What's new

Bitcoin is the highest value cryptocurrency but is it the best?

Bitcoin is the most valuable cryptocurrency I have come to know and study a lot. The basis of my saying this is based on the fact that you won't find anywhere where cryptocurrency is allowed for a payment that you won't see Bitcoin as the only coin mentioned or part of the coin mentioned.
Bitcoin is the face of cryptocurrency to be honest and this is why anywhere that accepts cryptocurrency will then accept Bitcoin as well because this coin is the most known crypto. However since it is widely accepted for merchants and vendors does not necessarily make it the best. There are many merchants that accept it as well because they see the potential future value of the coins as well if they had to use it for a long period of time.

I still believe bitcoin is the best, more so the value is the main reason why it is. With more value comes more engagements hence the high price and the increase in transaction time, if any Crypto currency happen to usurp bitcoin then it will also have the same problem.

I am suprised at this question, fine, Bitcoin is the highest, then it is automatically the best then. It is the one with the highest value. It is the best. Although, it may not have the highest rate of increase, it is still the best

I still believe bitcoin is the best, more so the value is the main reason why it is. With more value comes more engagements hence the high price and the increase in transaction time, if any Crypto currency happen to usurp bitcoin then it will also have the same problem.
I don't think that the price is relative to the transaction time and costs. Those are dependent on the traffic on the network and if we look at some other crypto coins that are on the network we can see that many of them are actually quite comparable in the number of transactions that happen to Bitcoin. I think that with Bitcoin they most likely don't have the capacity to deal with all of these transactions.

There is no point crying over a Spilled milk because we all know the truth about this matter. Bitcoin is still be best so far and I can't see any cryptocurrency very best to it at all. We all are not look down on Bitcoin just because it is experiencing trying times

There is no point crying over a Spilled milk because we all know the truth about this matter. Bitcoin is still be best so far and I can't see any cryptocurrency very best to it at all. We all are not look down on Bitcoin just because it is experiencing trying times
The transaction fee issue and the confirmation time is not something that is new with Bitcoin and in fact it is something that has been quite common in the Bitcoin network for a few years now, at least that is when I noticed it because that is when I became involved in the crypto field. Therefore, as much as the coin is highly valued the ability to handle transactions and traffic is not there and this is concern when it comes to a cryptocurrency.

There’re lots of good cryptocurrency exchange platform. Though each offers different types of services and their policies may seem different but they’ve all proven to be safe and secure. Most times I advise newbies to use coinbase cause they’ve easy policies and its transaction fee is low. Moreover coinbase has been in existencefor some years now and it’s a safe platform

In crypto bitcoin is the best and the most decorated crypto in the universe. The value is astronomical increase since about the last 4months which started at $8,000 to now $45,000 can u see is the best so far, I'm really impress the way bitcoin is moving. Ppl are scramble to get little of this crypto as that they too wanted to enjoy the noble bitcoin. People exchange bitcoin to fiat currency bcos us the mist acceptable crypto.

Everyone that gets involved in the crypto-currency market knows what bitcoin is because it is the face of cryptocurrency. However, at the same time despite it having the highest value in my opinion it is not the best cryptocurrency that is out there. There are a few major drawbacks when it comes to the utilisation of Bitcoin. One of them is that the transaction times can be especially high if there's a lot of traffic on the network and another drawback of Bitcoin is that the transaction fees are also incredibly high.

Other coins that are in the cryptocurrency market such as ripple and LTC, are able to offer a much better transaction time and can do so at a lower fee as well. Whilst they may not have the same value that bitcoin has, and they are only a fraction of that value in actual fact, the use of these coins is much more user-friendly and it is able to be utilised for daily transactions and payments that may happen. Even if the transaction is not of a high value. Which going however cannot do this.

Do you feel that bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency out there or do you feel that there are many more that operate on a much better basis than Bitcoin?
Yeah Bitcoin is always the best cryptocurrency one can invest on. It has been the leader of cryptocurrency since the day it was lunched. It will always be. I see bitcoin as a live saving coin, which has turn a lots of people's life around, for good. BTC is still the main coin I trust.

Yeah, it is actually the best to invest in amongst the crypto currencies. Although it requires more capital to invest in it, but surely, you would reap the dividends more compares to when you invest in lesser value crypto currency.
Post automatically merged:

Yeah, it is actually the best to invest in amongst the crypto currencies. Although it requires more capital to invest in it, but surely, you would reap the dividends more compares to when you invest in lesser value crypto currency.

Even in the next 10 years I don't think any coin can rival Bitcoin in terms of value and investment security. Even if the value of bitcoin goes to 5K dollars today just know that it it may rise to 50k dollars tomorrow. Bitcoin is the highest value currency and of course the most marketable and the most acceptable.

The truth is this the only cryptocurrency that I know so far. I am not a fan of cryptocurrency but I am trying to learn how it os working now. It will seem to be the currency of the online world soon. We ll need to embrace changes. Learn and maybe earn too soon.

The truth is this the only cryptocurrency that I know so far. I am not a fan of cryptocurrency but I am trying to learn how it os working now. It will seem to be the currency of the online world soon. We ll need to embrace changes. Learn and maybe earn too soon.
It is normal at least I can say that 90% of people that joined Crypto Currencies trend started with knowing and building confidence arround bitcoin. It remains the bedrock of Crypto currencies and the most expensive and famous.

Bitcoin is the highest value in crypto currency but is it the best. That's an awesome question. Well for me I think bitcoin has the highest value but i don't think it is the best crypto currency right now. To invest in bitcon right will means one needs alot of money that's I think it's not the best.

There are many cryptocurrencies available but right now Bitcoin is arguably the best performing cryptocurrency. That being said, it doesn't mean that other cryptocurrencies are not good for investments. Ethereum, litecoins, bitcoin cash, doge coins, tron's are also catching up. With time, other cryptocurrencies will likely come close or catch up with bitcoin status.

Bitcoin is the best and the highest coin I have ever seen, if you invest on Bitcoin you stand a chance to a multi millionaire in future, that's for sure, cos those who invested on Bitcoin earlier are now making a lot more not even a lot of they are millionaires take it or leave it Bitcoin is the best coin

There’re lots of good cryptocurrency exchange platform. Though each offers different types of services and their policies may seem different but they’ve all proven to be safe and secure. Most times I advise newbies to use coinbase cause they’ve easy policies and its transaction fee is low. Moreover coinbase has been in existencefor some years now and it’s a safe platform

many people are into cryptocurrency business to search for money but not to search for the best in the currency. i can also say few also consider bitcoin as the best cryptocurrency because of if's value is high and at same there is no much risk taking when buying bitcoin

In terms of transaction speed, bitcoin is not the best cryptocurrency because there are other cryptocurrencies that transact faster than bitcoin. However, in terms of price value bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency. Stability-wise, bitcoin is also better than most of the cryptocurrency because it offers better prospect.

Everyone that gets involved in the crypto-currency market knows what bitcoin is because it is the face of cryptocurrency. However, at the same time despite it having the highest value in my opinion it is not the best cryptocurrency that is out there. There are a few major drawbacks when it comes to the utilisation of Bitcoin. One of them is that the transaction times can be especially high if there's a lot of traffic on the network and another drawback of Bitcoin is that the transaction fees are also incredibly high.

Other coins that are in the cryptocurrency market such as ripple and LTC, are able to offer a much better transaction time and can do so at a lower fee as well. Whilst they may not have the same value that bitcoin has, and they are only a fraction of that value in actual fact, the use of these coins is much more user-friendly and it is able to be utilised for daily transactions and payments that may happen. Even if the transaction is not of a high value. Which going however cannot do this.

Do you feel that bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency out there or do you feel that there are many more that operate on a much better basis than Bitcoin?
There are another cryptocurrency exist on the market which are going well along with the time. People are focusing Bitcoin alot rather than other cryptocurrency. But in my opinion everyone should give full attention to all cryptocurrencies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back