What's new

Bitcoin seems to be getting even worse

At this moment bitcoin is doing very well it is not getting worse at all because they kind of shown a lot of promise and move in the cryptocurrency market. That is what is seen around bitcoin.

This current deep is one of the worst and longest since i joined the world of crypto currency. And most of the countries placing bans on crypto is not actually helping crypto right now. Anyways with time things would be sorted out.
This is something that is frequent with the financial markets if a lot of people are going to understand. There are so many things that can contribute to it but bitcoin has always shown to reward the patient.

This is how the market usually is and it might just be a situation whereby the biggest whales are taking profit. In general you should always invest what you can afford to lose in any kind of scenario.

I do not think that bitcoin is getting worse bitcoin has never gotten worse since it was created and it has shown a promising move on a yearly basis because of its antecedents and the greats improvements

Cryptocurrency is extremely volatile and that is what we should be expecting in the volatile market. Ever since this year came into existence , there has been a constant downtrend in all cryptocurrency and now is even the worst.

Bitcoin is continuously losing value and this is not unconnected to the current market situation, it is best for people to just forget about investing so much money that they cannot afford to lose.
The market is continuously going down, and it seems as though there is no hope at all and that is a big reason why you have to do a careful analysis before further investment.

Last edited:
For now, all cryptocurrency are down. Bitcoins will continue to grow even though now is a bearish season. Checking out the chart history of bitcoins , we will be able to find out that we even have the worst bearish market than this in history.

Bitcoin is still the number one despite the fact that we are in a state where the prices of coins are dropping. I hope they get to start pumping so some of us will make profits massively.

Right now Bitcoin is worth around $34,000 for 1 bitcoin. It seems to have stayed around this price point for months now. It hasn't gone up much and it seems to be going down more than it is going up. Do you think Bitcoin can rebound? Or will it stay put for a while longer or even go down more?
Dont panic. Bitcoin would definitely bounce back. It dropped to the lowest during the general lock down but peak back up. I'm so bullish about Bitcoin and I'm ready to dump all my money in it

Bitcoin can never be worse it can dump and also rise but for now the price of Bitcoin is ok for now, I don't really think that Bitcoin can be worse because the price is increasing in the market.

Before you invest your money in Bitcoin you should always make a lot of research and know the best time to buy. It is important your study the market condition and the history of Bitcoin if not you may be making a lot of mistake.
those who bought bitcoin at the price of 50,000 dollars will be in huge losses now.

i feel, Bitcoin’s cost can rise and drop abruptly a few times a day. In spite of the fact that the cost has expanded exponentially since its dispatch, the chance of it dropping is fair as ever-present because it is for it to rise.

Bitcoin can never be worse it can dump and also rise but for now the price of Bitcoin is ok for now, I don't really think that Bitcoin can be worse because the price is increasing in the market.
The price might not be what market watchers are expecting,but one thing we really need to understand is that lots of factors comes to play here when it has to do with the value of the coin,these things has to be put in place,and they are very important factors in the market.

Yes Bitcoin is really getting worse everyday now but to me it only get worse to those that invest on cryptocurrencies and it is even the right time for beginners in cryptocurrencies to buy.

Bitcoin is only getting worse everyday because if you look at the charts , the Pioneer cryptocurrency keeps declining steadily which is not really good for the Bitcoin investors and that is the major reason why it is very difficult to invest into cryptocurrency right now.

It wil get better . It is just a season. You have to be patient. It is volatile in nature.People reaction affects the price . It wil be come back to normal later.

Right now Bitcoin is worth around $34,000 for 1 bitcoin. It seems to have stayed around this price point for months now. It hasn't gone up much and it seems to be going down more than it is going up. Do you think Bitcoin can rebound? Or will it stay put for a while longer or even go down more?
As long as you wait for Bitcoin, it will give you more profits, Bitcoin is something to be invested in it for a long term, if you want to become rich in a day it would be impossible.

I think bitcoin is one of the more unpredictable coins due to the high stakes involved when investing in it. It is almost the coin of reference when it comes to cryptocurrency now and so the fluctuating nature of its monetary value should come as no surprise

It wil get better . It is just a season. You have to be patient. It is volatile in nature.People reaction affects the price . It wil be come back to normal later.
Bitcoin is going to recover but I don't think it's anytime soon, if you are trading the financial market you'll know what I'm saying, Bitcoin still have some downward movements to continue.

The Bitcoin and by extension cryptocurrencies market have been bearish these days.
This is coupled with the fact that the dollar has demonstrated it strengths in the past few months.
It is not wise to invest at the moment.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back