What's new

Bitcoin is the highest value cryptocurrency but is it the best?

I cannot say bitcoin is the best, because then there would be many factors that would come in to play, when comparing it with other crypto currencies. Its market value is on the high side and it has helped the emanation of many other cryptocurrencies.
I agree with you and i think that if you use a coin like ripple or dogecoin these may not have a high value like bitcoin but i think that it is better with usability, in the sense of transaction fee and time.

Bitcoin my not be the best cryptocurrency to choose for an average Joe. the reason is that it is a bit expensive to acquire small amount of Bitcoin. There are some other cryptocurrency with huge potential which you can invest and they are still cheaper.

Yes, I consider bitcoin as the best because it has the highest value. There are also other cryptocurrencies going up like Ethereum and Bitcoin cash.there are also other cryptocurrencies that will have much value in coming years so for now bitcoins remains the best.

My definition of the "best cryptocurrency" is quite different. For me, the best cryptocurrency is the one that has a high profitability margin and a good profit range within short range of trading value. Bitcoin does not fit that definition at all, unfortunately.

Bitcoin my not be the best cryptocurrency to choose for an average Joe. the reason is that it is a bit expensive to acquire small amount of Bitcoin. There are some other cryptocurrency with huge potential which you can invest and they are still cheaper.
That is why there are a lot of new investors that are not getting into bitcoin, but they are rather looking into the alternative coins like ripple litecoin and so forth.

That is why there are a lot of new investors that are not getting into bitcoin, but they are rather looking into the alternative coins like ripple litecoin and so forth.
That is the problem with most of the novice investors. It is only the popular cryptocurrency like bitcoin they know and wanted to invest in. They don't know that with proper research they can choose another coin that can bring them a huge return on investment.

Last edited:
That is the problem with most of the novice investors. It is only the popular up to currency like bitcoin they know and wanted to invest in. They don't know that with proper research they can choose another coin that can bring them a huge return on investment.
That is true, however if you are a new investor then i think that this is the best way to go because the risk is a lot lower if you are investing in a popular coin and therefore the chance of profit is increased.

That is true, however if you are a new investor then i think that this is the best way to go because the risk is a lot lower if you are investing in a popular coin and therefore the chance of profit is increased.
It is not a bad idea to go for the popular cryptocurrency in the marketplace in order to minimise the risk. The only downside to this method is that the profit margin will not be much as the investor will only have capability to buy little amount of the cryptocurrency like Bitcoin because it is expensive.

I would say that bitcoin is the best because it's the pioneer coin and all other cryptocurrencies follow it lead. The price movements of the bitcoin also affect the price movements of most of the cryptocurrencies.

It is not a bad idea to go for the popular cryptocurrency in the marketplace in order to minimise the risk. The only downside to this method is that the profit margin will not be much as the investor will only have capability to buy little amount of the cryptocurrency like Bitcoin because it is expensive.
The profit margin will be a lot loweer than some of the other coins that are out there however i think that this is a risk that is worth taking in teh beginning and as you gain knowledge you can change the coins you invest in.

Everyone that gets involved in the crypto-currency market knows what bitcoin is because it is the face of cryptocurrency. However, at the same time despite it having the highest value in my opinion it is not the best cryptocurrency that is out there. There are a few major drawbacks when it comes to the utilisation of Bitcoin. One of them is that the transaction times can be especially high if there's a lot of traffic on the network and another drawback of Bitcoin is that the transaction fees are also incredibly high.

Other coins that are in the cryptocurrency market such as ripple and LTC, are able to offer a much better transaction time and can do so at a lower fee as well. Whilst they may not have the same value that bitcoin has, and they are only a fraction of that value in actual fact, the use of these coins is much more user-friendly and it is able to be utilised for daily transactions and payments that may happen. Even if the transaction is not of a high value. Which going however cannot do this.

Do you feel that bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency out there or do you feel that there are many more that operate on a much better basis than Bitcoin?
I also sense this, cryto currency is the most valued currency and at the same time, I think it is also the best currency so far. It must have had advantages over other currencies that make it to be valued more than them.

I also sense this, cryto currency is the most valued currency and at the same time, I think it is also the best currency so far. It must have had advantages over other currencies that make it to be valued more than them.
It is true that it does have advantages however i think that this is largely because it is the face of crypto and not based on the technology because the new coins seem to have better tech behind it.

Bitcoin is obviously not the best cryptocurrency. We have so many coins that addressed the shortcomings of the bitcoin . Apparently, we have so many cryptocurrency better than bitcoin.

Bitcoin is obviously not the best cryptocurrency. We have so many coins that addressed the shortcomings of the bitcoin . Apparently, we have so many cryptocurrency better than bitcoin.
That is true and that is the good thing about the latcoins because if you look at the coins that are in development now they are learning from the mistakes that bitcoin has already made.

That is true and that is the good thing about the latcoins because if you look at the coins that are in development now they are learning from the mistakes that bitcoin has already made.
In terms of the transaction fee, some coins like the xrp and litecoin is far better than the bitcoin. In terms of the of transaction fee, so many altcoins are better than the bitcoin.

In terms of the transaction fee, some coins like the xrp and litecoin is far better than the bitcoin. In terms of the of transaction fee, so many altcoins are better than the bitcoin.
I do agree with you. I recently made a transaction with litecoin and it cost me around one cent whereas if i had to do this with bitcoin it would have been significantly more expensive.

I do agree with you. I recently made a transaction with litecoin and it cost me around one cent whereas if i had to do this with bitcoin it would have been significantly more expensive.
It's very obvious that the transaction done with bitcoin attract very huge transaction fee. Litecoin's fee is very minimal and it attract lesser fee.

It's very obvious that the transaction done with bitcoin attract very huge transaction fee. Litecoin's fee is very minimal and it attract lesser fee.
There are times however that i have used bitcoin and i have had a very low transaction fee. There was once a time that i did so and managed to get a priority transaction for a few cents.

This is the reason why most of the get paid to post forum opt for Litecoin instead of Bitcoin. The transaction fees is high on every transaction done with the uses Bitcoin. I like litecoin because it is very easy and transfer is very fast.

This is the reason why most of the get paid to post forum opt for Litecoin instead of Bitcoin. The transaction fees is high on every transaction done with the uses Bitcoin. I like litecoin because it is very easy and transfer is very fast.
That is very true and i have noticed as well that bitcoin cash is another one that is commonly used as well because that has very low transaction fees associated with it as well.

Bitcoin is good for investment but there are some other coins in the market that are liable to make you more money. It just require proper searching in order to discover coin that are liable to make you more money.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back