What's new

Bitcoin is the highest value cryptocurrency but is it the best?

Well indeed it has the highest value but I can't categorically say it's the best because it's transaction fees are higher in comparison to some other coins and that is a huge factor too

Yes, bitcoin is highest value cryptocurrency and also best cryptocurrency, and because It is long term investment.

I know the lower coins will bring better profit especially when you bought for higher amount. BTC is still high, and i can't consider it when if the bear market is still affecting it.
Those small coins usually pump once in a while and it is good to take profits anytime that happens as it only occur fee times.

Yes because is one of the most valuable cryptocurrency in the crystal system and I also believe it is one of the best cryptocurrency,there is no other cryptocurrency much more valuable than bitcoin accept ethereum which is the second cryptocurrency.

Those small coins usually pump once in a while and it is good to take profits anytime that happens as it only occur fee times.
If it occurs once on.a while and becomes noticeable then we should track down.the right time to invest on them and take the profit that comes from it.

I think bitcoin is the highest value cryptocurrency and at the same time it is the best because it is been adopted by so many people and country.

There are so many altcoins that have helped me to make better profits than I ever made in Bitcoin, so Bitcoin can never be the best for me.

Bitcoin is not the best crypto currency in terms of transaction speed. XRP can perform 15000 transaction per second but bitcoin can only perform 5 transactions per second.

There was a time that when yearn.finance came, it was the highest in price ahead of bitcoin but now bitcoin has gotten back to the highest and that is because bitcoin is the best and can not share highest in anything with other coin

Any coin that is always given you the profit when ever you trade it should be the best. But all coins are good, it depends on signal we have to make something out of them.

Everything became the best when it is valued and bitcoin is the highest valued crypto currency right now and this alone make it the best now.

Any coin that is always given you the profit when ever you trade it should be the best. But all coins are good, it depends on signal we have to make something out of them.
To be honest I think that if a cryptocurrency coin is always providing me with profit then I will start to get a bit uneasy when it comes to investing in the cryptocurrency because it shows a lot of potential for manipulation if other people start to get involved as well. So as you develop more profit you have to be more cautious when it comes to investment as well.

To be honest I think that if a cryptocurrency coin is always providing me with profit then I will start to get a bit uneasy when it comes to investing in the cryptocurrency because it shows a lot of potential for manipulation if other people start to get involved as well. So as you develop more profit you have to be more cautious when it comes to investment as well.
If it keeps bringing you the required profit then what you ought to do is develop more strategies to keep making profit no matter the New comers that comes into cryptocurrency investment. Manipulation or no manipulation crypto is known as profit rich investment.

Bitcoin might be high in value but like every other thing, it has its flaws. It might be the best for some but not all. In terms of transaction fees there are other coins who might win the position of best. In terms of even performance, some might say Ethereum is better.

I'll simply say BTC is the best cos of it's benefits to people past and present. No coin is more rewarding to BTC, that's why it stays top always.

Bitcioin is been considered the best crypto currency because of its value and this keep attracting more investors to it and it value keep going up.

Everyone that gets involved in the crypto-currency market knows what bitcoin is because it is the face of cryptocurrency. However, at the same time despite it having the highest value in my opinion it is not the best cryptocurrency that is out there. There are a few major drawbacks when it comes to the utilisation of Bitcoin. One of them is that the transaction times can be especially high if there's a lot of traffic on the network and another drawback of Bitcoin is that the transaction fees are also incredibly high.

Other coins that are in the cryptocurrency market such as ripple and LTC, are able to offer a much better transaction time and can do so at a lower fee as well. Whilst they may not have the same value that bitcoin has, and they are only a fraction of that value in actual fact, the use of these coins is much more user-friendly and it is able to be utilised for daily transactions and payments that may happen. Even if the transaction is not of a high value. Which going however cannot do this.

Do you feel that bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency out there or do you feel that there are many more that operate on a much better basis than Bitcoin?
Because of the high transaction fees I am avoiding transacting with Bitcoin. I choose ripple and Litecoin over Bitcoin. Bitcoin has the highest value but it is not the best coin for me because of high gas fees.

Yes it is not a doubt that Bitcoin today is the highest value cryptocurrency out there today. But I can also say it is amongst one of the best among the various cryptocurrencies we have also

Investing on the crypto market I think it is by choice.
Bitcoin is the leading crypto in the market but there are many other crypto who have good market value like or even more than Bitcoin.
Take a look at a coin like Zugacoin which burst up the stage and gain such a height of 250k.
Someone who invested $200 in Zugacoin early this year must be a thousand richer by now compared to a person who invested on Bitcoin

Bitcoin is not a good payment system, it is costly and it is slow. However, as an asset Bitcoin is the best because it has become $45,000 in fiat value within 12 years of launch.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back