What's new

Bitcoin seems to be getting even worse

Last week the price of Bitcoin in the market dipped down to $29k which means the $38k price today is a big improvement. Your $34k price was yesterday or the other day, I think. For me, the trend of Bitcoin price in the market has greatly improved and I had bought at $29k then it is time to sell now.
At the moment the poster piste the topic the price of bitcoin is around $29,000 but what people don't know about bitcoin and other crypto is its volatility, and that's why it changes within a day to $38,000

Its already doing it and most traders are regretting it because they are use to dip, most traders short squeeze and they realise loss at the process.
Now that they cryptocurrency market has started to show green light,i think now is the time to buy some of this digital coins for investment purposes.

Bitcoin has finally started to go high now. Yesterday it crossed $40k mark and the same is seen today. I think now its good time to invest in bitcoin as chances of reaching $100k has increased.

Right now Bitcoin is worth around $34,000 for 1 bitcoin. It seems to have stayed around this price point for months now. It hasn't gone up much and it seems to be going down more than it is going up. Do you think Bitcoin can rebound? Or will it stay put for a while longer or even go down more?
The deep in the bitcoin prices is nothing to worry about,because when the market stabilise it would be the courageous that will be smilling.This is actually the time to start buying and keep for appriciation.The wise investors will be in control soon.

Right now Bitcoin is worth around $34,000 for 1 bitcoin. It seems to have stayed around this price point for months now. It hasn't gone up much and it seems to be going down more than it is going up. Do you think Bitcoin can rebound? Or will it stay put for a while longer or even go down more?
Just because bitcoin has been in one position for just one month shows how fast you are looking for the guy to be pumped and here we are its pumped above 42k USD.

Of course some months back it's getting worse but it seems like everything is turning around and very soon investors will begin to cash out big from their investment.

Bitcoin is exhibit signs of a product that has reached it's plateau in its valuation. This maybe the time for other cryptos to come up.

I did not very well expect this particular deep to stay for this long but then I believe that bitcoin price was a lot overpriced for a coin that does not even have a massive adoption.

There was a time that bitcoin went below 19 dollars and this year it went up drastically. The market of full of expectations. As i daid before investors control the market. Im sure bitcoin will still rise agin

Bitcoin and all other cryptocurrencies are volatile in nature. However, if you look back at the price history, you will always find most of cryptocurrencies are always gaining value. Bitcoin might have fallen from $64k but the price is better than what it was a year ago.

Of course the price of bitcoin keep getting worse some few months back but now it begin to get better and we wish it continue like this.

That is how the coin supposed to operate. That is why there is bull and bear. This means that the price will skyrocket up and also come down. If a coin should rise very high maybe like times 5 of its previous price it will surely come down to half the current price or more

In short term Bitcoin can go up or down depending on macro conditions. However if you have confidence in Bitcoin you should stay invested in Bitcoin for next 10 to 20 years and you will become rich with just that much investment. You should also buy more Bitcoins if you see any fall in the price.

This is not something to worry about as long as you are not new to crypto currency because this ups and down must happened and for your information this is how we get profit.

I am not even worried about the volatility of bitcoin anymore because I know it's not new. Comparing to the price if bitcoin since its existence, the price has gone up to something. All I am curious about is, how am going to invest huge amount of money in bitcoin because I see possibility of reaching $100 in the nearest future.

If you want to invest in cryptocurrency then you should have a mind that there will be ups and downs but your ability to be patient will make you make a whole lot of profit in the long run.

The current price of bitcoin will make the poster to understand that bitcoin is very Volatile and as such one just need to be patient with it if the person wants to survive in cryptocurrency.

Bitcoin seems to be getting worse
Well as for me I think Bitcoin is not getting worse it is recovering because of the liltle change Bitcoin has from 29k to 38k with this I think bit coin is recovering

I guess those who invested in bitcoin when the price was higher are the ones getting frustrated because they expect a one time recovery which is not possible , with patience bitcoin will recover and set for a bull run no doubt.

Bitcoin is back to 50k price and we hope for a even more better price in the near future.
We hope to see it hit the higher price at the end of 2021, maybe a 100k or even more.
But it is bracing for more

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back