What's new

Buying shares at your bank

Buying shares in my bank would always be a good option anyday, anytime. The banking sector in my country is extremely profitable and they rarely post losses.
If I have the opportunity to, I wouldn't hesitate.

The banking institution might not be very popular in a lot of places but it is very profitable here in my country .the banks are responsible for so many things that make them very important to the economy and buying their stocks is a very good idea.

Buying shares from my bank is a great deal for me. It's a long term investment which allows me to enjoy my dividends at every ending of the year. Even at retirement it's a cool business which brings me more money after work and still have something to fall back on.

I think there are various banks that have a link with the stock market and they offer the facility to buy and sell shares in your bank's branch. There are many bankers who have also invested money in the stock market.

stock-market-crash-with-tablet-device_24877-62401.jpg
a​

This might sounds strange for others, but it is a good investment since you are using their offers, would you buy stocks in your bank so when the bank grows your money multiplies, do you believe it is a good idea or not ? Let us know below in a comment.
I would buy stocks from a bank, but then i would consider the type of bank.
You are right, as the bank grows, your money grows too.
I think it is actually a lucrative one.

I haven't tried buying shares before either with an organization or a company. But I have strategically planned to invest in shares this 2022. Although here in my country, Nigeria we don't know much about shares business.

I have never thought of buying shares at my bank because i am afraid of liquidations because of the banks are often mismanaged and that could affect my money.

I've previously purchased shares of a bank.
Despite the low payout, it was nevertheless valuable.
The bank offers gifts to its stockholders throughout the holidays, and I always get mine on December 21.
It's a great approach to make long-term investments.

Well I’ve bought shares before in a bank. Though the dividend wasn’t high but it was worthwhile. During the festive periods, the bank gives gifts out to its shareholders and I receive my on 21st of December annually. It’s a very good way to invest for a long term

Well I’ve bought shares before in a bank. Though the dividend wasn’t high but it was worthwhile. During the festive periods, the bank gives gifts out to its shareholders and I receive my on 21st of December annually. It’s a very good way to invest for a long term
It seems like you have good experience on this, well for me I don't know anything much, if you have interest on those kinds of things I believe it will be a good idea to try them out.

when i was way younger, banks used to advertise for shares and all that but as i grew up, i began to understand one or two concepts that have to do witht the stock market and it was very interesting

Buying shares at any establishment or platform is actually a good idea but can anybody actually trust the banking system at this period of time. I don't want to buy any bank share

It is a nice initiative to buy shares in ones bank. This form of investment will be genuine, secure and profitable as you are already a well known investor with them.
I bought into the shares of some banks then and i did not have any regret about my investment about the move i made then,it is actually a good idea to invest in your bank,because it shows you have confidence in the management.

I’ve bought shares before in a bank. Though the dividend wasn’t high but it was worthwhile. During the festive periods, the bank gives gifts out to its shareholders and I receive my on 21st of December annually. It’s a very good way to invest for a long term
For me personally, I don't think you can make so much money from investing on banks stock except you have so much money at your disposal to invest on it if not you would not get anything tangible

It's really a nice idea and a profitable decision. Buying stock from your bank actually serve you as well as the bank. When you buy stock from bank your investment is free from risk of Lost.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back