What's new

Buying shares at your bank

There is no bad thing in buying stock of you are using as far that money you save in bank is secure. If you buy stock of your bank as the bank is growing your money will be increasing, and that will be a good profits for you. So, it's advisable to invest on your bank stock.

Buying stock in bank is actually very good, bank is a stable organization and you can foretell the amount of money you are expecting after all, unlike other investment scheme that their flow fluctuate and no one can decide.

Buying share is not the best investment for young people.
For old men, maybe it is good. Dividend on shares are so poor these days, and you pray for the company to make a profit.
Buying from your bank is not a necessity.

Buying shares in the bank is a good intention because they are government financial institution, it is impossible to scam people and investing there is secure with no apprehension at all.

shares bank can be a good way to make a return on your money, but is less rewarding if dealing costs are through the roof – these alone can take a sizeable chunk of your money. Here's everything you need to know about buying, holding and selling shares, including the cheapest way to buy and tips for new investors.
Companies issue shares to raise money and investors buy shares in businesses because they believe the company will do well and they want to 'share' in its success.

It is good to buy shares in the bank because they are one of the reliable sources of getting shares.
The activities of the bank is based on the the government's policy and they would try to always protect their name from any business that can tarnish the business image.

I only buy stocks at my principal participated federal government bank. This brazilian bank is offering very interesting option to whatever kind of investor, since the billionaire professional investor to the retired granny owning few pennies. I feel confortable with this option, especially knowing in my country federal (and big interntional too) banks are secure.

This is a nice idea. From your explanation it will be more easier and your application will be considered because you are using their offer and services. There might also allocate discount to you because you are their client.

It depends on some factors like how well the bank is doing and how well their stocks and shares are performing.
If you don’t have a grip on it, read more books.
And there are better Companies that give shares compare to banks.

There are some sectors that their shares are usually in high demand by investors, and banking sector is one of them. Banks makes huge profits from different transactions like loans, e-channels, etc, and that's why they always report huge profit at the end of every financial year. So investing in bank shares is good business.

Buying stock from your bank is a great idea especially if you trust and believe the bank will make more improvement in the future. But if you think there are low potentials associated with your bank and price of its stocks, then it is better to avoid any loss by not investing anything at all in it.

You can make money from buying shares in my country if you invest in millions, sometimes the dividends varies, but I don't advise my friends to buy shares over here, instead I encourage investing in Bitcoin cos that's where you make a huge amount of cash big time.

I dont really think i will want to do that. My dad bought some sharws with his bank but the money he gets in return is like a peanut and i am really discouraged going same direction

I have never really thought of this because i believe its not really practiced, most banks are prone to liquidate as the assets is not fixed.

Buying shares with banks could be risky because I have done it before. It could be risky because if there are looses, you and the banks will share the loose. But if there gain the gain could be small but sometimes worthwhile. I don't really have flir for share buying because the returns could also be long-term.

It is good for someone to buy share from his bank this is because bank is a standard organisation and it is well profitable in the future, Bank also is a fast-growing organisation

You have done well to bring this to the notice of the members. But I don't really understand what offers the bank will give you to start. Maybe you should throw more light on the type of offers you talking about.

stock-market-crash-with-tablet-device_24877-62401.jpg
a​

This might sounds strange for others, but it is a good investment since you are using their offers, would you buy stocks in your bank so when the bank grows your money multiplies, do you believe it is a good idea or not ? Let us know below in a comment.
I think is a very good idea to buy some shares in my bank, because I could say I trust my bank so much that's why I bank with them and I could invest with them as well. So is a good thing to do with my bank.

Buying shares in your bank is a very good investment and it is advisable for everyone to do so, but sometimes it all depends on the policy of the bank. You need to be sure of what is good for you.

stock-market-crash-with-tablet-device_24877-62401.jpg
a​

This might sounds strange for others, but it is a good investment since you are using their offers, would you buy stocks in your bank so when the bank grows your money multiplies, do you believe it is a good idea or not ? Let us know below in a comment.
It's a good idea to buy shares from one's bank if you have the financial capability to go about it. But most of these banks don't do these things publicly.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back