What's new

Buying a house as a property or building it which one do you suggest?

I will Very much advice you to see buy the property because its absolutely not everyone who likes to go through the stress of building a property and others i thinm

I keep telling people that if you have the money by a property rather than building one. There are many nice modern buildings that one can buy.

I will choose to buy a property instead
I keep telling people that if you have the money by a property rather than building one. There are many nice modern buildings that one can buy.
There are really nice model building to buy and the contractor might not build the choice you want ,that i s why i go for buying property

Seeing the expenses and the stress it takes ton build, am thinking of buying a house. Which one do you advice me to go for, building or buying. Estate manager and those who have ideas can help me out. I need your advice and suggestions.
Thanks in advance
I always prefer to build my own house because with that I will be able to say it's mine and I suffered on it very well, besides, it has meaning very well here in our country

The real estate industry and mostly housing is a mess this days and that is the main reason Sim people have had to buy houses. Generally, I would like to build my house by myself from the scratch and with my own layout but if it doesn't then I have to buy.

In terms of charges , I think if you build your house it is less expensive, but if you want to gain time buy a real estate is better .

I always prefer to build my own house because with that I will be able to say it's mine and I suffered on it very well, besides, it has meaning very well here in our country
I think that if you have the opportunity to build a house it is an excellent idea, since you can choose the site and the architecture of it. As you well describe, it is yours, you like it and you have suffered it. If I have the opportunity I will do the same. Besides, it is cheaper than buying it already built.

I prefer buying a house as a property to building one because it easier and cheaper. The good side of it is that while you're still waiting to develop a land for building, one would have started making some revenue from the completed one.

I will prefer to buy a house ,because i get to choose the quality if the building i want to live in ,so choosing a house is my choice and that's what i will always want.

Seeing the expenses and the stress it takes ton build, am thinking of buying a house. Which one do you advice me to go for, building or buying. Estate manager and those who have ideas can help me out. I need your advice and suggestions.
Thanks in advance
I prefer building a house with my rather than buying a house , I think building a house is cheaper and preferable because the house will be strong and we don't know the foundation of the house we are buying.

I prefer building my own house to buying house. When you build your own house, you will use original materials and also you will build it to your taste. Unlike of you buy house, you may not know the quality of the materials that they used.

I will prefer buying house as a property after all the necessary are well accomplish or completed because buying under constructed buildings you may end up spending the amount that worth more than buying a house.

I will prefer to buy a house ,because i get to choose the quality if the building i want to live in ,so choosing a house is my choice and that's what i will always
I hope only if I could get a lot of money then I could buy many houses in different countries of the world but in reality that's could not be possible .

People may prefer building houses rather than buying it as a property it is because there are many modern house designs that are really catching today, but for me I would love to buy properties with little or no maintenance then work on the building to also make it more catching to the eyes as there's room for renovation if need be.

Thus view depends so much on the context that is being put into play. If there is available land then you should build but if the location is filled up then buying is fine

I think you should pick the cheaper option. If buying a house is cheaper than building one, then buying a house it is. So I think one needs to probably run an estimate and check for the cheaper one.

I believe building your own house will enable you to build to your taste and and sometimes It can be much more cheaper depending on the prevailing situation of the market prices. Again buying houses can be cheaper aswel.

I would prefer to build my own house by myself but sometimes, it seems that buying of a house is cheaper. So, it depends on how much is at hand.

Everyone has choice when it comes to making decisions, either to buy a property or build a property like house. I prefer to build from the scratch make my own designs the way it suit to me.

People may prefer building houses rather than buying it as a property it is because there are many modern house designs that are really catching today, but for me I would love to buy properties with little or no maintenance then work on the building to also make it more catching to the eyes as there's room for renovation if need be.
Building your own house is much expensive than buying an old house. Our home is 20 years old when we bought it for 1.6 million pesos. If I had the money and would just build the same house in that time then I would be needing about 3 million pesos not to forget that is the stress factor too.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back