What's new

Buying properties close together

We all have different reasons for acquiring a property but if you are acquiring a property to live there then you should know that acquiring close lands would limit air flow to your property.

A property like a house that you plan to live in must be livable. Think of an apartment that you rent which is crowded and cramped with no space, do you want to own that? A house needs a space in the lot for the garage or a garden. If there is not space then that is not a good property to buy.
Yeah you're right about that

It is very good to buy a property that is close, if actually the location is very good I think there is nothing wrong of buying property that is close.
Exactly, especially if the property is for investment and residential purposes, since it's close to each other you will be able to monitor your investment by your self and reduce stress.

I really do not see anything wrong in buying properties that are very close to each other provided that you have to believe that they are going to be worth more in the future.

Is it a good idea to buy properties that are really close together? As in, with very little land? I am curious to know if it's even a good idea, because being so close is a thing people don't like about their properties.
One man meat is another mans poison like the saying always goes, there are some people that like getting their properties in one place for proper monitoring while some like buying it in different environment.

Buying of property that's close together is somehow good and bad , the advantages is that it will less your expenses in transportation from one building to another

While is good for proper monitoring of all the properties, it is not good as investment because it may not bring the desired money based on location.

I think it's best if you have the money to buy,you can buy it and break it down makes it even easier to enlarge the expanse of land the way you want

I would buy properties close to each other if the properties are located in a commercial area..I would develop it, and sell it off if the property appreciate. Investing in property is a very good business and it's very lucrative. The only thing is that it may take lengthy period before it starts appreciating.

That's a good idea, its not easy getting much land in a commercial area because most of the area has been occupied , so its better to buy land or property close together if you have the opportunity.
I would buy properties close to each other if the properties are located in a commercial area..I would develop it, and sell it off if the property appreciate. Investing in property is a very good business and it's very lucrative. The only thing is that it may take lengthy period before it starts appreciating.

Acquiring properties close to each other is not really the problem. The issue to looking I where the properties is located or it as the tendency of appreciating in value where its located.

Is it a good idea to buy properties that are really close together? As in, with very little land? I am curious to know if it's even a good idea, because being so close is a thing people don't like about their properties.
Buying properties that are close together isn't overly a bad idea. The point is how understanding can you be to your partner or colleague. You may have one or two things to gain, if ultimately your properties are close.

Well it is quite interesting and encouraging only if you consider how quality don't screw products are in the same location what if the product are not of the same quality.
Post automatically merged:

It is quite interesting to buy or purchase properties that are very close to each other that will definitely less more expenses and then less stress even though you have to consider the quality of those two properties.

Last edited:
Personally I do not see anything wrong with it .you will have an opportunity to meet them at the same time than for you to drive to different location. Most times it might actually be expensive but I don't see anything wrong with it.

This is a welcomed idea for me. I'll like to buy properties that share same borderline. In most cases, it's not always easy to find as much properties to buy within the same location.

If it is to buy property that are very close in location then it is a very good idea even though other people may not like it in such way. but personally it is better because you can have a very good and a close look and survey of your property at the Same time without any cost of transportation and engaging other people service to survey on your behalf.
I like having my properties close to each other. Any improvements I want to make and expansions will be easier this way.

Buying properties close together or at the same location is very very nice to me. You tends to monitor it because its better than wen they've fallen apart

The purchase of property which are in the same location or the same place is very important I consider it as an advantage of the the buyer this is because he has only focus in a particular place without divers mind on the location of the property.

If it's on a very little piece of land I don't think it's a great idea due to the fact that their will be no room for ventilation and might cause havoc to your health.

Buying properties that are close by is not a bad idea. It is even better to buy properties that are close because it would be very easy to monitor those properties and take care of them.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back