What's new

Bitcoin is still on the rise, setting new lank mark of $34,552.50

Yeah I am very happy for bitcoin as it is rallying way too faster than everyone expected, now the all time high of bitcoin is 34.8k and I think bitcoin has potential to reach 40k by this week. Let's see whether it successfully reaches that landmark or it takes more time.

Bit coin seems unstoppable right now, it is clearly on fire as it keeps on rising and appreciating as each day's goes by. Lite coin is also on the rise as it is rising rapidly. I invested on them both Etherum included few days ago.

I told a friend of mine, that has over $500 worth of Bitcoin stored in his local wallet. That Bitcoin is not dropping down any time soon. Base on the pandemic entangling issues, people are still investing heavily on it. He didn't believe me, he withdrew his funds last week when the price was around $27k. Now look at the new price volume, peaking at $34,552.50, its still going strong. He might get a rethink why he withdrew his funds, at least his saved Bitcoin could have added extra value by now.

Don't you think, Bitcoin will rise above $50k before june, with the way people are constantly investing on it??
It is possible to see Bitcoin rise above 50k by June , however there is also a possibility for a correction before this rise to 50k . We just hope that the correction won't be much

It is possible to see Bitcoin rise above 50k by June , however there is also a possibility for a correction before this rise to 50k . We just hope that the correction won't be much
I hope so, i know their will be little downtime in price tag. But it won't be a free fall type, Bitcoin will rise above #50K in the next six months. If the trading volume keeps topping high everyday, then expect another bullish run in the price of Bitcoin.

Yeah I also think that bitcoin will not go for any free fall soon. It may face some resistance between passing the landmarks like it is roaming around 33-34k for some hours, I think bitcoin will be able to pass such resistance so easily and go for rampage towards 50k.

Yeah I also think that bitcoin will not go for any free fall soon. It may face some resistance between passing the landmarks like it is roaming around 33-34k for some hours, I think bitcoin will be able to pass such resistance so easily and go for rampage towards 50k.
We're on this expectations since even at BMF we've talked about it. I still have the feeling that this Bitcoin will still rise more in the coming months. What made me to believe that it will rise up to this amount is the steady demand and supply of the coin.

Bitcoin is going higher who ever that is waiting for a drop in price might wait longer, ethereum is almost clinching the $1000 mark already, it rose about 20% earlier today, the world is actually going digital as it stands now . Whoever that wants to invest can do that soonest.

Bitcoin has what it takes to reach $50k before the end of second quarter of 2021,the signs are there and the variables that helped it to have this massive leap are still there. Although there are talks in some quarters that it will soon peak and its expected to start depreciating,, but only time will tell.

We're on this expectations since even at BMF we've talked about it. I still have the feeling that this Bitcoin will still rise more in the coming months. What made me to believe that it will rise up to this amount is the steady demand and supply of the coin.
Yeah I agree, bitcoin will keep rising until the coin become very stable and at that point, the whales may withdraw some of their investment as they want to earn more profit and bitcoin to keep crossing new all time high. So at that point they will force to a free fall.

Yeah I agree, bitcoin will keep rising until the coin become very stable and at that point, the whales may withdraw some of their investment as they want to earn more profit and bitcoin to keep crossing new all time high. So at that point they will force to a free fall.
Hmm, because they will like to recoup some of their investment plan. That's why they might allow it one day to experience some free fall. But I don't think the free fall will be the one that will see it drop down back to $11k.

I don't expect the price of bitcoin to drop anytime soon. It will definitely hit $50k by June this year. So I will advice anyone with bitcoin to not sell at this time because you could regret it later. I'm also saving my bitcoin as I expect the value to keep rising.

Bitcoin is the hot cake in the news now and most crypto news channels are agog with the news of bitcoin's continuous increase in price. I keep waking up everyday to new ATHs and I wish it continues.

The surge in the value of Bitcoin is tremendous, same with Ethereum. However many are predicting that there will be a correction soon that will peg it back to 20k. The crypto world is uncertain and anything can occur anytime. It's good to profit from it while it lasts. Bitcoin has really added value to people's lives this period.

I expected bitcoins to rise higher this year and my prediction was exactly the truth that is why when people was asking in this forum the best time to buy bitcoins month ago I asked them to invest in bitcoins then because expert not me really but experts have predicted that this year the price of bitcoins will increase by almost 100% and that's exactly what is happening and from all indication the price of bitcoins will continue to rise, it might come down a little but it will not be too bad.

Bitcoin will always be on the rise, it takes the lead amongst the various crypto currencies out there. If you ask me, it is more like Gold now, it has a perfect store of value, and is advisable to invest in once the price is down. Bitcoin draws it's strength from the general public, the trust and therefore it will likely continue to rise.

I told a friend of mine, that has over $500 worth of Bitcoin stored in his local wallet. That Bitcoin is not dropping down any time soon. Base on the pandemic entangling issues, people are still investing heavily on it. He didn't believe me, he withdrew his funds last week when the price was around $27k. Now look at the new price volume, peaking at $34,552.50, its still going strong. He might get a rethink why he withdrew his funds, at least his saved Bitcoin could have added extra value by now.

Don't you think, Bitcoin will rise above $50k before june, with the way people are constantly investing on it??
I am feeling sad for your friend, always great things does not come fast, and patience give high rewards.
I hope that in the coming three to four months Bitcoin will hit $50,000 so hold it to Grab more profit

It seemed very difficult to control the way it was growing.Most Yen Westers have started investing their money in Bitcoin. People who a few days ago thought it would go down are regretting it today. If it continues to grow, the price of a bitcoin will be fifty thousand dollars by the end of this year.

Personally i don't think that we will see the price of bitcoin cross the 50k mark. I think that the rising price to this extent was based on the number of investors increasing during the pandemic, but also there has been a trend that around the December period that the price of crypto increases drastically, and therefore this could be as a result of that. It is uncertain, but it is my opinion.

I think wit this period passing, that the price will either stabilize or decline. With regards to your friend i think he made the right decision though, even though he lost out on profit. The reason that i say this is because he is able to at least secure his profits rather than incur a greater risk that could potentially result in losses.

It may not rise beyond that amount because of the fact that things changes from time to time. I see Bitcoin falling as soon as possible because, the coin also need cash to survive. If it continue rising without falling, its no more a crypto coin. It has turn to ordinary coin. The only coin that rises without falling is TBC and where is it today?

It may not rise beyond that amount because of the fact that things changes from time to time. I see Bitcoin falling as soon as possible because, the coin also need cash to survive. If it continue rising without falling, its no more a crypto coin. It has turn to ordinary coin. The only coin that rises without falling is TBC and where is it today?
Everyone has to realize that bitcoin may fall soon in price, however, I don't see any harm in enjoying the profits while this bull run lasts. Bitcoin's nature is to fluctuate in price, so we can also expect some lows in the future.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back