What's new

Buzz Idea - Get paid to write and comment on articles

I only have a post that is why I have not been able to withdraw.
@eLdavis
@Stnicholaz
@Hrtbeat
@Dagm1
@Good-Person
@Ezekiel
@CeeJase
@kayode10
@HayKay
@Nomad
@CeeJase
@Immilash
@HayKay
This is a payment proof of someone that registered and have gotten are first payment. I am still busy with other things. If I am chance I will earn and reach the minimum withdraw and request for payment. Then I will post my own payment proof.
The person was paid with with BNB? is there any option for other coins like maybe Litecoin And the likes? Is this the first article written by the person?

@eLdavis
@Stnicholaz
@Hrtbeat
@Dagm1
@Good-Person
@Ezekiel
@CeeJase
@kayode10
@HayKay
@Nomad
@CeeJase
@Immilash
@HayKay
This is a payment proof of someone that registered and have gotten are first payment. I am still busy with other things. If I am chance I will earn and reach the minimum withdraw and request for payment. Then I will post my own payment proof.

The person in the question got paid only 24 cents. But the main question here is how much time did it take him to earn that much amount? if it took a single day, then I would think that the site is worth it. I wouldn't write an article for some site only to see that I got paid only 24 cents in a month for that.

The person was paid with with BNB? is there any option for other coins like maybe Litecoin And the likes? Is this the first article written by the person?
It seems she got paid choosing Binance Pay payment option. Maybe that is why she was paid in binance coin. Any coin can be paid with. Apart from Binance Pay, they also accept payeer, Perfect Money and litcoin. Since litcoin is your choice, you can choose litcoin as your payment option.

@Good-Person like she said that she registered yesterday and she made 5 article post of which each article is 50 BuzzCoin and the total 5 articles is 250 BuzzCoin which is equal to $0.25. And there minimum payout is $0.25

I don't know how she got paid early. Maybe because yesterday was Saturday. As there payment day is friday and saturday of every week.

Last edited:
@eLdavis
@Stnicholaz
@Hrtbeat
@Dagm1
@Good-Person
@Ezekiel
@CeeJase
@kayode10
@HayKay
@Nomad
@CeeJase
@Immilash
@HayKay
Ok great. At least you have shown us a payment proof,it's legit I've made a little research on it. this days it's not easy to create a fake payment proof.

It seems she got paid choosing Binance Pay payment option. Maybe that is why she was paid in binance coin. Any coin can be paid with. Apart from Binance Pay, they also accept payeer, Perfect Money and litcoin. Since litcoin is your choice, you can choose litcoin as your payment option.

@Good-Person like she said that she registered yesterday and she made 5 article post of which each article is 50 BuzzCoin and the total 5 articles is 250 BuzzCoin which is equal to $0.25. And there minimum payout is $0.25

I don't know how she got paid early. Maybe because yesterday was Saturday. As there payment day is friday and saturday of every week.
Oh okay, since it's free to register, I don't think there is any harm giving it a try. On my spare time I would register and check it out let's see how it would go.

@eLdavis
@Stnicholaz
@Hrtbeat
@Dagm1
@Good-Person
@Ezekiel
@CeeJase
@kayode10
@HayKay
@Nomad
@CeeJase
@Immilash
@HayKay
I believe that this is something that is very interesting which is also similar to this particular platform where you get to earn 1000 biz notes for $1 and there too the same 1000 notes for $1.

There many other legit ways for freelance writers to make money online. But you need to have the skills to be chosen among the large pool of applicants. So, it’s crucial to enhance your writing skills and develop the right attitude towards this craft by being open to all possibilities

If you read from the beginning of the Post where the writer advertised the platform where you can enable if he mentioned order forms of payment channels that you can use to get your money from the website.

If you read from the beginning of the Post where the writer advertised the platform where you can enable if he mentioned order forms of payment channels that you can use to get your money from the website.
Thanks for the clarification, the issue has been sorted out already. Do you plan on registering on the platform to write articles?

I have been introduced to buzzidea.
Registering at first was a heck because of the too many ads popping up every now and then.
I have not really started earning from the platform; i hope to earn more from it.
I have tried many paid to read and write post websites. But some of them pays as low as $0.1 per 1000 views. I have also tried Opera new hub, I have some views on my article and I also asked some of my friends to view my article but I wasn't paid for my views. So I dumped paid to write website.

The paid to read news that I joined pays as low as $0.1 per 1000 news that I read but I don't remember the name of the app.

Recently I was asked to join this new website that pays to read and write article. The name of the website is Buzz Idea.

They are new and they promise to pay high amount to write and read articles. They also have signup bonus. Below is how they pay members.

. Write Article: To write a new article is 50 BuzzCoin
. Read Article: You will get paid 1 BuzzCoin to read article and 1 BuzzCoin when someone read your article
. Upload Avatar and Cover photo: You will be paid 10 BuzzCoin for your Avatar and cover photo upload
. Signup bonus: To register on the website, you will receive 10 BuzzCoin to your wallet as signup bonus

Payout
There minimum payout is $0.25. And they pays directly to your Payeer, Perfect Money, Litcoin and Binance Pay. They make payment every friday and saturday of every week.
1000 BuzzCoin = $1
250 BuzzCoin = $0.25

Join buzzidea.online today and start making money to write and read post

Remember that the more members that join the website the more money we all make as a member. Because there will be enough articles for us to read and get paid. And also more members to read our articles and get paid while we sleep.

That sounds like an awesome new site. I love writing articles so much and it would be awesome to join a site that pays for them. I will go check this site out. I am glad that it has litecoin as a payment option.

Waoh. 1 buzzcoin being $1 is very very low. Imagine how long one would take before you get to that minimum withdrawal amount.
The opportunity is nice for those who can have the patience to stay and work on the site. In situations like this, I better stay on this forum and keep learning and earning.
No, 1000 buzzcoins is equivalent to a dollar.
I have registered on the platform and started earning. It is similar to bizdustry and requires similar resources (time, energy). But their minimal withdrawal is lesser compared to biznotes.

I joined the site yesterday and I plan to start posting articles today. It looks like a really great platform, though the earnings are pretty low. I hope they raise the amount with time. But for now, I will enjoy posting the few articles I can.

I have been introduced to buzzidea.
Registering at first was a heck because of the too many ads popping up every now and then.
I have not really started earning from the platform; i hope to earn more from it.
If you recheck the website now you will see that the pop ads have been disabled. With the features that the website exhibit, you will see that it is earn to earn money there. 20 post will gives $1. And for someone that don't have time to post or can't reason something to post, can just read other people's post and read there headline news. With this the person can make a withdraw every week with no stress

I opened the page, following the link, but after few seconds, I can't move any more cause it appears a suspicious ad, asking me to download and install a no requested extension:

suspiciousad.png
ndsuspiciousad.png

Impossible to explore the site. Then, my device got frozen and I had to reboot the notebook. Any other similar experience?

I opened the page, following the link, but after few seconds, I can't move any more cause it appears a suspicious ad, asking me to download and install a no requested extension:

View attachment 2971
View attachment 2972

Impossible to explore the site. Then, my device got frozen and I had to reboot the notebook. Any other similar experience?
I don't know why you are having that issue. With what is on the screenshot you uploaded. It seams that is the work of your browser encouraging you to install Adblocker on your your Firefox browser. You can try chrome browser. That is a better browser to surf the internet.

It's Linux, my friend: Chrome doesn't suit Linux O.S. I'll give a try later to my oldest notebook still running Windows to see what happens. In any way, I hope the articles could be very short, as 20 articles to only earn a dollar it's too much work to earn crumbs (basically, it means each article is paid only 0,05).

Oh! The site is a great website with the review and comments I have seen so far here. I would also love to join and see how it goes. It is also good that litecoin is part of the payment options

View attachment 2971
View attachment 2972

I have experienced that too. The ads redirects me to other sites and it becomes impossible to explore the site. Those ads are really annoying. It makes me not to want to work there anymore.

This is the first time I am hearing about this website. I will go online to do some research about it and read some review just in case. If I come across good things about the wizard I am going to sign up to your link to see how much I can make.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back