What's new

Buying shares at your bank

stock-market-crash-with-tablet-device_24877-62401.jpg
a​

This might sounds strange for others, but it is a good investment since you are using their offers, would you buy stocks in your bank so when the bank grows your money multiplies, do you believe it is a good idea or not ? Let us know below in a comment.
I don't think I can buy any shares from bank because of what my elder brother once faced with this bank shares of a thing. It turned out to zero for him.

I just don't like having any dealing with the traditional banking system apart from the fact that I have to keep my money in their vault, I don't like transacting business with them

For a longterm investment it is a good idea to buy socks at your bank when the bring up reasonable offers,although the interest rates are not always very high.

In my country, it's easier to buy shares at the bank instead of other sources so banks use it as strategy to sell their own shares but to invest in a banking shares is too risky when there are other profitable ways one can invest in like crypto.

I cannot imagine to buy shares of the bank where I have account. The share is highly valued and I do not have funds. If I had discovted the launching of primary shares years ago, I would have bought shares.

These brokers will assist you with not only your investment needs, but also estate planning, tax advice, retirement planning, budgeting, and every other form of financial advice, hence the term "full-service." They are for investors who want everything in one bundle that will help you manage all of your financial needs now and in the future.

I think it is good idea to buy shares in your bank, because it will help one to save huge of money in the future use, so is very advisable if you have money you can go ahead, your bank will help you to save the money for you, and there are so many benefit from buying shares.

stock-market-crash-with-tablet-device_24877-62401.jpg
a​

This might sounds strange for others, but it is a good investment since you are using their offers, would you buy stocks in your bank so when the bank grows your money multiplies, do you believe it is a good idea or not ? Let us know below in a comment.
Buying of shares in different companies and organizations is a very good thing, once the organization is doing well and making good profits.

Its a good idea, buying shares with your bank will bring you income as the bank grows overall. Because bank it's a legit institution where your money is always safe. By so doing, they will make sure your investment is also safe and brings you profit at the long run.
Bank really is a legitimate institution where money is been kept for profit and increment purposes, so buying shares is a good way of securing the future.

Since I don't really like dealing with banks that much for transactions, I can only say I buy just a little fraction of shears with money o just want to use to put into that area

I have bought some shares in a financial institution some years back, but not my bank,the reason i bought into the shares of that particular financial institution was because of their high dividens and bonus at the end of their financial year.But it would be a good idea to buy into my own bank as an investor.

I really dont trust thw banks because all they do is certainly for their benefits only I will rather invest my money in some other industry, The banking industry are out their to exploit people in general that includes their customers and even workers aswel. I wouldn't invest there.

Personally I rather buy shares from Multi Corporation companies that are not in my country as far as I know that the company is well established for me to make a lot of profit from the stock.

Banks in my country are not customer friendly at all and I won't want to have anything to do with them, especially like buying shares.

I really like the sound of it and i really when people are talking about it but right now I don’t think I’m financially okay and ready to buy a share from my bank or any bank.

Well, if the shares which my financial banks are selling seems to be a good investment, personally I don't see any reason why I shouldn't take part in such stock?

This is a very good idea. Many people don't realize that all the money they're saving in the bank is being used to by the bank to run several investment and when the profit is made they will not share the owner out of it. When you buy their share you become entitled to their profits.

I don't think it is a good idea to buy shares at your local bank, especially if the bank is local. I think if the bank is huge and intercontinental, then maybe. I think it is also important to do your research before buying the bank shares.

Personally I don't see any reason why you cannot buy shares anywhere you want as long as there is a plan on ground on how you are to get your profit at the end of the day.

I’ve bought shares before in a bank. Though the dividend wasn’t high but it was worthwhile. During the festive periods, the bank gives gifts out to its shareholders and I receive my on 21st of December annually. It’s a very good way to invest for a long term
I have been an admirer of stock from way back in collage,and amonge the shares i bought financial institution is one of them,and though the units i bought that time was very small,as i have planned to increased it with time,i could'nt due to some issus,but do receive my dividens from time to time.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back