What's new

Buying a old house or Building a new one

Building a new one is definitely better, especially for a young man; I know that's a little bit exhausted; however, you can design the house as you want and know everything about your equipment.

When we take an old house and build a new one, it gives a lot of benefit to the house and it happens that our financial condition also gets better and the same old house when we don't build it, its price. I also increase and people are attracted to it and we can sell huge amounts of money and make huge profits.
This all depends on the individual capital and also his plans most people may like to buy old big house and make renovation because old houses are normally cheaper than new ones while others may go for new houses.

If the old house is still in good shape a d affordable , then buying it will be alot more economical than building a new one from afresh. However , it is ideal to build from afresh.
I will toe the same line of thought here,because being economical is very important.except you have the money and the building is not up to the standard you want,then demolishing and coming up with a good structure would be ok.

I will toe the same line of thought here,because being economical is very important.except you have the money and the building is not up to the standard you want,then demolishing and coming up with a good structure would be ok.
True , but what is the point in being economical with something you know very well that you do not like ? . You at sometime will not be happy with it

If it is the first time one is getting the house then I would suggest that you build from scratch, that way you will really know how to track your activities.

Personally, I don't see anything wrong in buying a new house as everyone has reason(s) for a particular action. I think if one can buy a house with a good standard which is cheaper than building that same standard, I don't see anything wrong in taking advantage of it, even though it is still good for one to build his house.

True , but what is the point in being economical with something you know very well that you do not like ? . You at sometime will not be happy with it
What i realy mean is the instance that the current structure meets your demand and just need some little adjustment, then one could consider that.But if it is way out of what you want,then an entirely new structure is inevitable.

My uncle got a deal from is old pal about a old building for sale at a very good price. My uncle was planning on building his own house but this came has an opportunity to him.

Should I ask him to buy the old building or start building a new home for himself.
If the location of the old house suit your uncle I think he should purchase the old house and do some renovation to the the house and turn it new with some good painting as well.

This depends on the capital you have at hand and also your priority about life and how to live your life, but personally i prefer to built house than buying an old house because if you can do the calculation of what you will spend to renovate some old house and the one you will spend to built one you can see there is no difference.

When we take an old house and build a new one, it gives a lot of benefit to the house and it happens that our financial condition also gets better and the same old house when we don't build it, its price. I also increase and people are attracted to it and we can sell huge amounts of money and make huge profits.
It is better for you to build a new house than to buy a old one if you have the opportunity to build then you go ahead and build than buying old apartment.

This depends on the capital you have at hand and also your priority about life and how to live your life, but personally i prefer to built house than buying an old house because if you can do the calculation of what you will spend to renovate some old house and the one you will spend to built one you can see there is no difference.
To be frank on the issue of building a house I am torn between buying an old house and I can do the renovation or building a new one. Construction is not an easy project that I am afraid to get stressed too much. Maybe my choice would be for renovation only.

It is his choice to make. If he fills the cost of buying the old building and rebuilding refurbishing it is not costly he can go ahead with the plan

If it is the first time one is getting the house then I would suggest that you build from scratch, that way you will really know how to track your activities.
At times some people do not like to go through the stress of building a house which takes some time to be ready for living. Buying saves you from the stress and also allows you to pick from varieties of design that are available for sale.

Which is better for you to build new houses than to buy old ones because Road houses may give you one or two challenges or the other but you have in a new house everything is new.
Post automatically merged:

Is good to buy new house, or you rebuild the old ones but most people like to buy new houses down to go for the old ones because it is more preferable.

Last edited:
If he has the money then he can go for a new house, but if not, he can as well go for an old one. An old house may have a bad construction, so personally I will go for a new one.

As far as the Old building is still in good living condition I don't see anything wrong with buying the building then will not fit it to the standard that you wanted to be for yourself.

It depends on what you want,do you have money and need a place to call yours but you don't have time You can choose to buy but if you have money and want to build to your taste you can start from scratch

Personally I believe that what is going to be the deciding Factor in whether buying a new house or building a new one or buying an old house is going to be the money that you have.

It is good to build new houses than buying old houses because old houses have many problems and application I will advise anyone who want to get house to build new one he feels she has the opportunity to do so.

Buying an old house will not be bad idea if it's in a good location and the cause is not higher than building a new one this will help you minimize expenses.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back