What's new

Business apprentices

Learning a skill after graduation gives those of them more earning opportunities than the ones without skill.
You are right @Sincerem , the more chance they have to develop competencies, the more chances they have to earn money.

Since people abuse government's training program, private training providers do better than heavily invested government training programs.
This strikes me @Nomad, "private training providers get better results" In these sites is there the economic benefit for students? Or on the contrary they have to pay to study.

You are right @Sincerem , the more chance they have to develop competencies, the more chances they have to earn money.

This strikes me @Nomad, "private training providers get better results" In these sites is there the economic benefit for students? Or on the contrary they have to pay to study.
You're correct, those who are compete enough, work hard after graduation earns meaningfully to sustain their lives.

Government owned enterprise and institutes perform poorly because people managing these enterprise and institutions are not sincere. On the other hand, private organizations perform better.

Government owned enterprise and institutes perform poorly because people managing these enterprise and institutions are not sincere. On the other hand, private organizations perform better.
What you describe is the common denominator in all countries, however in my country the "INCE" that I describe in the topic works very well, and this has been in place for many years since 1941, and the number of beneficiaries is immense. But it is true that there is a deficiency in some governmental entities and that in general private companies are more efficient.

I have relatives who were trained by government institutes but they never used the knowledge and skills they learned from the training.

I have relatives who were trained by government institutes but they never used the knowledge and skills they learned from the training.
Maybe they aren't given the training they deserved. Had it been the government trainers nurtured the best training to them with the necessary materials needed they ought to have learned what they enrolled for.

Maybe they aren't given the training they deserved. Had it been the government trainers nurtured the best training to them with the necessary materials needed they ought to have learned what they enrolled for.
Excellent, that means that in your country there are institutes like the one described in the topic. I love to know that many countries have this interest in the educational benefit to develop skills in young people. I am sorry that your family member did not take advantage of this opportunity to develop those skills that are often missing.

I happen to be from a developing country. Developing countries receive grants from developed countries, and other international organizations for the skill development of their countrymen.

I happen to be from a developing country. Developing countries receive grants from developed countries, and other international organizations for the skill development of their countrymen.
This is extraordinary, all citizens who have the opportunity to take advantage of this benefit should somehow apply it. These are opportunities that many would like to have but are not possible.

It is not that all people miss use the government sponsored training. There are people who learn from government training and earn a livelihood.

It is not that all people miss use the government sponsored training. There are people who learn from government training and earn a livelihood.
Of course I understand that, it is truly fantastic that in your country there are multiple opportunities for personal development, in terms of skills and abilities. You are from a country where the population should feel lucky.

Okay, which elite country are you from?? For you to talk about how developing countries share grants together for the betterment of the country.

You are right @Sincerem, many times governments offer training, but do not equip the departments with the necessary materials for such inductions. Therefore the teachers do not have how to perform the proper practices.

Same thing happens in my country too. The government will create a training institute to empower youths on varieties of skills. But the training environment is never up to standard to carry out such skill(s) acquisition effectively. That's where the government need to work on, to improve the learning equipments, to facilitate learning.

Same thing happens in my country too. The government will create a training institute to empower youths on varieties of skills. But the training environment is never up to standard to carry out such skill(s) acquisition effectively. That's where the government need to work on, to improve the learning equipments, to facilitate learning.
It is correct, in my country INCE is fully equipped, students do not have to contribute anything for training and in turn receive a monetary incentive from both the institute and the companies where they do their internships. It should work this way worldwide, since it is for the benefit of the people and the country itself.

It is correct, in my country INCE is fully equipped, students do not have to contribute anything for training and in turn receive a monetary incentive from both the institute and the companies where they do their internships. It should work this way worldwide, since it is for the benefit of the people and the country itself.
Very fantastic that you're country care for the best for its subjects, when it comes to providing materials for learning, and offering quality education. If other poor countries can adopt such unique quality i believe learning will be better and students will know what they came to learn.

Very fantastic that you're country care for the best for its subjects, when it comes to providing materials for learning, and offering quality education. If other poor countries can adopt such unique quality i believe learning will be better and students will know what they came to learn.
It is correct, in other countries there are also centers like INCE and I do not know how equipped they are, but for the sake of the country and the young people who wish to improve their skills or develop them, it is good that these institutes are prepared to provide quality education.

That is an awesome institute you have there. It is really good that the apprentices are paid while they are undergoing trainning. In my country, such apprentices are not paid. But at least when you do a good job, you get hired in the company after you graduate.

It is correct, in other countries there are also centers like INCE and I do not know how equipped they are, but for the sake of the country and the young people who wish to improve their skills or develop them, it is good that these institutes are prepared to provide quality education.
That's welcome development, to see such institution providing quality education in a conducive environment for its citizens. Engaging them in various skills of their choice, providing quality materials that facilitates learning.

That is an awesome institute you have there. It is really good that the apprentices are paid while they are undergoing trainning. In my country, such apprentices are not paid. But at least when you do a good job, you get hired in the company after you graduate.
Yes, it is a benefit, but for this you must be a good student and comply with the class schedule. For that reason, many students graduate with honors. I love that in your country they hire apprentices that is motivating.

That's welcome development, to see such institution providing quality education in a conducive environment for its citizens. Engaging them in various skills of their choice, providing quality materials that facilitates learning.
The struggle that INCE had at the time was not easy, but they reached the goals for the good of young people who prefer to develop skills and leave secular studies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back