What's new

Bitcoin is still on the rise, setting new lank mark of $34,552.50

I told a friend of mine, that has over $500 worth of Bitcoin stored in his local wallet. That Bitcoin is not dropping down any time soon. Base on the pandemic entangling issues, people are still investing heavily on it. He didn't believe me, he withdrew his funds last week when the price was around $27k. Now look at the new price volume, peaking at $34,552.50, its still going strong. He might get a rethink why he withdrew his funds, at least his saved Bitcoin could have added extra value by now.

Don't you think, Bitcoin will rise above $50k before june, with the way people are constantly investing on it??
That's the problem with the volatility of Bitcoin. There is no exact time when it is going up or down.

If your friend know the exact time that it will rise, surely he did not sell his cryptocurrency. If he also knew the time it will go down, the right time to sell can also be executed.

Currently, bitcoin is soaring high by the day. It's however pertinent to note that the positive news around the coin contributed to the increase in price of bitcoin. So many conglomerates are now accepting the coin as an option of payment ans this is really helpful.

According to crypto currency exchange analyst, they have predicted that the price of Bitcoin in the crypto currency exchange Business would likely reach between $100,000 so no matter the dip, Investors will definitely recover there money

That's the problem with the volatility of Bitcoin. There is no exact time when it is going up or down.

If your friend know the exact time that it will rise, surely he did not sell his cryptocurrency. If he also knew the time it will go down, the right time to sell can also be executed.
That's why you need to keep an eye to the price of BTC and its update in order to stay afloat with the necessary crypto information.

The current price of Bitcoin can also be considered landmark because bitcoin was not improving until the end of July after falling from its grace in April. August has been very favorable month for Bitcoin and many other crypto currencies.

BTC have been known for climbing up and going down surprisingly. So it isn't a surprise again to those core BTC enthusiasts.

That is the good news that the price of bitcoin is rising very fast because we all believe the price of bitcoin will continue to increase every day by day.

Well, Bitcoin got to $50k and even to #69k which is why one can never go wrong with business investment. Even though there was a dip Bitcoin would soon surpass the 50$ mark.

I told a friend of mine, that has over $500 worth of Bitcoin stored in his local wallet. That Bitcoin is not dropping down any time soon. Base on the pandemic entangling issues, people are still investing heavily on it. He didn't believe me, he withdrew his funds last week when the price was around $27k. Now look at the new price volume, peaking at $34,552.50, its still going strong. He might get a rethink why he withdrew his funds, at least his saved Bitcoin could have added extra value by now.

Don't you think, Bitcoin will rise above $50k before june, with the way people are constantly investing on it??
Bitcoin will not rise anytime due to the way counties are witch hunting, take Nigeria for example, one can't by crypto direct form his or her bank account unless through middle men which incurred a lot charges along the way or let take what happened in China that causes the the price of crypto and alternate coin to crash which the market has not recovered from.

Today Bitcoin is $45K in the market from $47K some days ago. It looks like there is a sort of play with the market price from $43K up to $47K like it is doing a preparation for something bigger. Perhaps a whale would transact that will cause a surge or a big drop in the market price.

I strongly believe that we have seen the bottom in Bitcoin already and people should not be euphoric because the move up is going to be in a slow and steady manner.

According to crypto currency exchange analyst, they have predicted that the price of Bitcoin in the crypto currency exchange Business would likely reach between $100,000 so no matter the dip, Investors will definitely recover there money
They have a very strong believe and resolve that the price of the Bitcoin will hit up to the $100,000 target before the end of this year. I'm inclined to follow that line of thought too

Bitcoin will not rise anytime due to the way counties are witch hunting, take Nigeria for example, one can't by crypto direct form his or her bank account unless through middle men which incurred a lot charges along the way or let take what happened in China that causes the the price of crypto and alternate coin to crash which the market has not recovered from.
Go check the market dear before you conclude. BTC and other coins are simply moving forward. At this time the coins are going bullish.

At the beginning of September Bitcoin was trading at 53k but crashed back to 40k but the bull hope to push it back to 60k becore the end of the year

Well this is just a normal volatility in cryptocurrency and it should not be something that you should just panic about .people whose cryptocurrency has depreciated she just know that it will definitely bounce back after some period of time.

Everyone should just be patient and see how bitcoin will rise so high till at it reaches at least a 100 dollars or more this is my prediction

Bitcoin is one of the most fast increase value of crypto currency,so many people always doubt when it is said that it will increase to me I believe it will because more person are yet to invest in Bitcoin and they will

In less than a year since the topic, the amount at 1btc has doubled. but, I think it will be a maximum at 70-80k. it can reach 100k in a day, but I don't think it will stay long.

In less than a year since the topic, the amount at 1btc has doubled. but, I think it will be a maximum at 70-80k. it can reach 100k in a day, but I don't think it will stay long.
Yes, it has doubled, that's how BTC have been going ever since it came into existence. Any one who is holding long term can never get into loss. The formula is wait for it's dip and keep on buying. At this point in time, I wouldn't risk my finance for BTC, is quite high, it might get to $100k who knows, but I wouldn't still risk my funds for it now.

Yes, it has doubled, that's how BTC have been going ever since it came into existence. Any one who is holding long term can never get into loss. The formula is wait for it's dip and keep on buying. At this point in time, I wouldn't risk my finance for BTC, is quite high, it might get to $100k who knows, but I wouldn't still risk my funds for it now.

even if my prediction is that btc will reach 100k one day and you would make a big profit if you are on the phase then, I would still not invest in it when it has such a high current value. :)

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back