What's new

Bitcoin seems to be getting even worse

Currently Bitcoin has already recovered from the serious drop in price that it suffered few months ago with a staggering increase to up 60000 dollars for one Bitcoin.

Well as it stands, Bitcoin is now almost twice the price mark you wrote and it will continue to rise in the coming months. There are so many predictions about the coin that it will reach $100k price mark this year and it is not farfetched

Yeah, that was then, as at now, Bitcoin has escalated in price. There have been a huge pump since a month ago and their hope that it will continue to increase till the first quarter of 2022.

Bitcoins has drop drastically from $66000 to $57000 it is expected that the next pushup of bitcoins will land it at 77 thousands dollars, we don't know how next year will be but there is a higher possibility that throughout next year everything might be bearish.

The price would still rise ,even if it's on bearish run today ,I still see it as a normal thing , because for every bearish movement of the coin ,there is a bullish movement and investing right now is the best thing to do to earn more money

There is much expectation on the coin, that's the reason why most don't think it is performing in its own capacity. Last year August, bitcoin wad around $11k and now it is in $50k. You can do the calculation. It fell from $50k to $44k last week and this week, it is on $50k. I don't see anything wrong with bitcoin. People are not just seeing the effect because they don't have much bitcoin.

Considering the fact that the rate of bitcoin stays stagnant,I don't think it will rebound,because it was not having good rate years back.it will definitely move forward with time.

The price of Bitcoin has really improved. Last year Bitcoin was worthless but for know is one the highest cryotocurrency with a huge price.

Bitcoin is not really getting worse as we may be thinking, but we only have to bear in mind that it is usually like this by year's end. So we have to be optimistic and expect the best next year.

I meant to be different because I check crypto-currency Market Place and I discovered that bitcoin is still rising in the price compared to the other coin. Bitcoin is still a good going to invest in for future profit though it is a bit expensive.

Right now Bitcoin is worth around $34,000 for 1 bitcoin. It seems to have stayed around this price point for months now. It hasn't gone up much and it seems to be going down more than it is going up. Do you think Bitcoin can rebound? Or will it stay put for a while longer or even go down more?

Bitcoin crossed the 60K value after the massive fluctuations witnessed by the cryptocurrency world. 2021 was not the best year for cryptocurrencies due to massive downfall of the market. We can only hope that 2022 will be different for cryptocurrency traders.

This current deep is one of the worst and longest since i joined the world of crypto currency. And most of the countries placing bans on crypto is not actually helping crypto right now. Anyways with time things would be sorted out.

To me bitcoin is doing great and will bounce back to even greater heights, it all depends on the amount invested on it by world's richest men of today like Elon musk.

Right now Bitcoin is worth around $34,000 for 1 bitcoin. It seems to have stayed around this price point for months now. It hasn't gone up much and it seems to be going down more than it is going up. Do you think Bitcoin can rebound? Or will it stay put for a while longer or even go down more?
I think there is a huge possibility for bitcoin to rebound. Right now, it has gone higher than the said $34,000 and people are anticipating an increase in 2022.

Expert were predicting that the price of bitcoins will drop this year to a very low price and from what I am saying I think the bear market is here, I have set up stop loss in some of my cryptocurrency and they will continue to be in that position until there is recovery.

Bitcoin made a rebound in the last 24hrs and it and as not fully recovered with about 34% decline. It is currently traded around $43k as against the all time high recorded in November 2021. The uptrend could be continuous if there is a strong buying pressure.

Yes you are right about the raise in the value of bitcoin and I believe it has reach it peak. Those who invested in bitcoin have benefited from their investment choice.

Considering past data, the current price is still okay. Anyone who bought at the top should be only a out 50% down, far better than altcoins. With time, it will certainly go up again.

Considering past data, the current price is still okay. Anyone who bought at the top should be only a out 50% down, far better than altcoins. With time, it will certainly go up again.
Absolutely, people that are patient will still recover their money back because the coin will definitely recover. Advisably we shouldn't be too greedy as to when to trade our coins because cryptocurrency recorrect when necessary.

There is a speculation going on around that the price of Bitcoin will surpass $100000 Mark. If that is going to be true it is better to start investing in Bitcoin no matter how little it is so as not to be left out in the future profit.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back