What's new

Buying properties close together

It doesn't bother me, whst bothers me, is how legitimate the property are?? If they're legit i don't mind buying plenty hectares or houses if the funds are there for me.
Before buying you can make research and investigations on the properties. You need to know things like how long the property has been in place, more information about the seller and even where they are from (where he stays) and the reason for selling

Before buying you can make research and investigations on the properties. You need to know things like how long the property has been in place, more information about the seller and even where they are from (where he stays) and the reason for selling
That's truly to be considered first time before buying any land from any seller. We nerd to get all.this clarification before being sure of ghr land we are buying to avoid issues unfold in the future.

Being so close is not a problem as far as I'm concerned. It is your property and there will always be persons who will need to rent out that property of yours anytime

There are people who prefer to buy properties that are close together and of course it can sometimes be very costly because of the cost of buying them all.

That's truly to be considered first time before buying any land from any seller. We nerd to get all.this clarification before being sure of ghr land we are buying to avoid issues unfold in the future.
Yes, like i have said this before, a friend of mine back then brought a landed property, without making proper research, only to find out the property he brought was used in collecting loan that has not been paid back.

Is it a good idea to buy properties that are really close together? As in, with very little land? I am curious to know if it's even a good idea, because being so close is a thing people don't like about their properties.
It really depends on your decision. If you want to get away from people or your family then you should buy a property that is very far away. But if you decide to be close to your family and relatives then you will just decide to buy the property right away. I like properties that are away and not close.

Yes, like i have said this before, a friend of mine back then brought a landed property, without making proper research, only to find out the property he brought was used in collecting loan that has not been paid back.
Thst is a sad one there for your friend. That's why one doesn't need to do things blindly, at least consult those living around to give you accurate information about the property you're securing.

Thst is a sad one there for your friend. That's why one doesn't need to do things blindly, at least consult those living around to give you accurate information about the property you're securing.
Exactly, most when an owner suddenly just decides to sell his or her property, most of them do this for various reasons. Either they desperately need the capital to travel out of the country, or to save their business, or even to deal with health issue. For some it might hsve become a liability to them. While some like in the case of my friend, might be in trouble. You wount know until you make research

I depends on your choice but I will not really advise one to go for a house that is close together because of lack of space even though not for you, but for your visitors.
Buying property close together may be a disadvantage or an advantage as the case may be for most times people like to buy property close together maybe if they want to expand their business.

It on what what you plan on using the land for,if it something that doesn't matter the property are
Allot of person are not that bordered about it to catapult it to the next level

Buying tue landed properties won't be an issue if it won't later result to any legal case in the nearest future. So you just need to do your research very well before you pay for the property in your domain

Buying property close together may be a disadvantage or an advantage as the case may be for most times people like to buy property close together maybe if they want to expand their business.
Yeah, I understand. Any thing that has advantage most have disadvantage, so in terms of buying things close together depends on your need, want and comfort.

Exactly, most when an owner suddenly just decides to sell his or her property, most of them do this for various reasons. Either they desperately need the capital to travel out of the country, or to save their business, or even to deal with health issue. For some it might hsve become a liability to them. While some like in the case of my friend, might be in trouble. You wount know until you make research
That's just it, many things comes in the life an individual. To many uncertainties can cause us given our hard earned property away so cheap.

That's just it, many things comes in the life an individual. To many uncertainties can cause us given our hard earned property away so cheap.
Like i know of one back then, though not a house but his car. He just brought the car still very brand new, not even up to six months, something came up and he decided to travel out. He sold the car not even up to half the amount he brought it just because he was desperate

It depends on what you want but for me, I do not like properties that are too close to each other with little space in between them. Should something terrible happens like fire, it will likely engulf the nearest buildings also.

Like i know of one back then, though not a house but his car. He just brought the car still very brand new, not even up to six months, something came up and he decided to travel out. He sold the car not even up to half the amount he brought it just because he was desperate
That's why we pray not to have challenges that will make us to sell our valuable item or property for cheap. Was the person facing an issue, that prompted the sell??

That's why we pray not to have challenges that will make us to sell our valuable item or property for cheap. Was the person facing an issue, that prompted the sell??
Yes. There are so many cases like this here, a lot of persons selling one property or the other, it could be houses, cars, even little things like laptop or phones and the like just to get quick cash to sort one issue or the other. It could be health issue or something urgent.

Some people that have estates like to buy properties that are close together because it will make everything good and when they want to sell it it will be a huge amount of money.

Yes. There are so many cases like this here, a lot of persons selling one property or the other, it could be houses, cars, even little things like laptop or phones and the like just to get quick cash to sort one issue or the other. It could be health issue or something urgent.
Yes, it can be anything dear. That's why uncertainties Luke those ones you mentioned are prayed against. It makes us lose what we aren't want to.

Yes, it can be anything dear. That's why uncertainties Luke those ones you mentioned are prayed against. It makes us lose what we aren't want to.
What time is go to buy property close to each other because of business purposes because when it comes to expansion of business you can be able to buy properties that are close to your business so that you can expand the business.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back