What's new

Bitcoin seems to be getting even worse

I feel marketing usy where there is lose and gain.
Without loses and gains I feel It is not worth being called market.
I have been studying the rate for f inflation and deflation of BTC and realised it has not been Stable though and mostly dumping during the weekends.
Post automatically merged:

Right now Bitcoin is worth around $34,000 for 1 bitcoin. It seems to have stayed around this price point for months now. It hasn't gone up much and it seems to be going down more than it is going up. Do you think Bitcoin can rebound? Or will it stay put for a while longer or even go down more?

This is actually the problem with volatile currency is because you can see very large percentage of depreciation in a very short time that is why you should be very careful.

You may say so but the crypto os finding its way back in a strong momentum, this shows that btc can survive any disastrous moments and bounce back to success.

Bitcoin had taken a dimension and the price of the coin is now at $51,000 as at this morning. I think more and more people will still buy the coin for it to go up more than that

I personally do not think that bitcoin is getting worst but having the right knowledge and understanding of how to go about it will give you a lot of money.

But that should not stop you from investing in BTC because it is actually one of the best cryptocurrency, even if the price drop to the lowest level it is still possible that it might come back to its original price.

Bitcoin is actually truly been actually controlled currently as well as I believe the cost is actually simply going backwards and forwards even if some whales are actually really shorting the coin to create cash on their own

BTC and other coins in the market made resurgent in value this week. Some coins including BTC saw +13+ increase in their price with in 24 hours in the week.
The price of bitcoin around January 2021 is really small at around $20,000 but it has surged up between just the little month to over $40,000 and its still going upwards.

The price of bitcoin around January 2021 is really small at around $20,000 but it has surged up between just the little month to over $40,000 and its still going upwards.
During January the price BTC was around $30,00 it passed the $20,000 mark. At the moment BTC is around $47,000. I believe it will get past that mark sooner.

Right now Bitcoin is worth around $34,000 for 1 bitcoin. It seems to have stayed around this price point for months now. It hasn't gone up much and it seems to be going down more than it is going up. Do you think Bitcoin can rebound? Or will it stay put for a while longer or even go down more?
I know that this your post was written some few months back . I know that If you checked the status of things surrounding the Bitcoin, you would have seen that things have turned around for the Coin in the opposite direction now

It won't even get to 70k because this is September, about 4 months to go and the fluctuations are still as high as ever. Whales aren't pushing the coin as before, they're preferring to push smaller coins as those ones are easier to pump and dump

Sure it will rebound. The coin is just trying to find it's balance after a major bullish run. If we all can be patient, the coin will rise a great deal.

Bitcoin is becoming higher day by day the way I am seeing bitcoin I don't think that the price of bitcoin will really crash, because bitcoin is the king.

Bitcoin is becoming higher day by day the way I am seeing bitcoin I don't think that the price of bitcoin will really crash, because bitcoin is the king.

I think this thread was created when Bitcoin was struggling as a coin. However, right now bitcoin has been recoving a lot. I believe that it will rise more gradually, until the next massive crypto crash occurs in the market that may be a bad news for many people.

Well you may be right because that might be the case for now but it won't always be so definitely because we know it goes up and it goes down so this is just one of its lows and definitely see it going back up soon

For a very long time I thought that Bitcoin was growing at a too fast pace and needed this kind of corrections. It will rise again very soon and you should be patient.

Everything in this world requires patience, but trust me bitcoin will soon fall back to the normal. All what I can advice for now is don't stop investing.

Yeah that was way back then when all the coins in the market were all going into the dip. The dip lasted very long s most coins where crashed so bad that some investors go panicking

This may be true with the current ban of crypto in all of China, I think it may even get worse for the Bitcoin network

This may be true with the current ban of crypto in all of China, I think it may even get worse for the Bitcoin network
Yes , that can be the possible reason why bitcoin price has dropped and not reaching greater heights after a slight upward trend seen in the bitcoin price. But hopefully bitcoin will be inflated once again as it always happens sooner or later.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back