What's new

Buying properties close together

If it is to buy property that are very close in location then it is a very good idea even though other people may not like it in such way. but personally it is better because you can have a very good and a close look and survey of your property at the Same time without any cost of transportation and engaging other people service to survey on your behalf.

I don't see why not. If the properties are in a suitable location and have good facilities, then yeah definitely could be a good investment.

It is very good to buy a property that is close, if actually the location is very good I think there is nothing wrong of buying property that is close.

Most of the rich residents in our village have more than 1 lot. Usually the 2 lots are adjacent. Our neighbor fronting our house has 2 lots, 1 for the parents and the vacant lot beside their property is for the youngest son. If the vicinity is nice then it is an advantage if your properties are close to each other.

It all depends on the location of the properties. If there is high security in that region then there should be no cause for alarm. Otherwise, I would advise you don't buy such.

It all depends on the type of property and what is going to be used for. In the case of business purposes such as complexes or shops,their is no bad in it.

It's about money, even if you do not like a condo setting where the houses are too close then you can take down the building and build what you wish.

There is nothing bad about about your landed properties being close together,Your can decide to erect an array ofestate building on the land.The close vicinity makes it better for easy access to your property and close monitoring without the need to stress yourself on movement between location.

If you mean properties built on lands closed to other property in terms of the available space in between the two properties, I will say it is not good to buy such properties. But if you mean buying properties in the same area close to each other, I will say there is nothing bad in it so far they are not illegal properties.

This is common when you are buying properties, mostly properties that has alot to do with land and buildings and machinery can be included in this class of properties. It is wise to buy properties that one can have proper control over. It will enable easy access to one's property.

There is nothing wrong in buying property anywhere you feel like hut what is more important is the documents of those properties. If the documents are intact, you can go ahead and buy as many as possible even at the same location.

Properties sited in a close location are easy to manage since you won't incure more expenses trying to move place to place to monitor different properties.

Is it a good idea to buy properties that are really close together? As in, with very little land? I am curious to know if it's even a good idea, because being so close is a thing people don't like about their properties.
Why are these set of people saying they don't like buying properties close to each other? There is nothing wrong in buying properties close to each. It all depends on what you want though. Different strokes for different folks

Is it a good idea to buy properties that are really close together? As in, with very little land? I am curious to know if it's even a good idea, because being so close is a thing people don't like about their properties.
With the way landed properties are being divided into smaller and smaller portions, it will be good to purchase properties that are in close proximity to eac other.

For me, I don't mind buying up all the properties that borders mine, so that there will be enough space for expansion.

There are many types of people and everyone has their own tastes. If you are thinking of buying the property and you like your privacy it is better not to buy it, but if on the contrary you are fine with the neighbors and you don't mind having such proximity, I encourage you to make the investment.

It depends on what you plan on using the land for, if its something that does not require privacy or much land space, then you are very free to go for a property with little space. Alot of persons do not like buying or renting properties with little to no privacy, my self included

I don't see anything wrong with that if that really close to each other I think you can buy it and fences all of them together,even here in Nigeria people that are buying two properties that are located together will just buy them all together to make it one. You are even lucky to get that

There is nothing wrong in buying properties that are close together. It all depends on your choice and the kind of location you want your properties situated.

It doesn't bother me, whst bothers me, is how legitimate the property are?? If they're legit i don't mind buying plenty hectares or houses if the funds are there for me.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back