Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Right now Bitcoin is worth around $34,000 for 1 bitcoin. It seems to have stayed around this price point for months now. It hasn't gone up much and it seems to be going down more than it is going up. Do you think Bitcoin can rebound? Or will it stay put for a while longer or even go down more?

Last week the price of Bitcoin in the market dipped down to $29k which means the $38k price today is a big improvement. Your $34k price was yesterday or the other day, I think. For me, the trend of Bitcoin price in the market has greatly improved and I had bought at $29k then it is time to sell now.

This current deep is one of the worst and longest since i joined the world of crypto currency. And most of the countries placing bans on crypto is not actually helping crypto right now. Anyways with time things would be sorted out.

Bitcoin is really been manipulated at the moment and I think the price is just going up and down just because some whales are actually shorting the coin to make money for themselves

The push from the $28000 mark per Bitcoin last week to the present $34000 you're stating it is today is a tremendous improvement of the price movement of the Bitcoin if you'll ask me

For now I think bitcoins is not getting worse but stable in price. It has been around that price for over a month without falling, it even increased in price yesterday from $33,000 to $38,000 as at today.

Countries placing a ban on the cryptocurrencies in their jurisdictions have nothing to do with the deep most of the cryptocurrencies are or had experienced in the past or presently

I know that with the current state of situation with Bitcoin, it is normal for individuals to get panicking, but did you expect it to be smooth all the way?

How can Bitcoin be getting worse when it moved from 29k to 38k in some days. We just pray it doesn't crash again. If it continues this way and break resistance at 40k,it'll go way up to its all time high of 60k.

I personally think that bitcoin digital currency will soon experience a great positive change and investors of the coin will soon be smiling.

That's not true, bitcoin is improving. It was almost $40,000 last time I checked the price. I see a lot of companies, individuals and even government adopting bitcoin

I think that the bitcoin is improving this day unlike some week back when the price keep going down and cause many people to stop investing in bitcoin.

Bitcoin touched $40000 and is hovering around 38k to 48k. It is gradually recovering from it's crash and I hope it gets back to what it was during the incoming boom period. Investors will benefit from it.

Right now Bitcoin is worth around $34,000 for 1 bitcoin. It seems to have stayed around this price point for months now. It hasn't gone up much and it seems to be going down more than it is going up. Do you think Bitcoin can rebound? Or will it stay put for a while longer or even go down more?
As of today the price of Bitcoin has risen to $38,000. You are right that the price has stayed in $30-34k for months already. I am so happy today because the time when I check on it on coinmarket cap the price of Bitcoin and alternative coins are on the green color meaning it's bullish.

Bitcoin is really improving and that's a very good news. Last week, the price was about $28,000 and as of yesterday it's about $38,000. That's huge really.

Last week the price of Bitcoin in the market dipped down to $29k which means the $38k price today is a big improvement. Your $34k price was yesterday or the other day, I think. For me, the trend of Bitcoin price in the market has greatly improved and I had bought at $29k then it is time to sell now.
This as not make it worse just that, for the price to go back up it need some heavy investors this will enable the price to be really pumped to attract more investors.

Bitcoin is becoming powerful day by day, just a year ago, bitcoin was being used only for small store but now Amazon has announced that it will be accepting bitcoin payment.

I personally think that bitcoin digital currency will soon experience a great positive change and investors of the coin will soon be smiling.
Its already doing it and most traders are regretting it because they are use to dip, most traders short squeeze and they realise loss at the process.

BTC and other coins in the market made resurgent in value this week. Some coins including BTC saw +13+ increase in their price with in 24 hours in the week.

I feel marketing usy where there is lose and gain.
Without loses and gains I feel It is not worth being called market.
I have been studying the rate for f inflation and deflation of BTC and realised it has not been Stable though and mostly dumping during the weekends.

One important thing about this dumping of BTC is that it is breaking the resistance and that once its regains it potential it will bullish to $40k.
To me I still see potentials in BTC

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back