What's new

Bitcoin is the highest value cryptocurrency but is it the best?

As for me I will say that Bitcoin remain the best cryptocurrency, this is because bitcoin is more popular than any other cryptocurrency and also it is accepted than any other cryptocurrency

The people that invented bitcoin made it in such a way that it will still be existence for the next 100 years. Bitcoin is still the best crypto out there, it has value, it is a stable coin and does not drop like other coin

Biticon is the most popular cryptocurrency in the world and I also think it is the best in the the world according to me. Because of its popularity is easy to buy and sell.

Everyone that gets involved in the crypto-currency market knows what bitcoin is because it is the face of cryptocurrency. However, at the same time despite it having the highest value in my opinion it is not the best cryptocurrency that is out there. There are a few major drawbacks when it comes to the utilisation of Bitcoin. One of them is that the transaction times can be especially high if there's a lot of traffic on the network and another drawback of Bitcoin is that the transaction fees are also incredibly high.

Other coins that are in the cryptocurrency market such as ripple and LTC, are able to offer a much better transaction time and can do so at a lower fee as well. Whilst they may not have the same value that bitcoin has, and they are only a fraction of that value in actual fact, the use of these coins is much more user-friendly and it is able to be utilised for daily transactions and payments that may happen. Even if the transaction is not of a high value. Which going however cannot do this.

Do you feel that bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency out there or do you feel that there are many more that operate on a much better basis than Bitcoin?
Bitcoin has the highest value, but it transfers charges are making a lot of people not like making transactions with it, and prefer to use others.

Bitcoin has the highest value, but it transfers charges are making a lot of people not like making transactions with it, and prefer to use others.
This is very true. In order to make a bitcoin transaction you are looking at a fee of around $15 which is quite a bit compared to other cryptocurrencies such as ripple and LTC. This is why many people tend to stay away from bitcoin as a form of payment.

Bitcoin is the highest value cryptocurrency, this is why people see it as the best cryptocurrency, but I don't think bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency I prefer ethereum as the best cryptocurrency

Bitcoin is not the only coin with high potential and its not only the best , despite the potential ,there are still oyher crypto currency with high potential

Bitcoin is not the only coin with high potential and its not only the best , despite the potential ,there are still oyher crypto currency with high potential
I think that bitcoin is the most well known crypto and that is often confused with what is the best cryptocurrency and perhaps people will start to see that there are coins that have a lower value that change rapidly over the course of a day, giving you incredible trading opportunities.

Concerning Bitcoin as the highest valued crypto currency. Well, there is no argument about it that it in indeed the highest valued crypto currency, and there are the like of ethereum, litecoin, Bitcoin cash,BNB and some other coins which are doing great also presently in the crypto currency market. Bitcoin is the highest but I believe there are other coins one can benefit from than Bitcoin presently

I won't say that bitcoin is not the best because it is ,however I will say that the price of bitcoin has made it difficult for small investors to make profit from the coin.

Everyone that gets involved in the crypto-currency market knows what bitcoin is because it is the face of cryptocurrency. However, at the same time despite it having the highest value in my opinion it is not the best cryptocurrency that is out there. There are a few major drawbacks when it comes to the utilisation of Bitcoin. One of them is that the transaction times can be especially high if there's a lot of traffic on the network and another drawback of Bitcoin is that the transaction fees are also incredibly high.

Other coins that are in the cryptocurrency market such as ripple and LTC, are able to offer a much better transaction time and can do so at a lower fee as well. Whilst they may not have the same value that bitcoin has, and they are only a fraction of that value in actual fact, the use of these coins is much more user-friendly and it is able to be utilised for daily transactions and payments that may happen. Even if the transaction is not of a high value. Which going however cannot do this.

Do you feel that bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency out there or do you feel that there are many more that operate on a much better basis than Bitcoin?
For me I always choose bitcoin over all the other cryptocurrency, because why is very easy to sell or buy and it is well known all over the world,apart from well know it has this natural likeness and value that whenever you mention the name people pay close attention to it. So so far so good I will always go for bitcoin.

BBit

bitcoin is the highest valued cryptocurrency but I wouldn't say it's the best because there are other coins that are still doing well in the market apart from bitcoin.

I strongly believe that when it comes to good value and worth, no cryptocurrency can stand before bitcoin and that makes it the best coin for me.

Bitcoin will always be the best, it's not all about ease of operation but how people have been able to adapt to the coin, it's windy usage and it's volatile nature is of essence.

BBit

bitcoin is the highest valued cryptocurrency but I wouldn't say it's the best because there are other coins that are still doing well in the market apart from bitcoin.
Yeah but bitcoin is still like the father of them all considering when it was created and was the first crypto currency , that is the reason i prefer bitcoin to others and it the best

Everybody in the world knows that bitcoin is the first, finest and the most costly bitcoin right now, and to some people its the best but to me I prefer litecoin as my best crypto currency.

Everybody in the world knows that bitcoin is the first, finest and the most costly bitcoin right now, and to some people its the best but to me I prefer litecoin as my best crypto currency.
True litecoin is still very cheap and when the price increase double you would earn more gains and profit from the increase , unlike bitcoin before it gets doubled it would take time

Bitcoin is the best value the cryptocurrency and I also see bitcoin as the best cryptocurrency presently, well I can tell what the future hold about Bitcoin
I really agreed with your submission about bitcoins but not totally. Bitcoins is currently the highest value cryptocurrency and the best but with the level of development, huge acceptance and exposure of cryptocurrencies, the future might not be about bitcoins because others are coming to catch up.

Of. A truck bitxoin is the coin with the highest value now but for me its not the best. Making transactions with bitcoin is very expensive unlike the other coins

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back