Bitcoin price today near $43k

FXOcrypto

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Aug 11, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Bitcoin price today $43,247.16 up 1.51%.

BTCUSD movements in general are still in the $43k and $40k range. Today BTCUSD tried to rise and formed a bullish candle. However, market sentiment still seems to have not brought the price of bitcoin to cross the Bollinger band squeeze.

On the daily timeframe, BTCUSD moves between the lower and middle band lines on Ticktrader FXOpen. Here the Bollinger bands still form a flat channel and the bands are medium distance. MA 50 forms a flat channel near the price. On the other hand, the RSI shows level 48, meaning the price is below the downtrend level.

In the H1 timeframe, BTCUSD is moving in a range with a swing high of $43k and a swing low of $40k, now the price is in the resistance zone near the upper band line, a break of the upper band allows Bitcoin to rise higher if there is an increase in volume. Here the MA 50 forms a flat channel near the price, meaning the market trend is flat. On the other hand, the RSI shows level 56, meaning the price is above the uptrend level.

6Jt6ist.png

BTCUSD, H1, chart Ticktrader FXOpen

SnR

S3: 24877.1
S2: 35619
S1: 40484
R1: 48937.5
R2: 48937.5
R3: 48937.5

Back down to 42K now. But, I can see it reaching up to 100K at some point. That would be a new high correct? As I thought the highest it ever reached was around 60K or so. If any cryptocurrency is going to reach 100K or more, it'll be Bitcoin.

Back down to 42K now. But, I can see it reaching up to 100K at some point. That would be a new high correct? As I thought the highest it ever reached was around 60K or so. If any cryptocurrency is going to reach 100K or more, it'll be Bitcoin.
I think that first the institutional ones will want to play a little with the price, I don't think that this year we will reach that price, but the next one may be, although the price is behaving well and respecting the range, I hope that it falls a little more in the coming months as we approach the halving

Bitcoin price today $39,629.26 down 4.57%.

Bitcoin price depreciated again and has reached $39k. Coinmarketcap market cap shows down 4.44% at $777.44B with last 24 hour volume showing $31.05B up 232.03%. The sell of Bitcoin seems to be taking place recently

Daily timeframe

On the daily timeframe, the price appears to be moving near the lower band line. Here we also see the Bollinger band line starting to expand, an indication of increasing market volatility. Meanwhile the price has crossed the MA 50 since January 17 and brought the price below the MA 50 line. Meanwhile the MA 200 may be the next support zone in the range of $33k. Meanwhile, the RSI shows level 36, which means the price is moving below the downtrend level, approaching the oversold zone.

fHr0SVH.png

BTCUSD Daily chart on Ticktrader FXOpen

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back