What's new

Buying a old house or Building a new one

I will prefer to build a new house than buying an old house. I like to know the source of whatever I'm doing and that is the major reason why I will take that kind of decision

My uncle got a deal from is old pal about a old building for sale at a very good price. My uncle was planning on building his own house but this came has an opportunity to him.

Should I ask him to buy the old building or start building a new home for himself.
There are many good old houses out there. If the house is what your uncle could ever wish for then he should buy it. After all new houses come with a lot of cost and maintainence rates. Old houses just need a little refurbishment and a little bit of touch here and there. Your uncle should go for what appeals to him though.

Buying a old house or building a new one
I think building a new one will be preferable to me because I rather build a new than to buy a old one will be better
Post automatically merged:

It depends on the money you have .
If you don't have much money you can buy a old house.
But for me you can hustle for and build good news house.

Last edited:
My uncle got a deal from is old pal about a old building for sale at a very good price. My uncle was planning on building his own house but this came has an opportunity to him.

Should I ask him to buy the old building or start building a new home for himself.
This is tricky, is the old house of Morden structure? Is the old house still presentable and strong? The new house how good is it and Which is more expensive?

The only reason why I prefer buying house is the fact that I will be able to buy a my preferred area because there is tendency that there won't be land availability where I wish to build the house

I prefer building my own house from scratch, I have a particular taste how I want my house to be and buying a old house and then renovating it can lead to unnecessary spendings, extra costs.

In real estate, you'll see even new houses that hasn't been launched yet. In your uncle's case, if the price is fair, he could take it and renovate it to his taste so he can be cost effective.

It is not only about the cheap price of the property. The price should be considered in relation to its location,how functional it's facilities are,the state and integrity of the building structure and can the property be restructured and remodel to to his taste.

If the old house is in a city, it can be purchased for two reasons: one, it can be demolished and replaced with a new one that fits in with current society, and two, it can be leased as a source of revenue.

I don't like either of the two options you gave in your post. It takes a lot of resources and money to restructure and old building. Also you must be ready to work hard to build house from scratch.

Love
If the old house is in a city, it can be purchased for two reasons: one, it can be demolished and replaced with a new one that fits in with current society, and two, it can be leased as a source of revenue.
Buying a car for the main purpose of demolition is just a waste of resources but instead the money could have been used to acquire a large hectare of land for building purposes ,generally I do not see the the need to demolish a building after it has been bought.

For me, I would buy the house and renovate it if the amount I am going to spend would not be too much. I prefer buying the house rather than going through the stress of building a new one.

If you are into real estate management, both can be purchased as far as business concern, if it an old house, then you refurbish it to have new looks

If the house in questions suit the taste of your uncle you can ask him to go ahead and purchase it. Your uncle should find the cost of renovation on the buildings so that he will know how to negotiate a fair price for himself.

If the price for the old house is good, that would entice him to purchase it, but he should consider the risks.
How sure is he of how the house was built? most houses are not properly constructed and in a long run collapses.
Building a house from scratch is the best option for me.

He would still have to make his decision at the end.
Personally, I would prefer to build a new home than to purchase an old one.
These old houses usually come with their own faults which you will still have to spend money on.

I honestly fell he should build his house. There's this satisfaction one's gets from building your house from stratch also you get to monitor the building and also design the building the way you want it

I always believe in getting things new because the old houses most have worn out and they are not worth any amount of money spent on them again.

I always believe in getting things new because the old houses most have worn out and they are not worth any amount of money spent on them again.
But there are some persons who specializes in investing in old houses, they buy it and remodel it. What do you think about such investments?

I think building a new house is better than buying an old house but buying house is not a bad idea.also buying an old house depends on the structure,the location that's sited in a good place,if the price is not too high it can be purchased.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back