What's new

Buying properties close together

It doesn't bother me, whst bothers me, is how legitimate the property are?? If they're legit i don't mind buying plenty hectares or houses if the funds are there for me.
it is an advantage for you to buy properties that are close to each other because you'll be able to know that all your properties are in one place but most people prefer to buy properties that are separate and different places.

Is it a good idea to buy properties that are really close together? As in, with very little land? I am curious to know if it's even a good idea, because being so close is a thing people don't like about their properties.
To me it means nothing buying property so close to each other,if for any reason you need to be living in one of the property you will be able to secure the other by yourself tho.

There is nothing wrong in buying properties that are close together. It all depends on your choice and the kind of location you want your properties situated.
True, buy you should also put into consideration what you plan on using the property for. If its for renting, most people do not like renting house where there is no space for parking cars, which would make them park far from where it can be closely monitored

The thing I like most is buying landed properties close to each other so that I can be able to monitor it, the only things that matter is that location really matters when it comes to buying a landed property.

Everything bothers in choice, there is absolutely nothing wrong with buying properties that are close together. However, the location has to be taken into consideration. Personally I'll love to have my properties in different locations.

Yes if I am capable of buying those two at a time then I'll be very much grateful to myself because that will be the best form of investment because when they are close together you will be able for you to manage , I just believe it is the best for me.

I would only advocate for buying of properties close to each other as this will increase their overall net value because when properties are close to each other they re-enact a real estate kind of environment which will increase the value of these properties among people that want to purchase them.

True, buy you should also put into consideration what you plan on using the property for. If its for renting, most people do not like renting house where there is no space for parking cars, which would make them park far from where it can be closely monitored
It is just my way of thinking, whether it is for rent or for sale, when houses are too close together people don't like it, first because of the privacy and second because of what you describe, the space that can be used as parking.

It is just my way of thinking, whether it is for rent or for sale, when houses are too close together people don't like it, first because of the privacy and second because of what you describe, the space that can be used as parking.
Exactly, i have come to notice, majority of the people do not like shared space like two different apartment having to share one staircase, there are usually clashes like who get too clean it and the likes.

There is nothing bad in doing so and if the property is been bought in a safe location , i feel you shouldn't be too worried about the property and many others i think been close to each other

it is an advantage for you to buy properties that are close to each other because you'll be able to know that all your properties are in one place but most people prefer to buy properties that are separate and different places.
Hmm, i prefer to buy from different places too, in case emergency takes place i can utilize other options instead of putting eggs in one basket.

Exactly, i have come to notice, majority of the people do not like shared space like two different apartment having to share one staircase, there are usually clashes like who get too clean it and the likes.
It is a very bad investment, as people generally like their privacy. It is very true what you describe, they always end up in a discussion about cleaning or exterior repairs, as no one will want to take it on.

Is it a good idea to buy properties that are really close together? As in, with very little land? I am curious to know if it's even a good idea, because being so close is a thing people don't like about their properties.
Huh... Those people might have personal reasons not everybody would hate having properties being close together, if you are to ask me i like my properties close and not close.

I see nothing wrong in buying properties close to each other though if you ask me, its been done and there hasn't been any issue I know off that arose so if one can do it he can proceed

I would only advocate for buying of properties close to each other as this will increase their overall net value because when properties are close to each other they re-enact a real estate kind of environment which will increase the value of these properties among people that want to purchase them.
Buy a property close together can help and can also make management of both property to be easier,if I had an opportunity this is what I will do because it will help me to avoid the stress of going to different location when am in need of my property.

Buy a property close together can help and can also make management of both property to be easier,if I had an opportunity this is what I will do because it will help me to avoid the stress of going to different location when am in need of my property.
Most people see it as an advantage buying property close together especially if it is for commercial purposes but others may see it as a disadvantage if the law of property is being scattered all over states or nation.

Before I buy such properties i will make sure that the area they're located is very good because it can really be advantageous on the long run.

It is not really advisiable to buy a place or real estate that the properties are too close together because you number may increase and space will not allow you people to be comfortable.

It is not really advisiable to buy a place or real estate that the properties are too close together because you number may increase and space will not allow you people to be comfortable.
Most people will not see it as an advantage to buy properties that have close together but most times if it comes to expansion of a commercial business one can buy property that are close to each other.

I depends on your choice but I will not really advise one to go for a house that is close together because of lack of space even though not for you, but for your visitors.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back