What's new

Bitcoin is the highest value cryptocurrency but is it the best?

The answer depends on the intention of the question. When you say best, what do you mean, are you trying to talk in terms of transaction fees or the transaction time? are you trying to talk in terms of investing and trading.

Though Bitcoin may happen to be the first and the highest valued cryptocurrency but I think it's not the best among them. There are many coins aside Bitcoin that have produced millionaires within the period of one year.

BTC is not the best of all crypto currencies. It is only those who had invested in it years back that made significant Profits. As for us just coming into the crypto space, we need to consider altcoins and shitcoins.

Bitcoin is the highest as you may see but it doesn't necessary mean that other crypto doesn't worth it, bitcoin keep rising I will advice you invest in others like ETH and dodge coin

Bitcoin is famous, it is reliable and it has structure but there's no guarantee that it is most profitable cryptocurrency at the moment in fact all the shit coins are more rewarding than Bitcoin.

To my personal opinion the bitcoin is the most interesting platform of cryptocurrency business even thou I am not good at cryptocurrency business but I can testify it valuability to the best according to what people says about it in the crypto market.

Bitcoin is the best based on popularity, marketcap, price, and very high in volatility. Bitcoin investment have really made lots of people millions, for those who invested earlier time.

To say that a crypto is the best would need proof of evaluation. The best in the field is always relative which would need the statistics of the other coins in the market. For me, the best coin is one that has a continuing rise in the market price. But I know there is no such thing. A trader would always risk his money when he buys Bitcoin or any other crypto.

Bitcoin is not the highest value or priced cryptocurrency out there. There is this cryptocurrency from defi that has surpassed the Bitcoin very much but is not been talked about

Yes, bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrencies and I refer it as the best. When people talk about cryptocurrencies they will always mention bitcoin first before any other.

Looking at how Bitcoin could crumble or build all the altcoins by the direction of its price, we wouldn't deny how powerful bitcoin is and how reliable people have come to see it as.

No doubt about the fact that bitcoin is the coin with the highest price value amongst the crypto coin today, But on whether or not bitcoin is the best or not will depend on a lot of factors and again personal interest. Like profit margin, transaction time and transaction fee. To determine If it is better.

Bitcoin might not be the most highest valued cryptocurrencies out there for some persons, but we sure know it is for most. And I also think it is the best too

No doubt about the fact that bitcoin is the coin with the highest price value amongst the crypto coin today, But on whether or not bitcoin is the best or not will depend on a lot of factors and again personal interest. Like profit margin, transaction time and transaction fee. To determine If it is better.
I agree totally with you that bitcoin is actually the most valuable cryptocurrency in the world right now but in determining feet the best will depend on several factors and personal choice. As far as I'm concerned, Bitcoin is not currently the best cryptocurrency because of it I transaction fees right now.

There are some upcoming coins that would give one up to 100 percentage of their investments in a short while than it is possible with Bitcoin and I believe this is better than relying on BTC.

The bitcoins is the best cryptocurrency and since it was the first cryptocurrency to be established it has the biggest market value and the highest trading volume in the cryptosystem, there are other cryptocurrency that are also groups such as ethereum.

I do not think there would be any crypto currency that is going to get enough hype and support like Bitcoin is currently doing. So many people are aware of the potential of Bitcoin.

For me any coin that brings me the profit is the best. I can't invest or vote for coins that isn't earning me reward as the best even if its the first coin created.

For me any coin that brings me the profit is the best. I can't invest or vote for coins that isn't earning me reward as the best even if its the first coin created.
Sure. I have seen some coins that bring better returns faster than Bitcoin and they are the best for me. I don't like Bitcoin as it is already very expensive.

Sure. I have seen some coins that bring better returns faster than Bitcoin and they are the best for me. I don't like Bitcoin as it is already very expensive.
I know the lower coins will bring better profit especially when you bought for higher amount. BTC is still high, and i can't consider it when if the bear market is still affecting it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back