Bitcoin is still on the rise, setting new lank mark of $34,552.50

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
I told a friend of mine, that has over $500 worth of Bitcoin stored in his local wallet. That Bitcoin is not dropping down any time soon. Base on the pandemic entangling issues, people are still investing heavily on it. He didn't believe me, he withdrew his funds last week when the price was around $27k. Now look at the new price volume, peaking at $34,552.50, its still going strong. He might get a rethink why he withdrew his funds, at least his saved Bitcoin could have added extra value by now.

Don't you think, Bitcoin will rise above $50k before june, with the way people are constantly investing on it??

I think this currency will not be able to cross fifty thousand dollars. And its value will decrease soon because people are investing in it.And if it goes down a little bit, a lot of people will lose and they will not be able to re-invest in it.

I bet too brother I don't think Bitcoin is slowing down or coming down soon, Bitcoin has really been growing steadily since last year, let's just hope this bull run continue for a while, lol

I think this currency will not be able to cross fifty thousand dollars. And its value will decrease soon because people are investing in it.And if it goes down a little bit, a lot of people will lose and they will not be able to re-invest in it.
This kind of thought you displayed here, is the type others have been displaying and the coin have been defining odds since it began surging high in late November. Had it been you invested back then, when it was around $11900. Calculate how much you could have been with now?? Stop having negative feelings about the coin it will surge even higher as long as the trading limit is bypassed every time. Expert traders and Bitcoin Enthusiasts predicted that before 2030, that the price will rise up to $500k. So start believing in the transition that Bitcoin is making, to be renowned as a global and acceptable means of payment.

I told a friend of mine, that has over $500 worth of Bitcoin stored in his local wallet. That Bitcoin is not dropping down any time soon. Base on the pandemic entangling issues, people are still investing heavily on it. He didn't believe me, he withdrew his funds last week when the price was around $27k. Now look at the new price volume, peaking at $34,552.50, its still going strong. He might get a rethink why he withdrew his funds, at least his saved Bitcoin could have added extra value by now.

Don't you think, Bitcoin will rise above $50k before june, with the way people are constantly investing on it??
Bitcoin is breaking every ATH predictions and rising like over yeasted dough. It's looking good for investors.

People are predicting $100k, $150k and so on in two years, as for $50k before June, I don't think, it will go bearish soon.

I think the price would still get to $50k and i also made a mistake of selling my own when it was $29k , i taught the price would end there , but to all our surprise i think the price moved higher more and more i think , so let's just hope things goes well and by march the price gets to $50k i think

Bitcoin is going so high, breaking its own history, wow how I wish I still left my $32 there till now.
I have always known that Bitcoin price is not coming down anytime soon due to the much institutional investment that are pouring into it, Most institutions are seeing great result in the coin, so they are pouring in more investment into it.

I never thought the price of a bitcoin would go up so much. It would be very difficult to say. It would not be wrong to say that as fast as it is growing, its value will reach fifty thousand $ in the future. This is a golden opportunity for investors.

I think the price would still get to $50k and i also made a mistake of selling my own when it was $29k , i taught the price would end there , but to all our surprise i think the price moved higher more and more i think , so let's just hope things goes well and by march the price gets to $50k i think
Everyday things are getting bigger more and more with Bitcoin. The price volume increased by 15.6% just for today according to coinmarketcap. Comeback tomorrow at the website or else where you will still see an increase both in the volume and price tag.

The way the value of bitcoin is rising, I think it will go above 50k and your friend needs to come back and invest some more because bitcoin price hit 50k at any time and might be decrease and cryptocurrency is really unpredictable.

It's amazing dude it going higher and higher every day. I never thought the price of a bitcoin would go up so much. It would be very difficult to say. It would not be wrong to say that as fast as it is growing, its value will reach fifty thousand $ in the future. This is a golden opportunity for investors. And if at this point of time nobody invest it's his unfortunate.

This kind of thought you displayed here, is the type others have been displaying and the coin have been defining odds since it began surging high in late November. Had it been you invested back then, when it was around $11900. Calculate how much you could have been with now?? Stop having negative feelings about the coin it will surge even higher as long as the trading limit is bypassed every time. Expert traders and Bitcoin Enthusiasts predicted that before 2030, that the price will rise up to $500k. So start believing in the transition that Bitcoin is making, to be renowned as a global and acceptable means of payment.
You can't force others to have a different view on bitcoin and he's right to have some fears. What if it went sideways after you adviced your friend to HODL? It's not like you have used any analytical tool to predict price, all you have is simply guess work like every other person.

I have never witnessed the type of increment bitcoin is witnessing of recent especially since last year November. The only regret I have is asking the little I have around October. I hope and pray it crosses 50$ before June.

The way the value of bitcoin is rising, I think it will go above 50k and your friend needs to come back and invest some more because bitcoin price hit 50k at any time and might be decrease and cryptocurrency is really unpredictable.
I hope so, that it increases to $50k land mark before june. Because I'm hoping to invest more money into it. As for my friend that was impatient to allow his coin to stay a little longer than the time he withdrew. He is planning again to reinvest his funds back in Bitcoin but still fearful for his money.

The price of bitcoin can reach the fifty thousand dollars before June this year in my thoughs. Most of us did not beleive when they were saying bitcoin would move to 20k but it did and now going to the increasing rapidly to the 50k next predicted price.

I'm not in possession of any Bitcoin now, and I'm worried about how high the transaction fees will get with this rush.

I'm considering litecoin instead, since it's also riding with Bitcoin. Is this a good alternative?

I bet too brother I don't think Bitcoin is slowing down or coming down soon, Bitcoin has really been growing steadily since last year, let's just hope this bull run continue for a while, lol
I think the bull run will continue around Bitcoin till it reaches $50K. I don't even think if the coin will ever drop down freely anytime soon. Base on the massive investment people are circling around it.
Post automatically merged:

Bitcoin is breaking every ATH predictions and rising like over yeasted dough. It's looking good for investors.

People are predicting $100k, $150k and so on in two years, as for $50k before June, I don't think, it will go bearish soon.
I'm only anticipating it reaches, but even if it doesn't reach. That's no problem at all, because I know it will get more higher than we all think. Don't worry we are still here, let's watch in the next one month to see what will really happen okay.

Last edited:
However, crypto trading expert Adam is largely optimistic about the future “These fluctuations are not going to be enough to slow it down.Bitcoin will likely break $50,000 in 2021.” The market trend is clear. Despite Bitcoin'svariability, new bull cycles see the highs go higher and the lows get higher as well.

However, crypto trading expert Adam is largely optimistic about the future “These fluctuations are not going to be enough to slow it down.Bitcoin will likely break $50,000 in 2021.” The market trend is clear. Despite Bitcoin'svariability, new bull cycles see the highs go higher and the lows get higher as well.

You're there, who is this Adam, that is busy predicting the future price of Bitcoin. I have heard about that name as an expert predictor but I don't really know where he comes from. I only hear about his countless prediction remarks on the web.

Such a big loss to your friend! I guess he was playing safe and keeping his investment safe so I couldn't blame him. Anyway, with the way the bitcoin price continues to go up, it's possible to reach the $50k soon. Not sure what month but it will go there eventually.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back