What's new

Bitcoin or Ethereum...!! What is your choice?

Status
Not open for further replies.
BTC is my favorite for many reasons. It does have long term potential. And also it can be pretty strong currency. And ETH on the other hands is expensive. And another thing is that transaction fee is always going to be higher as time goes on ahead. Some of the time I have learned that bitcoin can be more of asset than transaction currency.

I will Choose Bitcoin. Reason being that I am familiar with their system of operations and I can manage the risk involved in their prices. But you can go for your choice, again I will say Bitcoin is worth your investment.

Bitcoin has more value and the price is rising every month. Ethereum is getting better in value but it cannot overtake bitcoin. Bitcoin is a better investment than Ethereum. Most people buying Ethereum are only doing so because they missed out on bitcoin.

Bitcoins and Ethereum are very popular Cryptocurrencies. Investors are giving importance to both. Some people like to invest in Ethereum rather than Bitcoin because Bitcoin price is quite high now and all people can't afford big investment in this coin.

Ethereum is also not cheap but it's not expensive like Bitcoins so mostly new people are attracting towards this coin.

what's your choice? Which coin do you prefer Bitcoins or Ethereum?
Investing in ethereum is not a waste of time. But bitcoin is still preferable. I believe in a couple of years ethereum may also witness high surge as bitcoin witnessed in 2017

Obviously, if you have money to invest your cliche should be Bitcoin as it is a better means of investment. Ethereum is also good with good rates but bitcoin value, stability, durability and popularity is an advantage over ETH.

Both Ethereum and Bitcoin have a multitude of admirers and adversaries. In the event that you need to purchase digital money, consider what you can utilize it for. Bitcoin is a decent decision since it's the most important coin available that is now broadly acknowledged for use and any transaction purppses. Then, Ethereum is more practical and reasonable.

Bitcoins and Ethereum are very popular Cryptocurrencies. Investors are giving importance to both. Some people like to invest in Ethereum rather than Bitcoin because Bitcoin price is quite high now and all people can't afford big investment in this coin.

Ethereum is also not cheap but it's not expensive like Bitcoins so mostly new people are attracting towards this coin.

I personally have a preference to Ethereum over bitcoin, despite there being such a big price difference. The reason that i am saying this is that Ethereum transaction often happen at a lower transaction fee which is very attractive. Furthermore, with the lower value a smaller investment is needed in order to realize the profits and it can be traded in a shorter time than bitcoin. Bitcoin, with the high price, will result in you getting a small satoshi value, which may be hard to realize profits if you have that small investment.

I don't know why I am not just interested in ethereum, it could be because Bitcoin was the first crypto currency I had interest in. I see some of my friends say ethereum is also good but I don't fancy it. I prefer Bitcoin.

My preference will be Bitcoin because it surprised me a lot.
only in 3 month its prices fluctuate from $16,000 to $28,000 and I hope if someone have big plans in investment he can earn a massive profit by trading with Bitcoin because its price will become $40,000 in the next year

I cherish Bitcoin more than Ethereum 100x, I don't even trade, buy, sell Ethereum. I don't do transactions with Ethereum, because I'm not familiarized with the coin. I don't like the smart contract attached to it, I can't recognise a non_smart contract Ethereum wallet. That's why I don't waste my time transacting through Ethereum.

The two coins are good. It depends on your pocket to actually know the one to invest in. For now, I think to invest in bitcoin, you must be a millionaire. So because of the cost, I still prefer ethereum.

Bitcoin is my number one cryptocurrency, if not the only Cryptocurrency that I make use of right now, it might be so valuable and highly volatile right now but it is still my best Cryptocurrency in the market.
Ethereum is also good but I haven't used it before not because I don't like it but I just haven't been oportuned to to use it so far.

Bitcoin and ethereum are both crypto currency but the best is Bitcoin. Also Bitcoin works good as a peer-to-peer transaction system, and Ethereum works well when you need to create and build distributed applications and smart contracts.

I wI'll always choose bitcoin
Bitcoin could quadruple in 2021 as the digital currency sees a rally similar to2017, Fundstrat's Tom Lee says.Bitcoin's near 300% surge in 2020could be followed up by an even stronger performance in 2021, according to Fundstrat's Tom Lee

I would still prefer bitcoin even though ethereum has also shown great value lately. The popularity and price value are my main reason of my preference. But of the cryptocurrency you mentioned are in my top choices.

Every body now has knew the importance of cryptocurrencies specially Bitcoin. I prefer Bitcoin in all ways. Many good things about it and I am hoping to make some profits from Little investment.
The Ethereum is not much famous right now due to bitcon but in near future it will also go higher.

I really can't choose between one and another. I appreciate both of them equally. It's true ethereum is more affordable, if we prefer one entire unit. Fraction is good too, in any way. For my personal needings ethereum is important because I work online with ptws operating smart contracts and paying ethereum and its derivatives. But I willingly earn satoshis too (play store app, in this latter case). I'm accumulating both, in fact, no plan to exchange one to another.

I would choose hitcoins for my everyday financial needs like converting to cash, buying goods or services, however, if I choose to invest in crypto currency I will prefer ethereum. Bitcoin beyond my reach for investment purpose.

I would choose bitcoin anyday any time, as it seems to be the most useful for trading. Etherum is great also but their gas fee is just too high and discouraging. In conclusion no coin would come close to bitcoin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back