What's new

Buying a old house or Building a new one

You know accountants only consider financial costs when they calculate their costs, but economists takes into consideration both financial, physical and mental cost of a thing. So I'll recommend he buys the house instead of focusing on how to stress yourselves.

He can go for either one of the options. Sometimes it's better and more convenient to buy an already built house, in the sense that, there are some nice areas that one may like to have a property in but there's no available land so if an opportunity like this comes up, one can go for it. Building from scratch is good too, you get to design to your taste.

I think he should buy the building and renovate it. Sometimes when you consider the high cost of building materials nowadays and increasing worker expenses, you'll just be content to develop an old property and bring it up to your taste.

If you want to flip a house for cash, it better you buy a house. however, if you want t have a house for your self, I think building your own house is financially cheaper.
I agree that building a house is cheaper but only if you will be the one to supervise the construction. The cost of engineer is quite exorbitant sometimes. You also need an architect to do the design. When you build your own house you can get satisfaction in the design and in the materials as well.

When it comes to the issue of housing,most persons usually get a house based on some certain criteria or conditions, like the number of housholds,the austhetic and special prefrence.Your uncle can look at what is best suited for him.

If the house is for renting I may not likely have to build a new one, I can only be built when I need a house for my own personal use because I have to design it in a suitable way I am comfortable , that's it .

I can only get an old building for historical purposes or maybe for investment opportunity but not really for residential purposes. I cannot just decide on this but I have to do so many things into consideration. The financial worth of the building too.

If you are going to buy an old house, make sure you look for one with a healthy structure. Tell him to look for brick homes that have been updated. Those tend to have the best structure.

Except the house is located in very good place, where the house or land can resell for high amount in a future, I can buy old house. I prefer to build my own house. With that, I will be able to add what I want to my own house.

Except the house is located in very good place, where the house or land can resell for high amount in a future, I can buy old house. I prefer to build my own house. With that, I will be able to add what I want to my own house.
I can't buy an old property except it is for historical purposes . if I am interested to have a property for myself i have to look for a way and arrange to have a new property.

He can go for either one of the options. Sometimes it's better and more convenient to buy an already built house, in the sense that, there are some nice areas that one may like to have a property in but there's no available land so if an opportunity like this comes up, one can go for it. Building from scratch is good too, you get to design to your taste.

Both can be  profitable if done the right way,
You could buy an old house and renovate it ,then boom! it becomes anew!!.
It largely depends on your target profit

If the old house is still in good shape a d affordable , then buying it will be alot more economical than building a new one from afresh. However , it is ideal to build from afresh.
Yes, buying old house can determine the person pocket but for me I don't see anything wrong with buying old house, because everything depends on someones choice.

My uncle got a deal from is old pal about a old building for sale at a very good price. My uncle was planning on building his own house but this came has an opportunity to him.

Should I ask him to buy the old building or start building a new home for himself.
I think that in terms of sale price, new homes will generally cost more than old homes. New homes are typically more energy efficient than older houses, having been built with newer building materials, better insulation

This depends on the capital you have at hand and also your priority about life and how to live your life, but personally i prefer to built house than buying an old house because if you can do the calculation of what you will spend to renovate some old house and the one you will spend to built one you can see there is no difference.
I think it all boils dow to the individual that is involved,if the money is readily avialable then there is nothing wrong for the individual to ga ahead to build his own house to his taste.

Personally, I think both options have their pros and cons. Buying an old house can offer a sense of history and charm, but it might require more maintenance and renovations. On the other hand, building a new house gives you the opportunity to design it exactly how you want, but it can be more time-consuming and costly.A few years ago, I bought an old house myself, and let me tell you, it was quite a project!

Building a new house from the ground up will always cost the most. If you can find a house that you can remodel for cheaper, that could be a better alternative. And it could save you some money in the process. My best suggestion is to wait it out, see what is available and if you can't find a house, than look into building one. It essentially comes down to what you can afford, your preferences and so on.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back