What's new

Bitcoin is the highest value cryptocurrency but is it the best?

Well if you have to look at the issue critically you will not blame the system,because the bitcoin cryptocurency which is the leading coin and is widelly accepted by most e-commerce platforms gives it an advantage over other coin.
I understand the fact that bitcoin is the most used and the most traded cryptocurrency and of course it is the most valued. But when you look at innovations and technology ethereum is the best in the whole cryptocurrency market.

I understand the fact that bitcoin is the most used and the most traded cryptocurrency and of course it is the most valued. But when you look at innovations and technology ethereum is the best in the whole cryptocurrency market.
That is one thing about the whole issue of investment and crypto is no different,adequate knowledge is very vital and important to direct our investment decison,the fact that one coin was the pioneer does not make it the best in all features.

That is one thing about the whole issue of investment and crypto is no different,adequate knowledge is very vital and important to direct our investment decison,the fact that one coin was the pioneer does not make it the best in all features.
Probably, so many people see bitcoin as a store of value and there is nothing much more than that. the fact that bitcoin is the most valuable cryptocurrency makes it much more acceptable to a lot of people but in terms of utility there are others that beats it in that area.

Probably, so many people see bitcoin as a store of value and there is nothing much more than that. the fact that bitcoin is the most valuable cryptocurrency makes it much more acceptable to a lot of people but in terms of utility there are others that beats it in that area.
That is one aspct of bitcoin that made the introduction of altcoin,because the utility value and the fact that most persons that do not really have the huge funds to trade and make profit from bitcoin,will resort to altcoin,and the gas fees also is another factor.

That is one aspct of bitcoin that made the introduction of altcoin,because the utility value and the fact that most persons that do not really have the huge funds to trade and make profit from bitcoin,will resort to altcoin,and the gas fees also is another factor.
BNB and other cryptocurrencies like bitcoin cash has really made trading and transacting of cryptocurrencies much more or lesser in terms of fees. The fee of Bitcoin and ethereum are very high and not for average people.

BNB and other cryptocurrencies like bitcoin cash has really made trading and transacting of cryptocurrencies much more or lesser in terms of fees. The fee of Bitcoin and ethereum are very high and not for average people.
That is one of the reason why most investors that have small amount to invest int the crypto market will just opt for a lesser coin that has low gas fee,with that they can be able to do their transaction and make good returns.

That is one of the reason why most investors that have small amount to invest int the crypto market will just opt for a lesser coin that has low gas fee,with that they can be able to do their transaction and make good returns.
Probably, blockchain technology is evolving and I think the introduction of altcoins has fast tracked that. There are a lot of wonderful projects coming out of the crypto space everyday.

Probably, blockchain technology is evolving and I think the introduction of altcoins has fast tracked that. There are a lot of wonderful projects coming out of the crypto space everyday.
That is just one of the leverage one is always happy about the introduction of the blockchain technology,because it deals on data and currency storage and transaction and other trading and e commerce deals.

That is just one of the leverage one is always happy about the introduction of the blockchain technology,because it deals on data and currency storage and transaction and other trading and e commerce deals.
Definitely, blockchain technology has really helped a lot of people to become financially stable. I think it is something worth learning because the benefits is numerous.

Definitely, blockchain technology has really helped a lot of people to become financially stable. I think it is something worth learning because the benefits is numerous.
100% blockchain technology isn't going anywhere. But some research by the many newcomers is needed so that they don't get sucked in by some of the tokens in circulation that won't go anywhere and will likely rug pull.

100% blockchain technology isn't going anywhere. But some research by the many newcomers is needed so that they don't get sucked in by some of the tokens in circulation that won't go anywhere and will likely rug pull.
Very important. I was among those who made a lot of mistakes investing in shity cryptocurrencies that does not have future because of hype and at the end of the day, they rugpulled and some became useless.

In opinion bitcoin is the best coin to investment, no other coin gives return like bitcoin,my straight question is why buy bitcoin at high price, buy bitcoin when price is low like now current bitcoin price is 25k$, now invest 500$ or 1000$ within one year our investment gets doubled, so don't blame bitcoin price is high invest in right time and make profit.

Yes, I consider bitcoin as the best because it has the highest value. There are also other cryptocurrencies going up like Ethereum and Bitcoin cash.there are also other cryptocurrencies that will have much value in coming years so for now bitcoins remains the best.
Well bitcoin has been the first coin that came out and over the years it has gain investors trust and credibility,but when it comes to the issue of being the best,it will be decided by investors,because most investors will have to choose their prefrence coin to invest in.

Well bitcoin has been the first coin that came out and over the years it has gain investors trust and credibility,but when it comes to the issue of being the best,it will be decided by investors,because most investors will have to choose their prefrence coin to invest in.
No doubt that Bitcoin is very valuable because some country has even adopted it as a legal tender. That is actually value here. Bitcoin is the best but in terms of utility ethereum is the best.

No doubt that Bitcoin is very valuable because some country has even adopted it as a legal tender. That is actually value here. Bitcoin is the best but in terms of utility ethereum is the best.
Well that could actually be the fact on ground,but one thing I have come to discover is that most investors usually go for coin that will be easy for them to trade and carry out their transactions online.

No I don't think so, we have a lot of cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin Is one of the well known cryptocurrency but it's not the best, personally me I don't like Bitcoin.

Well that could actually be the fact on ground,but one thing I have come to discover is that most investors usually go for coin that will be easy for them to trade and carry out their transactions online.
investors are always looking for opportunity and when they see the right cryptocurrency to invest on, you will see a lot of them trooping on it. As long as the coin is in a very good cryptocurrency exchange platform.

Bitcoin is still the most profitable crypto on the market today, or the highest worth at least. I think Etherium or lite coin comes next, and I don't think those are even close to what Bitcoin is worth today. Bitcoin as we speak is still a little over $16,000 per 1 Bitcoin. Not bad, but it's the lowest it has been in a long time. If it gets lower I may have to finally invest.

investors are always looking for opportunity and when they see the right cryptocurrency to invest on, you will see a lot of them trooping on it. As long as the coin is in a very good cryptocurrency exchange platform.
That is just one of the reasons why lots of persons are into cryptocurrency,they are always looking for volatility in the market do that they can cash on the fluctuations in the trading environment.

That is just one of the reasons why lots of persons are into cryptocurrency,they are always looking for volatility in the market do that they can cash on the fluctuations in the trading environment.
Probably, cryptocurrency market is filled with a lot of opportunities and no matter how the price goes people will always be making profit from it catching some volatilities.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back