What's new

Bitcoin or Ethereum...!! What is your choice?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe that in near future , ethereum will soon meet up to Bitcoin b cause of the new tokens and Defi projects built on it

Bitcoin is the big dog when it comes to crypto currency. Probably in a few years Ethereum catches up.

Ethereum would definitely rise in the future but I don't see it surpassing Bitcoin, Bitcoin would stand the test of time and it still has more growth in itself

Bitcoins and Ethereum are very popular Cryptocurrencies. Investors are giving importance to both. Some people like to invest in Ethereum rather than Bitcoin because Bitcoin price is quite high now and all people can't afford big investment in this coin.

Ethereum is also not cheap but it's not expensive like Bitcoins so mostly new people are attracting towards this coin.

what's your choice? Which coin do you prefer Bitcoins or Ethereum?
Post automatically merged:

Bitcoins and Ethereum are very popular Cryptocurrencies. Investors are giving importance to both. Some people like to invest in Ethereum rather than Bitcoin because Bitcoin price is quite high now and all people can't afford big investment in this coin.

Ethereum is also not cheap but it's not expensive like Bitcoins so mostly new people are attracting towards this coin.

what's your choice? Which coin do you prefer Bitcoins or Ethereum?

As it is presently BTC is the best but ETH is not bad either. You can just buy few ETH for future, as it might end up just like BTC.

As it is presently BTC is the best but ETH is not bad either. You can just buy few ETH for future, as it might end up just like BTC.
Yes, Ethereum is not bad ,all know this .. but I just asked for choice. I saw many people who are in favor of bitcoin and some are in favor of Ethereum. Actually, which person can invest in bitcoin he is at the side of Bitcoin, and who doesn't have must to invest in bitcoin,he is at the side of Ethereum.
Both currencies are profitable

Yes, Ethereum is not bad ,all know this .. but I just asked for choice. I saw many people who are in favor of bitcoin and some are in favor of Ethereum. Actually, which person can invest in bitcoin he is at the side of Bitcoin, and who doesn't have must to invest in bitcoin,he is at the side of Ethereum.
Both currencies are profitable
We are fully aware of their profitability but their are certain factors that makes them much unique in their ways and also give edge over each other, if not now ethereum gas fee was not this higher rmaking investment much easier.

We are fully aware of their profitability but their are certain factors that makes them much unique in their ways and also give edge over each other, if not now ethereum gas fee was not this higher rmaking investment much easier.
Yes you are right, gas fee is also important to notice. But many people who invest in Bitcoins can also afford gas fee so it's more profitable for them. And those who can't afford they can invest in Ethereum

Yes you are right, gas fee is also important to notice. But many people who invest in Bitcoins can also afford gas fee so it's more profitable for them. And those who can't afford they can invest in Ethereum
If one wish to invest large amount of funds in either of them , their transaction fee are not high that will discourage bigger Investors.

If one wish to invest large amount of funds in either of them , their transaction fee are not high that will discourage bigger Investors.
Well , I believe that these two powerful coins will get more investors if their gas fee is worked on

It is possible for ethereum to grow close to bitcoin but not very soon. Maybe only in the future this could happen but for now bitcoin will remain the best

It is possible for ethereum to grow close to bitcoin but not very soon. Maybe only in the future this could happen but for now bitcoin will remain the best
I feel it may not grow close to bitcoin because it has so many tokens running in it blockchain and may be competing.

I feel it may not grow close to bitcoin because it has so many tokens running in it blockchain and may be competing.
Yes,may be you are right but it is getting progress day by day , slowly slowly and in future it ll go to more high level

All of us are important to me. I will prefer ethereum over bitcoin when it comes to investment because ethereum is not that expensive like bitcoin and you can gather a lot for the future. I will also prefer bitcoin over ethereum when it comes to trading.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back