What's new

Bitcoin is the highest value cryptocurrency but is it the best?

Everyone that gets involved in the crypto-currency market knows what bitcoin is because it is the face of cryptocurrency. However, at the same time despite it having the highest value in my opinion it is not the best cryptocurrency that is out there. There are a few major drawbacks when it comes to the utilisation of Bitcoin. One of them is that the transaction times can be especially high if there's a lot of traffic on the network and another drawback of Bitcoin is that the transaction fees are also incredibly high.

Other coins that are in the cryptocurrency market such as ripple and LTC, are able to offer a much better transaction time and can do so at a lower fee as well. Whilst they may not have the same value that bitcoin has, and they are only a fraction of that value in actual fact, the use of these coins is much more user-friendly and it is able to be utilised for daily transactions and payments that may happen. Even if the transaction is not of a high value. Which going however cannot do this.

Do you feel that bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency out there or do you feel that there are many more that operate on a much better basis than Bitcoin?
Being the face of the crypto market says much about the wide acceptance and usage. The possibility of having other coin perform better in the nearest isn't impossible but for now the acceptance Bitcoin has in the market is not something that can be easily surpassed.

In terms of value I would have to agree with you, however there are some exchange specific coins that do seem to go higher than Bitcoin though. For example, one such coin that I came across very recently was the BTCPRO coin that was recently released on yobit. In fact the value of this coin is above a single Bitcoin and sometimes even ranges further than that as well.
Great we have something we both agree on. I wasn't aware of the btc pro until now, so I would say thank you for enlightening me. The btc pro is a trading not that has a higher value than Bitcoin but can it considered safe and reliable

What Are Cryptocurrencies?​

Before we take a closer look at some of these alternatives to Bitcoin, let’s step back and briefly examine what we mean by terms like cryptocurrency and altcoin. A cryptocurrency, broadly defined, is virtual or digital money which takes the form of tokens or “coins.” While some cryptocurrencies have ventured into the physical world with credit cards or other projects, the large majority remain entirely intangible.

The “crypto” in cryptocurrencies refers to complicated cryptography which allows for the creation and processing of digital currencies and their transactions across decentralized systems. Alongside this important “crypto” feature of these currencies is a common commitment to decentralization; cryptocurrencies are typically developed as code by teams who build in mechanisms for issuance (often, although not always, through a process called “mining”) and other controls.

the term "best" depends on what you prefer mostly, if you prefer easy profit and have no issue with high transaction fees, then it's for you for sure, if not, then there are other coins to take on consideration that are cheaper for sure

Yes there are lot of cryptocurrency out there that are really doing pretty well, but to be candid I think bitcoin is still the best and the oldest, although ethereum is gradually setting up a pace but do I see them meeting up with bitcoin? I don't think so.

Bitcoin is the most value cryptocurrency coin now and still is. Was the first coin and still the coin with a maximum production and number in circulation. Even if you try so hard to compare bitcoin with other coins you still can't because once bitcoin is moving most other coins goes down to wait.

Crypto currency exchange Business but the real truth is that based on increase and percentage over the last one year Ethereum have done better than Bitcoin. I don't really know of it's the 2020 smart contract that helped Ethereum.

I wouldn't say the best but rather one of the best. Good thing with bitcoin is even its price drops, it would also immediately rise again. Besides, any new investors automatically think of bitcoin when they heard cryptpcurrency, because it has the greatest potential.

Bitcoin has highest value but is not the best, there are some coin better than bitcoin, interms of transaction speed, security and decentralization. Although most of these coins have not face the type of traffic and congestion bitcoin has face, in that case I am still waiting for some of the trusted coin to face such, so that I can determine it fully that they are better than bitcoin.

Everyone that gets involved in the crypto-currency market knows what bitcoin is because it is the face of cryptocurrency. However, at the same time despite it having the highest value in my opinion it is not the best cryptocurrency that is out there. There are a few major drawbacks when it comes to the utilisation of Bitcoin. One of them is that the transaction times can be especially high if there's a lot of traffic on the network and another drawback of Bitcoin is that the transaction fees are also incredibly high.

Other coins that are in the cryptocurrency market such as ripple and LTC, are able to offer a much better transaction time and can do so at a lower fee as well. Whilst they may not have the same value that bitcoin has, and they are only a fraction of that value in actual fact, the use of these coins is much more user-friendly and it is able to be utilised for daily transactions and payments that may happen. Even if the transaction is not of a high value. Which going however cannot do this.

Do you feel that bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency out there or do you feel that there are many more that operate on a much better basis than Bitcoin?
Yeah bitcoin is the highest in terms of price and acceptance but for it being the best I am not so sure. In terms of transaction fees I don’t think it is the best because a lot of people complain about it being too expensive. I think tron is more preferable because their transaction fees are super low.

Yeah bitcoin is the highest in terms of price and acceptance but for it being the best I am not so sure. In terms of transaction fees I don’t think it is the best because a lot of people complain about it being too expensive. I think tron is more preferable because their transaction fees are super low.
The transaction fees are a lot better when it comes to TRX however the only problem that I tend to have with TRX is the fact that there is not a lot of merchants that accept it as payment if you are looking to pay for stuff with that cryptocurrency. Generally merchants were accepting ripple and bitcoin cash in my region, however this has stopped recently. With ripple, I can only assume that it is due to the lawsuit.

It has been over a decade since the mysterious Satoshi Nakamoto created Bitcoin, the first and by far most popular form of cryptocurrency in the world. Despite its fame, Bitcoin isn't the final word on cryptocurrency – imitators, innovators and spinoffs have emerged in huge numbers, and there are more than 7,000 cryptocurrencies on the market today

Bitcoin has its fair share of volatility, as prices have pulled back since hitting this high, but being the biggest name in crypto gives it a worldwide acceptance that lesser-known rivals don't have, arguably making it the best

It has been over a decade since the mysterious Satoshi Nakamoto created Bitcoin, the first and by far most popular form of cryptocurrency in the world. Despite its fame, Bitcoin isn't the final word on cryptocurrency – imitators, innovators and spinoffs have emerged in huge numbers, and there are more than 7,000 cryptocurrencies on the market today. With such a broad range of cryptocurrencies to choose from, how do investors know which is the best cryptocurrency to invest in? From the most popular cryptocurrencies making headlines around the globe to lesser-known digital currencies you may never have heard of, here are seven of the best cryptocurrencies to buy in 2021.

There is no doubt that bitcoin has highest value in market of cryptocurrencies but I don't think it's best because there are other cryptocurrencies like Ethereum which are better than bitcoin. Bitcoin is considered better only because of it's highest value .

Bitcoin is the most valuable cryptocurrency I have come to know and study a lot. The basis of my saying this is based on the fact that you won't find anywhere where cryptocurrency is allowed for a payment that you won't see Bitcoin as the only coin mentioned or part of the coin mentioned.

Bitcoin, as everybody knows, is the most mainstream cryptographic money out there. This positively impacts the costs as more individuals purchase the digital currency attributable to its fame. In this way, on the off chance that you watch out there, Bitcoin could be one of the greatest digital forms of money regarding esteem, which normally causes it to seem like truly outstanding to put resources into.

However, this doesn't imply that there aren't better ones. I'll be referencing options in contrast to Bitcoin that are fruitful and proficient enough to rival Bitcoin. Etherum, litecoin and Ripple are one of t

Bitcoin is the best Cryptocurrency in the market by virtue of it's high value. The value of any asset determine how good that asset is so therefore, the value of Bitcoin is miles ahead of the value of other cryptocurrencies in the market meaning that Bitcoin is the best amongst them all.

Every trader has a choice and i think one of the factors that affect choice is market volatility. If the market is moving high and low, the volatility is strong and traders love such market. So bitcoin maybe more volatile in nature so it becomes investors choice.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back