What's new

Bitcoin is the highest value cryptocurrency but is it the best?

BrolySSJ

The Legendary Super Saiyan
5000+ Posts Club
Dec 23, 2020
USD
$-0.1000USD
Biznotes
Everyone that gets involved in the crypto-currency market knows what bitcoin is because it is the face of cryptocurrency. However, at the same time despite it having the highest value in my opinion it is not the best cryptocurrency that is out there. There are a few major drawbacks when it comes to the utilisation of Bitcoin. One of them is that the transaction times can be especially high if there's a lot of traffic on the network and another drawback of Bitcoin is that the transaction fees are also incredibly high.

Other coins that are in the cryptocurrency market such as ripple and LTC, are able to offer a much better transaction time and can do so at a lower fee as well. Whilst they may not have the same value that bitcoin has, and they are only a fraction of that value in actual fact, the use of these coins is much more user-friendly and it is able to be utilised for daily transactions and payments that may happen. Even if the transaction is not of a high value. Which going however cannot do this.

Do you feel that bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency out there or do you feel that there are many more that operate on a much better basis than Bitcoin?

Bitcoin is the highest value coin in the crypto currency exchange Business but the real truth is that based on increase and percentage over the last one year Ethereum have done better than Bitcoin. I don't really know of it's the 2020 smart contract that helped Ethereum but it's surging more than Bitcoin.

Yes, I consider bitcoin as the best because it has the highest value. There are also other cryptocurrencies going up like Ethereum and Bitcoin cash.there are also other cryptocurrencies that will have much value in coming years so for now bitcoins remains the best.

Last edited:
It is the best crypto currency that anyone can invest their with because it almost has no risk at all as long as you know how to restrain yourself to sell when it's dropping you will sure get a handsome profit. I don't know if there's another crypto currency that's better in that aspect of investment Security.

Everyone that gets involved in the crypto-currency market knows what bitcoin is because it is the face of cryptocurrency. However, at the same time despite it having the highest value in my opinion it is not the best cryptocurrency that is out there. There are a few major drawbacks when it comes to the utilisation of Bitcoin. One of them is that the transaction times can be especially high if there's a lot of traffic on the network and another drawback of Bitcoin is that the transaction fees are also incredibly high.

Other coins that are in the cryptocurrency market such as ripple and LTC, are able to offer a much better transaction time and can do so at a lower fee as well. Whilst they may not have the same value that bitcoin has, and they are only a fraction of that value in actual fact, the use of these coins is much more user-friendly and it is able to be utilised for daily transactions and payments that may happen. Even if the transaction is not of a high value. Which going however cannot do this.

Do you feel that bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency out there or do you feel that there are many more that operate on a much better basis than Bitcoin?
Bitcoin has greatest worth than all other cryptocurrencies, but I think investment in Bitcoin is not always profitable.
It is profitable only for those investors who have great experience and huge money to invest.
while small investors should invest their money in other coins like Bitcoin cash ethereum litecoin.

In terms of what a blockchain should do, handling of transactions, BTC blockchain is very slow if not the slowest.

Bitcoin owes it market value to being the foremost Crypto Currency and a brand name, just like branded or designer products have more value than regular products.

Bitcoin has greatest worth than all other cryptocurrencies, but I think investment in Bitcoin is not always profitable.
It is profitable only for those investors who have great experience and huge money to invest.
while small investors should invest their money in other coins like Bitcoin cash ethereum litecoin.
I definitely agree with you in terms of the amount that you have to invest being relative to the coin that you should invest in. If you have a small amount, and you invest it into Bitcoin then it will be hard to see the gains and the returns unless you looking at the micro dollar scale. However if you use the smaller coins you will own a larger portion of the coin and the fluctuations in the market will benefit you much more.

The load on blockchain network is far more than expected I guess , there is need for improvement in the blockchain network for most coins, the market capitalization for bitcoin is more than half of entire Crypto currency market capitalization.

It is the first does not mean is the best. There are other more creative and more secure cryptocurrencies out there. They are just not as popular as bitcoin is and has not been tried and tested by a wide range of users. With time we'll get to know better ones.

Bitcoin has a lot of value in cryptocurrencies and it is the most popular and all cryptocurrencies depend on it and their rates increase as others increase its rate, so it holds the status of a king in cryptocurrency.

These drawbacks that you just mentioned especially that of the transaction fee being high when there are a lot of people trading the coin is not a big deal. I have always looked at it as one where you will enjoy buying and selling of coins and making profit from it.

Currently there is no crypto that exceeds Bitcoin, Bitcoin is still the best and the most users, because Bitcoin has the highest volume compared to other cryptocurrencies and a limited amount.

These drawbacks that you just mentioned especially that of the transaction fee being high when there are a lot of people trading the coin is not a big deal. I have always looked at it as one where you will enjoy buying and selling of coins and making profit from it.
Why do you think that these drawbacks are not a big deal? For those people that are looking to buy the transact with bitcoin or to use it on a daily basis for basic purchases as well, they will find that it is very hard for them to do so because the price of Bitcoin and the transaction fee associated with it will mean that they will have to spend almost twice what they were originally planning just to make the payment especially if it is a low value transaction.

When something is the best, I believe it has the highest value and currently bitcoins have the highest value in the market capping at over$30,000 much higher than subsequent ones so it's safe to say that Bitcoin is the best in terms of value.

When something is the best, I believe it has the highest value and currently bitcoins have the highest value in the market capping at over$30,000 much higher than subsequent ones so it's safe to say that Bitcoin is the best in terms of value.
In terms of value I would have to agree with you, however there are some exchange specific coins that do seem to go higher than Bitcoin though. For example, one such coin that I came across very recently was the BTCPRO coin that was recently released on yobit. In fact the value of this coin is above a single Bitcoin and sometimes even ranges further than that as well.

Being the market leader comes with certain advantages and this is one. I think it is a good coin but I don't think I can say that is is the best. Etherum had a better system and a faster coins coined out of the shortcomings of Bitcoin.

If you want to truly benefit from crypto currency, you will have to think about the long term investment. Short term investment will give you little profit. The best strategy to benefit from crypto currency is to hold them for at least 5-10 years. In 2015, bitcoin was $400, now it is $33K. Look at the price growth in just 5 years.
Post automatically merged:

If you want to truly benefit from crypto currency, you will have to think about the long term investment. Short term investment will give you little profit. The best strategy to benefit from crypto currency is to hold them for at least 5-10 years. In 2015, bitcoin was $400, now it is $33K. Look at the price growth in just 5 years.

Of course Bitcoin is best crypto currency. Because it is secure and peoples have heavy investments in this. Instead of this other currencies are very value able. Currencies is best or not depend upon profit because everyone wants profit either it is Bitcoin or others.

Actually that's from your own point of view, traders that really have the capital to trade with bitcoin, won't have the view u have, because the profit they get from bitcoin is far higher than that of other crypto which also makes every transaction of bitcoin high.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back