What's new

Buying shares at your bank

vest1992

stock-market-crash-with-tablet-device_24877-62401.jpg
a​

This might sounds strange for others, but it is a good investment since you are using their offers, would you buy stocks in your bank so when the bank grows your money multiplies, do you believe it is a good idea or not ? Let us know below in a comment.

a​

This might sounds strange for others, but it is a good investment since you are using their offers, would you buy stocks in your bank so when the bank grows your money multiplies, do you believe it is a good idea or not ? Let us know below in a comment.
Its a good idea, buying shares with your bank will bring you income as the bank grows overall. Because bank it's a legit institution where your money is always safe. By so doing, they will make sure your investment is also safe and brings you profit at the long run.

I’ve bought shares before in a bank. Though the dividend wasn’t high but it was worthwhile. During the festive periods, the bank gives gifts out to its shareholders and I receive my on 21st of December annually. It’s a very good way to invest for a long term

Depends on what bank you invest in. Most banks are pretty much stable and they don't have the potential to grow very much since they only work nationally and they are already pretty big there so there is not much room for growth. But if that bank is a small or new bank and has bigger plans for the future then it might be a good idea investing in it

Depends on what bank you invest in. Most banks are pretty much stable and they don't have the potential to grow very much since they only work nationally and they are already pretty big there so there is not much room for growth. But if that bank is a small or new bank and has bigger plans for the future then it might be a good idea investing in it
In Romania there are packets to invest in several companies, if you start asking questions you will be amazed about the answers you might receive. When I started a course of trading and the importance of learning to put your eggs in several places I got some interesting pov back then.

Our deposits are in the biggest bank in the Philippines. We trust that bank so we bought a shares of stocks a few years back (I think 3 years ago). The value of the stocks increased and now it is worth $10k which is big money here. That is our only investment in stocks because we do not want to risk in buying stocks of other companies. If we have more money then more likely we would buy some more shares of stocks of our bank.

It is a nice initiative to buy shares in ones bank. This form of investment will be genuine, secure and profitable as you are already a well known investor with them.

Buying shares at your bank. This is a good thing to do with your bank. Buying shares or investing in shares is good and lucrative business to do or invest into.

I can only buy shares in my bank if only they are offering it as a commitment to keep banking with them!;);)
Yeah right i know!
Just trying to emphasize my NO. I cant buy.
I wasnt once a lover of buying shares and stocks but some experiences during the recession of 2008/2009 has thought me otherwise. I was stil young , i mean the n my friends were buying shoes , cosmetics and clothes but i was interested in shares but alas , regretted it. the only investment of old i can consider is land acquisition.

a​

So if you're well aware that your bank is not doing well generally but simply because you are banking with them, you will go ahead and buy stock from them? That would be looking at your money go down the drain. I'm never going to do such thing because it's not financially wise.

I can only buy shares in my bank if only they are offering it as a commitment to keep banking with them!;);)
Yeah right i know!
Just trying to emphasize my NO. I cant buy.
I wasnt once a lover of buying shares and stocks but some experiences during the recession of 2008/2009 has thought me otherwise. I was stil young , i mean the n my friends were buying shoes , cosmetics and clothes but i was interested in shares but alas , regretted it. the only investment of old i can consider is land acquisition.

Wow, you even have more foresight that you know by not looking at following trends of what your friends are doing but seriously setting up your sight on land acquisition.

This is very huge no matter what angle one looks at it from. It's investment in real estate and it's gold mine from where I come from.

Wow, you even have more foresight that you know by not looking at following trends of what your friends are doing but seriously setting up your sight on land acquisition.

This is very huge no matter what angle one looks at it from. It's investment in real estate and it's gold mine from where I come from.
Yeah !

Buying stocks in your bank or shares guarantee trust and confidence.
The only challenge is the profit margin.
Most times banks interest in some shares are nothing to write home about. For me is not about the confidence alone as a legit institution but it is about you getting enough profit for your shares.

Most banks do not pay a very comfortable dividend. They favour the rich with their shares. If you buy below a million share, you should not be expecting a remarkable dividend. I lost interest when the dividend was too small.

Buying stocks with your bank is actually a very good idea, whether bank stocks are a good buy largely comes down to the quality of the underlying loans in a bank's portfolio.When you invest in a bank account, you can determine fairly accurately the amount of money you will have at a specific date in the future. Bank accounts avoid market fluctuations that are typical of other investments, such as stocks, and typically pay fixed interest.

The price of a share will go up or down if people change their minds about how well the company is performing, or about the economic conditions it operates in.

If a share price reduces then the value of your investment reduces as well.

However, shares have historically provided better returns over the long run than the other main asset classes: property, cash or bonds.

Holding shares in just one company is very high risk.

If that company gets into difficulties then you could lose some or all of your money.

You can spread your risk by diversifying – buying shares in a variety of companies, and investing in other assets or countries – or by putting your money into pooled investments like unit trusts or OEICs.

If you’re well diversified and invest long term (for more than five years) you can keep risk down, and have a chance of good returns.

Buying shares in some African banks is absolutely nonesense. I invested in Bitcoin for one month, I also bought a share that same month that I invested in btc, you will be surprise to see the difference between the two. Btc skyrocketed and doubled my capital, while my share in the bank didn't add a dime,

Buying the stock of a bank you use is a good way to make a compound interest. Since you already trust your bank by saving up your capital with them, their is no arm in trying to buy their stock to further enhance the visibility and profitability of the bank.

It has been a profitable investment buying shares from bank. But it has been bastardised in my country because the bank favour the rich. You should not be expecting a high or commedable dividend except you buy millions of shares.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back