What's new

Buying shares at your bank

I rather prefer to buy shares from other non banking companies because I don't really trust the dealings of the banks, there are a couple of better shares out there.

Personally I don't really have any problem with buying shares in my bank as long as you know that the financial record of my bank is doing well so their shares can pay me a good profit margin.

buying shares from your bank ,yes you can buy shares from your bank ,despite the fact that the bank is yours you can still buy some shares. it will also help you it terms of growth and the development of the Bank

stock-market-crash-with-tablet-device_24877-62401.jpg
a​

This might sounds strange for others, but it is a good investment since you are using their offers, would you buy stocks in your bank so when the bank grows your money multiplies, do you believe it is a good idea or not ? Let us know below in a comment.
Buying stock from the bank is a good idea because bank grows quickly and your share is guarantee, I will consider having a share with bank soon

I don't believe in destiny in stock and shares of a company especially the banks I'm using. I prefer to use real estate investment.

The problem with our banking system is that a lot of his activities are decided by the Central Bank of the country which will definitely influence how profitable you can make from investing in stocks and shares.

The banks that I use has a share price of $12. If I want to profit from share investment, I need to by at least 100 shares. I need $1200 for that purpose, at this moment this is not possible for me

Buying shares at your bank is less of a high risk investment. The interest attached is not always high plus buying shares in a bank should be part of a long term goal if you intend to make meaningful profit.

Well buying share in your bank is a very good idea so far you have some positive information about the operation of your bank at any time the bank experience profit or growth in its business definitely you also owned a part out of their profit.

I have known the existence of banks selling shares to their customers for a very long time now and have not been able to make that move in getting myself into the game of having some.shares tommy name till this day

You can choose to buy or sell stock on your own by opening a brokerage account with one of the many brokerage firms. After opening your account, connect it with your bank.

stock-market-crash-with-tablet-device_24877-62401.jpg
a​

This might sounds strange for others, but it is a good investment since you are using their offers, would you buy stocks in your bank so when the bank grows your money multiplies, do you believe it is a good idea or not ? Let us know below in a comment.
I think it is good idea to buy stocks in your bank.
Most of these banks have very good dividends attached to their stocks.

There are different places to buy shares but why banks, I don't think if it will be a great idea to buy shares in a bank because people don't trust the dealings with bank.

There are different places to buy shares but why banks, I don't think if it will be a great idea to buy shares in a bank because people don't trust the dealings with bank.
Banks will not be around anymore if what you said about trust is true. People deposit their money on the bank based on trust. Banks have billions of deposits which means the public have trust in the banks. I own shares of the biggest bank in our country and I am confident about it.

That's very nice to hear for me I don't trust banks especially banks in my area they are not trustworthy but in your own case it will be a great idea to have shares in different banks.

It is very easy to buy shares from my bank. To applying for shares needs some protocol to follow. But as a regular customer in my bank, I collected it very easy.

Investing in stocks through your bank. This is something you should do with your bank. Purchasing stock or investing in stock is a nice and profitable business to perform or invest in.

Depends on what bank you invest in. Most banks are pretty much stable and they don't have the potential to grow very much since they only work nationally and they are already pretty big there so there is not much room for growth. But if that bank is a small or new bank and has bigger plans for the future then it might be a good idea investing in it

I agree that it depends on the ban k in your country. At present the banking system here is respectable and our central bank is strict with the regulations that banks are in good stead. It's been a long while that banks are doing good and there are no reports of bankruptcy.

Yes, it's a welcoming idea to buy shares from your bank. This is at your own advantage that when your bank goes financially your own money also multiple because they money will be used to run other businesses transactions which will generate income yo the bank and also yourself.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back