What's new

Bitcoin seems to be getting even worse

Last year, there was a speculation saying bitcoin would reach a million dollars. No, not immediately. Maybe in 2025, even after. The point is bitcoin and altcoins will face at any time bullish periods and bearish periods. Now there is a bearish season, but it can't last forever (until all governments in the entire world decide to definitely ban cryptocurrencies, improbable circumstance after the Russian unban -at this point, I think the last Russian ban smells as manipulation-).

The price of bitcoin is not stable, not only bitcoin but the cryptocurrency trading is not a stable market it values raise and fall at any time determine by the market forces of demand and supply.

Bitcoin might be going down in price list of recent but I still believe that it will hit the bull run over time. Some cryptocurrency analyst are even forecasting that bitcoin is likely to cross over 80,000 dollars Mark before the end of fourth quarter.

Generally cryptocurrency cannot be predicted to 100 percent accuracy, before a person can be able to give a technical analysation of cryptocurrency the person must really be an expert in the crypto system first .. let's observe I'll continue holding.

I still believe that cryptocurrency has the potential and someone can still make money with it if you invest in it as present price. There is a forecast going around that it is likely to cross over $100,000 Mark before this year runs out.

If you follow the bitcoin trend, you will agree with me that the bitcoin's trend is always fluctuating and the fluctuations is what brings in the volatility. The best option is not to panic sell.

The volatility of Bitcoin is not as a result of anything other than the activities of people who are players in the market,that is the investors who use huge amount of money to trade by putting huge amount into the market and when their is bullish movement they exit the market pulling out there money making the market to have a reversal.

Well, as other crypto currencies Bitcoin has a really promising future and with the recent hyper flux in the crypto market, Bitcoin is estimated to rise to $150k in the nearest future which sound really interesting.

Bitcoin had become so worst that befor and I think it has reach it peak in it value even though the market value of cryptocurrency is unpredictable it can raise and drop at any time.

The truth is that bitcoin would always fall and still rise in value.any wise investor should not be investing in bitcoin but rather in it's competitor etherium.etherium is lower in price and the chance of it getting higher is higher but bitcoin,who knows...

Actually alot of people have been worried about it current price and it seems not to be going up but downward and that is to tell how much unstable the value of bitcoin is always.

It is an opportunity for those who really know what they're doing in cryptocurrencies to try as much as possible to invest in it right now, because it will definitely recover and the price will be massive .

If you follow the bitcoin trend, you will agree with me that the bitcoin's trend is always fluctuating and the fluctuations is what brings in the volatility. The best option is not to panic sell.
I agreed to your statement. Being worse as the thread starters rightly put it means that the price as drops . You will make money by predicting a price decline and subsequently initiating a sell order.

Actually the value of bitcoin is increasing on daily basis and to some extent I may say the value of bitcoin has reached it peak because alot of people righ now are no longer investing in bitcoin.

I agreed to your statement. Being worse as the thread starters rightly put it means that the price as drops . You will make money by predicting a price decline and subsequently initiating a sell order.
You can make money from crypto trading whether the price is up or down. All you need to do is to make the correct predictions and always make yourself conversant with the market trends.

I won't worry about Bitcoins in the long run. It has extended too fast and is in a consolidation phase, it's good to accumulate them during this dip. When it Skyrockets again it would a phenomenal bull run. For the coin to reach new heights, it's essential to come down and to take support. After forming a solid base of support a coin can rise above its previous high. Don't worry about this low, accumulate as much as you can.

The major fact ok bitcoin is that it will keep getting worse on a very short term and it will eventually get better on the long term basis. This is the major reason why the hodlers ar making more profit.

The bit pin is never getting worse and this is seen in the antecedents of the bitcoin. It us a coin that as the potentials to surge in the future. It isnyhe greatest cryptocurrency.

The push from the $28000 mark per Bitcoin last week to the present $34000 you're stating it is today is a tremendous improvement of the price movement of the Bitcoin if you'll ask me
There has surely been a lot of up-and-down movement when it comes to bitcoin and that is why I usually try to see it on a long-term perspective and invest with hope of 2 or 3 years.

I do not see bitcoin getting worse. The fluctuations around bitcoin doesn't make it worse because that is how cryptocurrency works. It will go up and down at every point in time.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back