What's new

Bitcoin is the highest value cryptocurrency but is it the best?

At the moment Bitcoin is the best performing cryptocurrency and it is expected to grow even more to the $200k landmark that is projected to happen. So for me, I believe Bitcoin for now, is the best cryptocurrency.

Everyone that gets involved in the crypto-currency market knows what bitcoin is because it is the face of cryptocurrency. However, at the same time despite it having the highest value in my opinion it is not the best cryptocurrency that is out there. There are a few major drawbacks when it comes to the utilisation of Bitcoin. One of them is that the transaction times can be especially high if there's a lot of traffic on the network and another drawback of Bitcoin is that the transaction fees are also incredibly high.

Other coins that are in the cryptocurrency market such as ripple and LTC, are able to offer a much better transaction time and can do so at a lower fee as well. Whilst they may not have the same value that bitcoin has, and they are only a fraction of that value in actual fact, the use of these coins is much more user-friendly and it is able to be utilised for daily transactions and payments that may happen. Even if the transaction is not of a high value. Which going however cannot do this.

Do you feel that bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency out there or do you feel that there are many more that operate on a much better basis than Bitcooin.
I also feel that bottom is still the best out of all the crypto currencies out there after several research and statistical mode i still believe bitcoin is still the best out of all this altcoin...no doubt there are some other coins that have potential close to that of bit co in but bitcoin is still at the front line
moo

Bitcoin is the highest valued crytocurrency as of now and will continue to be. But right now we have some stable coin which has less volatility than bitcoin and we also have some coins which has better features than bitcoin.

They say bitcoin could it the value of $100k by July and I kind of believe it because the rate in which it as been rising since the beginning of this year is a big wow for a beginner like me and I think everyone needs to buy more people.

Bitcoin is the highest valued Cryptocurrency and the best amongst all. When you calculate the market capitalization, demand and supply rate, trading volume etc. Bitcoin is very high in volatility when it comes to moving higher than decreasing. Its returns after long term or short term investment is very gigantic than others.

From my own personal view, trading other coins is more profitable for someone who doesn't have thousands of dollars to trade with. Several altcoins rapidly increase in price, hence giving more profits in a short time than when trading bitcoin.

Bitcoin just has the highest value but it's not the best, Bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency but the transactions charges associated with Bitcoins is quite higher compared to Litecoin and others coins,but in other things Bitcoin is better

From my own personal view, trading other coins is more profitable for someone who doesn't have thousands of dollars to trade with. Several altcoins rapidly increase in price, hence giving more profits in a short time than when trading bitcoin.
I won't go into trading the lower valued coins pair, if i don't have much capital. I'll just invest on them long term or stake those ones with high APR interest rate every 2 months and make some passive income out of my little investment.

Due to the face that bitcoin has survived the test of time it seemms to have upper hand that othher coins but the fact is that i dont think its the best

I won't go into trading the lower valued coins pair, if i don't have much capital. I'll just invest on them long term or stake those ones with high APR interest rate every 2 months and make some passive income out of my little investment.
Those are excellent options and I also have been considering investing in coins that could be staked on binance but yet to decide on which. It is a better way especially if you don't want to just hodl for so long.

For now bitcoin remain the highest and most valuable coin to hold onto. Even though there are a lots of coins out there that have very good and strong potential like bitcoin but it will really take time to catch up with bitcoin. If they can charge very low compare to bitcoin which charge very high

Everyone that gets involved in the crypto-currency market knows what bitcoin is because it is the face of cryptocurrency. However, at the same time despite it having the highest value in my opinion it is not the best cryptocurrency that is out there. There are a few major drawbacks when it comes to the utilisation of Bitcoin. One of them is that the transaction times can be especially high if there's a lot of traffic on the network and another drawback of Bitcoin is that the transaction fees are also incredibly high.

Other coins that are in the cryptocurrency market such as ripple and LTC, are able to offer a much better transaction time and can do so at a lower fee as well. Whilst they may not have the same value that bitcoin has, and they are only a fraction of that value in actual fact, the use of these coins is much more user-friendly and it is able to be utilised for daily transactions and payments that may happen. Even if the transaction is not of a high value. Which going however cannot do this.

Do you feel that bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency out there or do you feel that there are many more that operate on a much better basis than Bitcoin?
My brother do not be deceived nor deceive people. Since the very moment i heard of crypto currency till today i have never seen any other coin that has yield profit like bitcoin.. Other coin have their own advantage but not comparable to that of bitcoin.

Those are excellent options and I also have been considering investing in coins that could be staked on binance but yet to decide on which. It is a better way especially if you don't want to just hodl for so long.
You're right. Staking coins with higher APR interest rate can bring returns quicker than to holdl for long, waiting for the coin to start going up, so you make profit out of your investment

My brother do not be deceived nor deceive people. Since the very moment i heard of crypto currency till today i have never seen any other coin that has yield profit like bitcoin.. Other coin have their own advantage but not comparable to that of bitcoin.
Look at coins such as litecoin. That coin over the last year has increased almost ten time its value, and this may be true of bitcoin as well, however i feel that these altcoins are able to provide better trading opportunities to smaller investors.

You can use bitcoin directly to buy things or pay for services. However, other currencies cannot be directly used for paying for products or services. (there might be some exceptions). Therefore, I believe bitcoin is the best crypto currency

You can use bitcoin directly to buy things or pay for services. However, other currencies cannot be directly used for paying for products or services. (there might be some exceptions). Therefore, I believe bitcoin is the best crypto currency
I've never seen Bitcoin being used to buy products online, from any online store. Bitcoin remains the best crypto coin when it comes to market capitalization, and price value etc.

You can buy domain and hosting with bitcoins on namecheap. You can also use bitcoins to make purchase on microsoft store. Tesla has said they will be accepting bitcoin payment anytime soon.

From my point of view, bitcoin is the highest digital coin in terms of value and also the best cryptocurrency. But in some aspects like,which currency is best to invest in,i wouldn't choose bitcoin because there are digital coins like ETH,BNB ghat are proving to reach bitcoin heights in the future and investing in such digital coins now,will prove profitable later.

We can't say bitcoin is generally the best cryptocurrency. Every cryptocurrency has its own potentials and its own speed. Bitcoin is as the top today because of how long it has been in existence not because it is the best cryptocurrency. With time other cryptocurrencies will also increase in value and to the level of Bitcoin.

From my point of view, bitcoin is the highest digital coin in terms of value and also the best cryptocurrency. But in some aspects like,which currency is best to invest in,i wouldn't choose bitcoin because there are digital coins like ETH,BNB ghat are proving to reach bitcoin heights in the future and investing in such digital coins now,will prove profitable later.
Bitcoin is very much valuable, and most profitable when it comes to Cryptocurrency investment. If I'm to choose the options I'll like to invest on, when it comes to crypto. I'll gently go for BTC, BNB, LTC, BCH, DOT, XRP etc. They are my favourite coins for short and long term investment options.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back