Bitcoin Price Correction

Elfinito

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Sep 6, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I have been following the Bitcoin chart in the last few days since the big recovery and today we've noticed a slight correction in the price.
The price has dropped from $57k to $53k, are you still holding on to your coins or are you making a sale at $53k ?

I have been following the Bitcoin chart in the last few days since the big recovery and today we've noticed a slight correction in the price.
The price has dropped from $57k to $53k, are you still holding on to your coins or are you making a sale at $53k ?
Price correction to me and to anyone that has some knowledge on crypto is a good thing because we know that it's a little retracement and takes littke time before skyrocketing again

There is this saying that whatever goes up will surely fall down, that saying is applicable to crypto currency too, the only thing is knowing the exact time the coin will drop in value so you will know when to sell your coins.

I don't hold any bitcoin, but having observed how the market has been swinging both ways, it's sensible to take take profits after a significant move to the upside or use a stop loss.

This is just a normal correction in cryptocurrency and there is nothing wrong with it ,even if you are still holding your cryptocurrency it is possible that the price of bitcoins will still bounce back to the former price and that is just the function of cryptocurrency because it will definitely bounce back.

If you understand cryptocurrency will never rush to sell their assets when the prices going down in the marketplace. When it gets to a point the price continue to rise again.

If there is any coin I hardly sell, it would be bitcoin. I have always held some but I also don't directly buy it at corrections, rather I trade other coins for it.

Well to me I won't sell if I had the opportunity since I have seen it increase and decrease but the rate at which it increase is always amazing

It is really important to always have current information about the coins one is holding as that is how the money will be made. Personally, I don't have a big investment, so I don't bother so much on checking them all the time. I just check them once in a while.

It is normal for Bitcoin to drop but you use take because of this drop sell your coin you might be making a mistake. Same bitcoin can skyrocket in next few hours.

I wish I have some nice Bitcoin at the moment. Then I will be holding my Bitcoin till December as there is a continuous expectation of another bull run hit.

One thing about the issue of cryptocurency especially bitcoin which is the flagship of other virtual currency is that no matter how low the price comes down it has shown over time that it can still come up to prfitability for its investors.

Most of the Bitcoins that I keep as investments (not for trading, or day-to-day transactions) I will not sell even if there is a correction, because I believe the Bitcoin price will reach $100k in Jan or Feb 2022. But as I have observed on the charts nothing correction, on the contrary Bitcoin is in a bullish trend starting from Oct 1 ($43.87k), to Oct 21, 2021 ($66,002.23), after this date there has been a price correction.

It is really good you get good information about the price of bitcoin before planing to sell, because is not good sell or buy when you don't know the price.

I don't own any bitcoin, but given how the market has been swinging both ways, it makes sense to take winnings or utilize a stop loss following a major move to the upside.

BTC is simply going uptrend it isn't facing correction going back to it's low mark, it's correcting to the top. The whales are investing steadily, and setting sight to see it grow high in price as the festive season draws nearer.

Bitcoin is the greatest coin ever known. It will continue to rise as predicted this year. It has suffered a bearish run for months and it is now ready to break the limits. With the way China pulled out of crypto, we will see how fast it will grow.

I don't have much bitcoin, just about 0.002 BTC. I plan to hold my bitcoin as long as I can, When I say I can what I mean is I would not sell until I need money desperately.

Since you mentioned bitcoin correction, there is nothing to be afraid of. It can happen sometimes but it will retrace itself then go up. Only bitcoin dip is worthy for concerns

Every coin will pump and at the same time correct so it is left for us to understand this fact and learn how to manage it. We can see that Shiba Inu recently dipped and it is now back pumping again.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back