What's new

Bitcoin is the highest value cryptocurrency but is it the best?

Bitcoin is not a good payment system, it is costly and it is slow. However, as an asset Bitcoin is the best because it has become $45,000 in fiat value within 12 years of launch.
Actually the transaction fee is what makes it to be expensive as payment option but even is sending from the same wallet like coinbase to coinbase to binance to binance you don't pay any fee because need email address to use in sending the coin

Bitcoin has a high transaction cost while the transaction speed is pretty low. That;s why Bitcoin is not very good currency for payment. However, I am surprised how El Salvador is addressing this issue.

Currently Bitcoin might be the best, but I don't think it will be in a couple of years from now. There are lots of cryto ipo happening on a daily basis, one of them would outrun Bitcoin.

Officially I think bitcoins is one of the best cryptocurrency I know but there are other cryptocurrency that can give you much profit , it all depends on the reason you are investing in most of this cryptocurrency.

When it comes to transaction and blockchain fees there are a lot of cryptocurrencies that charge a lot less but then bitcoin is the most popular among all of them.

We cannot say who is the best because each coin has it's own strategy.
Bitcoin is more valuable and widely accepted, so trading on it makes it more profitable.
But coins like the Zugacoin who surge from $40 to $300k in less than a week would certainly be the best coin for traders

No doubt, Bitcoin is the highest cryptocurrency but talking about the best in terms of value I would accept Bitcoin to be the best but Ethereum cryptocurrency has actually made waves. I don't know if it's due to the smart contract and it's surging more than Bitcoin.

Yes, bitcoin is the highest value in cryptocurrency exchange business yes cryptocurrency is best you should think of investing, so to make profit from it.

Bitcoin is not the best because we don't have much money to fund your account you cannot you cannot make money but somebody can make money which other capital currency because they are growing very fast than Bitcoin and it required a little money and
Unlike Bitcoin

Everyone that gets involved in the crypto-currency market knows what bitcoin is because it is the face of cryptocurrency. However, at the same time despite it having the highest value in my opinion it is not the best cryptocurrency that is out there. There are a few major drawbacks when it comes to the utilisation of Bitcoin. One of them is that the transaction times can be especially high if there's a lot of traffic on the network and another drawback of Bitcoin is that the transaction fees are also incredibly high.

Other coins that are in the cryptocurrency market such as ripple and LTC, are able to offer a much better transaction time and can do so at a lower fee as well. Whilst they may not have the same value that bitcoin has, and they are only a fraction of that value in actual fact, the use of these coins is much more user-friendly and it is able to be utilised for daily transactions and payments that may happen. Even if the transaction is not of a high value. Which going however cannot do this.

Do you feel that bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency out there or do you feel that there are many more that operate on a much better basis than Bitcoin?
Whether we have other alt coin is not the issue but what counts at the end of the day is the value it will bring to investors,bitcoin has a lot of features that investors can bank on,its price appriciation,reason it has a lot of investors on its platform.

I don't think the best should be attributed only to its price mark. It has to do with the fast speed of transactions, gas fees, and many others. For an investment, bitcoin could be the best because it is popularly sought after

Bitcoin seems to be the best for me , both the high value and high price makes the coin have so much push in terms of growth and development ,it's just best for investors to invest now for more profit

It is the best crypto currency that anyone can invest their with because it almost has no risk at all as long as you know how to restrain yourself to sell when it's dropping you will sure get a handsome profit. I don't know if there's another crypto currency that's better in that aspect of investment Security.

Yes, I consider bitcoin as the best because it has the highest value. There are also other cryptocurrencies going up like Ethereum and Bitcoin cash.there are also other cryptocurrencies that will have much value in coming years so for now bitcoins remains the best.
You are quite right , bitcoin being the first crypto currency to be created in the world and probably the most valued coin in the crypto currency market in the world.

Yes, I think bitcoin is the best since it is the most valuable. Other cryptocurrencies, such as Ethereum and Bitcoin cash, are also rising in value. There are other cryptocurrencies that will gain significant value in the next years, but for the time being, bitcoin remains the greatest.

I don't know much about crypto currencies but i feel for a coin to have the highest value it can also be considered the best since it is of great importance.

To a very large extent I think that bitcoin is still overpriced if you look at the case whereby it is not being used for so many things. This does not make it any much irrelevant because if there is any innovation it is going to start with Bitcoin.

I do not consider Bitcoin as the best coin when it comes to trading. Indeed, there are many investors who have invested their money into several other tokens and coins as well. However, I think more people are interested solely in Bitcoin. Solana is also a good coin to invest.

Everyone that gets involved in the crypto-currency market knows what bitcoin is because it is the face of cryptocurrency. However, at the same time despite it having the highest value in my opinion it is not the best cryptocurrency that is out there. There are a few major drawbacks when it comes to the utilisation of Bitcoin. One of them is that the transaction times can be especially high if there's a lot of traffic on the network and another drawback of Bitcoin is that the transaction fees are also incredibly high.

Other coins that are in the cryptocurrency market such as ripple and LTC, are able to offer a much better transaction time and can do so at a lower fee as well. Whilst they may not have the same value that bitcoin has, and they are only a fraction of that value in actual fact, the use of these coins is much more user-friendly and it is able to be utilised for daily transactions and payments that may happen. Even if the transaction is not of a high value. Which going however cannot do this.

Do you feel that bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency out there or do you feel that there are many more that operate on a much better basis than Bitcoin?
I cannot say bitcoin is the best, because then there would be many factors that would come in to play, when comparing it with other crypto currencies. Its market value is on the high side and it has helped the emanation of many other cryptocurrencies.

Yeah I can say it's the best simply because it's the coin that possesses the most utility of them all and it is also in no small measure helped by the fact that a lot of people have invested in this coin.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back