What's new

Buying shares at your bank

No matter what anyone says if my bank sells their share I will definitely buy it because having my money saved in the bank is actually a guarantee that I trust them and their share is going to be a good thing for me to buy as well.

If your licence is where one can buy shares in his or her own bank, then it is a very wise idea rather than leaving the money in the bank and it's not making any replica progress for you

Buying share in your bank is a good investment even though the profit will not be much as you may expect but at least your money is safe. And some times they give gift during festivals one of my friend get it during Christmas.

In my country, I wouldn't advise even my enemies to buy bank shares, I know someone who bought 5000 share in a company over six years ago and the profit is only #1, lol.

I think that this is a very good idea. You can one day choose to buy shares of your bank or from your bank but you should also be careful and buy only the right shares.

Buying shares is always a good intiaitive no matter the establishment so if it's with ones bank then it's all good because if there is success with that bank then the investment was a success too

It is all still good to buy shares in your bank because this helps your money to grow in the long run than just been there in your safe like that without appreciating In value

Buying shares is always a good intiaitive no matter the establishment so if it's with ones bank then it's all good because if there is success with that bank then the investment was a success too
My bank is the biggest bank in our country and incidentally that is where my wife works. But to be honest, I have not bought stocks of my bank because I am not good in stocks and I don't think I am fit for that kind of investment. Real estate is my type of investment and I am saving money for that.

Buying shares of banks are quite profitable but not that much except when someone buys a huge amount of shares from the bank

I think it's good but it will be dependent on the kind of bank you use. Some banks in my country has lots of issues. I can't vouch for their stocks.

Seriously when considering getting shares from my bank at something that after haven't considered to a great extent and it's something that can actually pay me I don't see any reason why I shouldn't invest in it.

stock-market-crash-with-tablet-device_24877-62401.jpg
a​

This might sounds strange for others, but it is a good investment since you are using their offers, would you buy stocks in your bank so when the bank grows your money multiplies, do you believe it is a good idea or not ? Let us know below in a comment.
Its a very good idea as long the bank is one of the best bank to to entrust your money with and it will yield a good roi ( return) . ..

I do not think I ever want to get involved with my bank up to this extent of buying shares with them because it is not going to yield big at all.

Write your reply... buying shares in your bank well that's also a great idea of starting up a business since you need money you can also buy shares from you're own bank is noting big from that

Yes it's really a good option to buy à share of a bank. So far you are using the bank it actually shows that you have much interest in using the bank and you can also make money from their share

It has been a profitable investment buying shares from bank but it has been bastardized in my country because the bank favors the rich you should not be expecting a high or commercial dividend except you biuy million of shares

Seriously as far as I'm concerned when it comes to buying shares of your bank I don't really see anything wrong with it as long as you can be able to make profit from the shares that you bought from your bank.

I won't advice anyone to buy shares directly from the bank without a broker , you might end up thinking your being frauded

If you have strong reasons to believe that your bank is going to perform very well in the future and is nothing wrong in buying its stock and keeping it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back