What's new

Bitcoin Price Correction

I think a lot of people might still want to hold out, perhaps hanging on to that hope or expectation that Bitcoin might reach a new all time high before the end of the year.

Speedy transaction processing. 0% comission. Fast, simple and safe! Negative balance protection and guaranteed stop loss. Welcome bonus $50. Free demo-account. No hidden fees. 24/7 support. Instant price alerts. 75+ technical indicators. Tight spreads. Powerful charts. Real-time prices. Fully regulated. Types: Tokenised shares, Indicies, Funds, Commodities, Oil markets.

Something I've noticed about this particular coin is its ability to break barriers. Anytime it falls, the process of rising always sees the price go higher than the highest it was at before.
This is something that makes me know that soonest this coin would get to a $100k. Just hold no matter how it falls.

I have been following the Bitcoin chart in the last few days since the big recovery and today we've noticed a slight correction in the price.
The price has dropped from $57k to $53k, are you still holding on to your coins or are you making a sale at $53k ?
Bitcoin price is down again to fifty nine thousand dollars from it's bull run few days ago where it has reached to sixty eight thousand dollars. I think the target price before this year twenty twenty one is one hundred thousand dollars per Bitcoin. I am waiting for the price to go down more and more so that I can buy more Bitcoin.

I think right now the price is still dropping little by little , I guess investors should not be scared as the bullish movement would still come even if it have increased for some time today and dropped again I think

I heard that in April, 1 bitcoin was $60,000 then in July 2021 it fell to $30,000 for 1$, it recovered in early September 2021 to $50,000 and in early November 2021 it was traded for $68,786.63 now that it is $53,000 there is a big difference then.

Bitcoin price is now raising and I believe it will hit $100,000 one day. Many people that are still holding their Bitcoins will make good amount of money.

When the price of a coin drops,I don't think That should be a reason why one should sell out his coin,but rather keep it,because it will definitely increase with time.

When the price of a coin drops,I don't think That should be a reason why one should sell out his coin,but rather keep it,because it will definitely increase with time.
True. But if I may ask you what's the difference between Bitcoin crash and Bitcoin correction?they are two different things that seems to be the same.

It is really important to always have current information about the coins one is holding as that is how the money will be made. Personally, I don't have a big investment, so I don't bother so much on checking them all the time. I just check them once in a while.
That is true, but for bitcoins investors it is very important to know the price of coins at the moment of investment because nobody will like to lose from a business.

A dip or correction is essential for the sustainability of any coins or stocks. It depends upon your financial need, if you are invested for the long run, you don't have to worry about this correction. If you are in it for a shorter time period would advise you to monetize a portion of your holding now and you can monetize your remaining in the future. This is my advice, but it is entirely up to you to decide what to do.

Whenever bitcoin rises there will always be a correction. what I always do is that whenever it rises I sale and when there is a correction I buy again and wait for another pump. A lot of people use this method to make some good amount of money for themselves.

If you understand cryptocurrency will never rush to sell their assets when the prices going down in the marketplace. When it gets to a point the price continue to rise again.
That is what i have come to understand about the cryptocurency market trading,because if the price is doem and continue to drop,it is the best time and period to buy and increase your portfolio of coin investment.

This is just a normal correction in cryptocurrency and there is nothing wrong with it ,even if you are still holding your cryptocurrency it is possible that the price of bitcoins will still bounce back to the former price and that is just the function of cryptocurrency because it will definitely bounce back.

We are currently bearish and the price of Bitcoin is not correcting but rather consolidating.
Many traders thought that Bitcoin could reprice higher to $30k but the price never corrected to that level.

Whenever bitcoin rises there will always be a correction. what I always do is that whenever it rises I sale and when there is a correction I buy again and wait for another pump. A lot of people use this method to make some good amount of money for themselves.

Bitcoin price corrections are quite common when the price of the commodity is overvalued or undervalues in certain cases. This could also mean losses or profits for some traders.

Bitcoin price corrections are quite common when the price of the commodity is overvalued or undervalues in certain cases. This could also mean losses or profits for some traders.
That's actually true, this is why it is always important and necessary for you to be wise in the crypto-currency market. A lot of people seems to be Overtaken by their greed. You should always have at the back of your mind that whenever there is a rally there must be a correction.

There is this saying that whatever goes up will surely fall down, that saying is applicable to crypto currency too, the only thing is knowing the exact time the coin will drop in value so you will know when to sell your coins.
That is just the fact,because the thing and possible factor that makes the cryptocurency to be unique is that of its prices fluctuation,and any correction is an oppourtunity to buy.

We are currently bearish and the price of Bitcoin is not correcting but rather consolidating.
Many traders thought that Bitcoin could reprice higher to $30k but the price never corrected to that level.
You are right, Bitcoin is in a big range, that means we are consolidating as you said, but I think Bitcoin is going to leave that big range and move higher or lower.

From your explanation it was definitely a correction but sometimes you can't even know if it is just a correction or there is likely to be a serious drop. Ever since then there has been a constant drop in the price of bitcoins.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back