What's new

Buying a old house or Building a new one

Building new house is far better than buying old ones. The cost of renovating the old one is not different from that of building me ones and also u can never get ur desired house
You're right, cost of renovating can just be equivalent to the cost to build a new house. I can't just start renovating a fading house, when their are captivating house plans out there to select and build wonderful structure.

Buying house is okay if u are in a hurry to get the house but subsequently building a new house will be most preferably as it will give you the opportunity to go for what you want

Buying an already house depends on so many factors like the cost, the structure of the house, the conditions, the location and other things. And buying an already built house makes it so easy because you don't have to go through the stress of house designs and others.

Buying an already house depends on so many factors like the cost, the structure of the house, the conditions, the location and other things. And buying an already built house makes it so easy because you don't have to go through the stress of house designs and others.
If I agree, everything will depend on the capital and the time available to the individual, because if he is willing to wait for the construction of the house and has the desired location, he can dedicate himself to it, if on the other hand he gets the house and is in a hurry it is better to buy it.

Sometimes making a decision on this use to prove difficult, buying a house and building a new one requires lots of finances but building a new one requires more finances. So it depends on one's financial buoyancy.

Normally using a old house is not bad,but as the case may be many people doubt the credibility of others,if your house is that good why do you choose to sell it, questions like this makes people setup their personal search in building their own house.

I prefer building my own house if I have the money, instead of buying a house if you have the money to build so to build to your test is better than to buy.

My uncle got a deal from is old pal about a old building for sale at a very good price. My uncle was planning on building his own house but this came has an opportunity to him.

Should I ask him to buy the old building or start building a new home for himself.
I think the b business of buying and sold old home and new home is very good business many people also do this with this my uncle was planning for building a house that this game is a tribute to him so I asked you to do this type of business and earn money and enjoy their life with their habitat friends

Buying an old house can come with certain disadvantages as one might spend a fortune renovating the house which is why it is preferable to personally supervise one's own house.

I for one will prefer buying a new house than an old one. But this is not as if I can't buy a old house, I still can, but if a choice is before me, I will go for the new house

Renovations and Repairs
Of course, there's more to a home's expense than the sticker price, and you can factor in the need for any upgrades or improvements to the property you're considering purchasing. New homes are unlikely to need major repairs for at least seven years, and in most cases, this would be protected by the manufacturer's warranty. The ability to personalise your home as it is being built (

There is nothing wrong if your uncle buy a old house provided that the old house is still in good conditions but if your uncle have the money to build a new one, he should go for it. Building his own house by himself avail him the opportunity to design and build it to his own taste.

Between buying an old house or building new one I will prefer building a new house this is because when you build a new house you use your choice of equipment and materials.

It actually depends on the house. If an old house is constructed well with traditional style, then I might purchase it; however, i mostly prefer new house over old one because most of the new houses are neat and clean and old houses are not that clean and in poor condition.

If you have the money it is advisable for you to build a new house. A new house will be built with quality materials because you will be supervising it and also it will be built with modern materials and styles. Buying a house is also good but in a situation where you have the money to do the new one then go for the latter.

My uncle got a deal from is old pal about a old building for sale at a very good price. My uncle was planning on building his own house but this came has an opportunity to him.

Should I ask him to buy the old building or start building a new home for himself.
It depends on the financial strength and preference of your uncle. If the old house meet up with the standard and quality your uncle wants in a house is there in the old house and the price worth the house, I think he should go for it or else he can build a new one to his own taste and standard.

If the house is not that old and can be renovated then he can go for that since that is cheaper. He can also decide to rent and on the long run builds his very own dream house.

To a very large extent, you should go for the one that best suits your budget though in a parallel situation, building a house will actually be the more cheaper option.

If the house is not that old and can be renovated then he can go for that since that is cheaper. He can also decide to rent and on the long run builds his very own dream house.
The house that we checked in 2001 was 20 years old, kind of dilapidated with a leaking roof and damaged walls and doors. But we bought it and spent $10,000 for the needed renovation and repairs. Now our home is still doing fine and probably the value is about 4 times of the original cost when we bought it.

Every one has choice and taste, one can decide to acquire a building or build from the scratch. It all depends on his or her preference when it comes to building.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back