What's new

Bitcoin or Ethereum...!! What is your choice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naz Noshin

💫Creative-Artist 💫
1000 Posts Club
Nov 2, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
Bitcoins and Ethereum are very popular Cryptocurrencies. Investors are giving importance to both. Some people like to invest in Ethereum rather than Bitcoin because Bitcoin price is quite high now and all people can't afford big investment in this coin.

Ethereum is also not cheap but it's not expensive like Bitcoins so mostly new people are attracting towards this coin.

what's your choice? Which coin do you prefer Bitcoins or Ethereum?

I prefer bitcoin because it is easy to trade on cos of the price that keeps jumping up and down..if you study it well you can make profit in no time

I would choose btc because of his popularity, everyone talks about it. I haven't heard much about ETH.

I will choose bitcoin because many payment companies and sites use it as a medium of payment and purchase of goods

Bitcoin remains my best coin as i use it for my online transactions since their charges are cheaper than ETH with the site am using. I have some investments also with btc.

If only the gas fee could be removed from ethereum network..this could change alot of things from the coin or what do you guys think

I prefer Bitcoin in all ways. Many good things about it and I am hoping to make some profits from Little investment.
Gas fees of ethereum is a turn off for me and some intending investors.

I prefer Bitcoin to ethereum because of its price value , however I do invest as well in ethereum because I believe in future of ethereum. It might reach Bitcoin height soon

While I am willing to use Bitcoin, I am not sure if it will do an another dive. Though with Paypal's recent addition of being able to purchase and sell only on their platform, it will potentially keep going up for awhile.

Have you ever considered advertising here in my signature? This Text Ad Location and the above Graphic Ad Location is available to advertise in.
If I am to trade I will be more comfortable with Ethereum because the value of ethereum fluctuates much faster than bitcoin, the percentage rise could be as high as 10% in a short time

Honestly, if I had the funds to use a auto trader, I would do so, as it trades based off of whether something is spiking or falling.

Have you ever considered advertising here in my signature? This Text Ad Location and the above Graphic Ad Location is available to advertise in.
I prefer Bitcoin because it the most useful and profitable for trading than any other Crypto.

I can really say it is most profitable coins because most of the coins that increase more than 100% in a very short time are more profitable, Cardano, comp and chainlink are part of those coins.

Bitcoin is the most common cryptocurrency but recently people have been using ethereum for quite a while now. The question now is do you see ethereum matching bitcoin later in the future ?

I think it's obvious ethereum is also growing in terms of popularity and the price of eth might obviously get to bitcoin own soon

indeed it has become very popular lately but I don't think it will ever reach the value of btc.

Ethereum is also increasing but I don't see it matching the price of Bitcoin any moment from. Bitcoin is still the most global coin at the moment

Yeah, ETH is fast growing but, can't crush Bitcoin. Bitcoin has paid the price and Etherium is riding on the fact that it was lunched on the same platform with bitcoin. Those who underestimate Bitcoin when it was lunched don't want to risk any opportunity again. So, everyone is trying to acquire it as fast as possible. But, I see Bitcoin rising for ever, because it can't fall back to $500/BTC again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back