What's new

Bitcoin seems to be getting even worse

Personally, I don't get afraid even when bitcoins falls because I know that it will definitely rise again and even rise above the previous figure. If you check from the time of your post and at the moment you will see that bitcoin has risen again. I was still holding my bitcoins few months ago when almost all the coins were falling including bitcoins. This earning platform does not need fear, only the bold survives.

Yes I agree with you. Bitcoin isn't getting worse at all. Presently it is above $40,000 and there is every tendency it is going to get to $50
For now I think bitcoins is not getting worse but stable in price. It has been around that price for over a month without falling, it even increased in price yesterday from $33,000 to $38,000 as at tye

At the moment , the price of bitcoin has been stable presently and i can't say its worse because its over $40,000 which is still favourable price and the best price among all the crypto currency.

You can never become conclusive about Bitcoin. Few weeks ago it was $30,000 and people began to say it will go back to $10,000. But it did not happen. Currently, Bitcoin is improving. May be by the end of 2021, it will become $60,000

Decline in market cap value is a normal phenomena to all crypto currencies and Bitcoin is not an exception. It will bounce back!

Bitcoin was on the worst market crah some days ago after the ban of crypto activity by the Chinese government.
But the coin has recovered now and it's pushing up to $60k

I don't see anything wrong with the price of bitcoins as it is now today because the price of bitcoins has certainly reach a new height after the Chinese government ban all financial institution accepting bitcoins.

Well the operation of cryptocurrency is always unpredictable that's in the sense that cryptocurrency can not be ever predicted on how the next appearance will be either the value is to go down or is to go up. it can change at anytime.

I think the prospects of bitcoin might change before the year ends, in which direction I can't say for sure, and I know a lot of people would say it would probably increase, but the truth of the matter is we can't say for sure.

Right now Bitcoin is worth around $34,000 for 1 bitcoin. It seems to have stayed around this price point for months now. It hasn't gone up much and it seems to be going down more than it is going up. Do you think Bitcoin can rebound? Or will it stay put for a while longer or even go down more?
The value of bitcoin has increased tremendous to over 60k as it now it might even surpass it former bench mark of 64k. Many bitcoin investor have made a lots of profits this past few weeks.

Right now Bitcoin is worth around $34,000 for 1 bitcoin. It seems to have stayed around this price point for months now. It hasn't gone up much and it seems to be going down more than it is going up. Do you think Bitcoin can rebound? Or will it stay put for a while longer or even go down more?
Right now, i read that the highest bitcoin is about $51,000.
It has increased for now and may keep increasing.
It is a good thing for those in the market.

Bitcoin is the extreme one for the first time at the moment but the worst thing for us is to certify your product and make comments on coin and price of the Bitcoin.

Bitcoin even went lower to $28k and many of us panic sold, I should have known better seeing now how bitcoin had a massive bull run last week to cap at $61 now I have built hope that whenever there a dip it always comes back up

Presently, bitcoin is over 60k very close to it former benchmark. As it is now it will even surpass it. From all indication it will continue to rise. Those that were patience during dip are smiling to the bank.

Yeah but that’s how the market is , there is ups and downs as an investor in crypto you have to be ready for the worst ,that’s why it’s save to invest money you can afford to loose

The most valuable crypto for now is Bitcoin and I feel it will take time for it to depreciate totally,its is gradually recovering it's value

People will continue to get it wrong about how the cryptocurrency market actually works. They are obviously newbies in the trade and can only but stay a while before they get the real feel on how things truely works in cryptocurrency

Bitcoin faced an increasing just today. Some friends of mine say it's the most trustworthy cryptocurrency and there are not many reasons to worry about its up and down tendency, as it's an ordinary cryptocurrencies attribute. I personally own a few thousands satoshis earned by tasks and I'd like to hold them for a very long time.

I don't see bitcoins getting worse in any way it is just a cryptocurrency that is controlled by top cryptocurrency expert that have invested millions of Dollars into it.. as at now the price of bitcoins is over 60,000 dollars and it is still bullish.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back