What's new

Bitcoin is the highest value cryptocurrency but is it the best?

Bitcoin is the most popular, it is certainly not the best cryptocurrency out there. Crypto like eth is great because we can all see the change and the revolution on the eth network.

This is the reason why most of the get paid to post forum opt for Litecoin instead of Bitcoin. The transaction fees is high on every transaction done with the uses Bitcoin. I like litecoin because it is very easy and transfer is very fast.
I noticed that too. Most of the paid to post programs uses the litecoin as a means of payment. They adopted the litecoin because of the speed and the low transaction fee.

Bitcoin might be high value cryptocurrency in the marketplace but it is not the best in some areas. Bitcoin is not the right choice whenever you want to pay with cryptocurrency for a service. People still prefer light coin and usdt for payment in large volume due to low transaction fee.

Bitcoin is good for investment but there are some other coins in the market that are liable to make you more money. It just require proper searching in order to discover coin that are liable to make you more money.
There is a lot of coins that are out there that can make you a good profit however the only concern is in finding them because it can be overwhelming if you look at how many coins there are.

Bitcoin is the first crypto currency, and has been the most valuable crypto currency in the world, although just yesterday I read on the news that bitcoin has dropped in value.
Although people really invested on it because it is the first and most respected crypto currency, Ethereum has taken it place in the market, this is an opportunity for people who want to trade bitcoin since the price has dropped, buying bitcoin will be cheap now.

Based on my experience I may not likely be able to invest in bitcoins for any purpose of long-term investment because to me bitcoins is no more profitable, early investors are enjoying bitcoins , we should also look for an opportunity to enjoy the potential of other cryptocurrency coming up.

The operation of bitcoin, has the best and high market value for now, so I consider it as the best coin someone can invest on even though there are other coin which are still coming up with better market value.
Many people will make good comments concerning the operation of bitcoin because of it high value and market standards even though there are coins like the ETC which have good marketing value than bitcoin.

Last edited:
Those that invested at the right on Bitcoin and reaped massively from its bullish movement over the years will not agree with you that other coins are better. The most sought after cryptocurrency is Bitcoin which we can say makes it the best

Bitcoin has much value than other cryptocurrency when you really have enough capital to trade on bitcoin because the profit them get from bitcoin is more higher than other cryptocurrency.

Yes, you are right that bitcoin had had the highest market value but I so much believe that it's not the best coin for investment now. There are alot of coins which are better than bitcoin and I believe it will overtake bitcoin in the future.

It depends upon how you use blockchain technology if you want the storage of value. Then Bitcoin is the best, it's the greatest value storer. That's why it's compared to Gold and called digital gold. If you are a developer and if you want to create smart contracts and Defi apps, then would suggest you use Ethereum and Polkadot. These coins are developer-friendly and are a valuable asset to the crypto community.

It will not be an overstatement if I mentioned that bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency on the cryptocurrency space right now. The best cryptocurrency and most acceptable coin is bitcoin.

Being the first doesn't mean it's the best. There are other more creative and secure cryptocurrencies out there. They are not as popular as Bitcoin and have not been tried and tested by a wide range of users. Over time, you will get to know better things.

The cryptocurrency industry is actually a wild one and bitcoin is the first and only true decentralized currency. There are a lot of other ones that are created to solve their own unique problem.

The bitcoin is the highest priced to currency that is seen its market value but it is not the best cryptocurrency because it has a limited block chain. The etherium is far better can the bitcoin.

There is no doubt that it is a best cryptocurrency out there and other ones are only trying their best to follow its pattern. It gets to control the market situation at any time.

When it comes to technology bitcoin is not the best because it uses an arcade version of the blockchain and as a result of is not the best cryptocurrency in the crypto market but it is the highest valued cryptocurrency.

For a coin like Bitcoin to be the most valued coin in cryptocurrency that is to say that bitcoin is the best coin in cryptocurrency and for one to go for bitcoin he or she need to have a lot of money to invest in Bitcoin.

Bitcoin is the highest valued cryptocurrency predictions obviously not the best because we have so many cryptocurrencies that are doing better in terms of a blockchain technology.

The load on blockchain network is far more than expected I guess , there is need for improvement in the blockchain network for most coins, the market capitalization for bitcoin is more than half of entire Crypto currency market capitalization.
Well if you have to look at the issue critically you will not blame the system,because the bitcoin cryptocurency which is the leading coin and is widelly accepted by most e-commerce platforms gives it an advantage over other coin.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back