.25 just to confirm the legitimacy of the site. The payment was delivered very fast.

The person was paid with with BNB? is there any option for other coins like maybe Litecoin And the likes? Is this the first article written by the person?
It is not a big problem getting paid with BNB you can get paid by Litecoin there is an option or even trade BNB for Litecoin this is also possible.

Looking at my schedule, it's something that I might be open to joining and see how it would work out for me in making money from publishing articles on the website.
I also thought about it, and I think i might give it a try. I have actually opened the site but have not had enough time to go though it and see how it works for my self.

I also thought about it, and I think i might give it a try. I have actually opened the site but have not had enough time to go though it and see how it works for my self.
The writing articles start from 120 words which is not much compared to writing platforms like Copywriting network from 400 words so even 33 % of the length of articles additionally you can inspire ideas from real life. So if you create 5 articles per day you can reach payout in 4 days which is not much.

The writing articles start from 120 words which is not much compared to writing platforms like Copywriting network from 400 words so even 33 % of the length of articles additionally you can inspire ideas from real life. So if you create 5 articles per day you can reach payout in 4 days which is not much.
You are right. If you want to only post articles, then 5 articles per day for four days will earn you $1 which is the new minimum withdraw. And if you can comment you can earn more than that.

What's the minimum withdrawal again of I might ask? And I still have not gotten an answer about how the earning part works, once I write an article do I get paid or do I need to get likes and comments from other members before I can be paid?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back