What's new

Bitcoin is still on the rise, setting new lank mark of $34,552.50

I am feeling sad for your friend, always great things does not come fast, and patience give high rewards.
I hope that in the coming three to four months Bitcoin will hit $50,000 so hold it to Grab more profit
I will hold it down here at my local wallet. I have gotten some promising predictions and reviews about how the price of Bitcoin will be in the near future. Sections of people online are saying it will reach $50k-60k before june this year. All my prayer is that, it should reach that level they proposed.

I think the value that Bitcoin will reach as a result of the parabolic rise this time will be unpredictably high. The fact that Bitcoin, whose value was less than $ 4,000 in the first quarter of 2020, is now winking at $ 40,000, is an indication of how positive the volatility in this market can be.

In addition, while the Trump administration is considering banning Bitcoin in 2020, the fact that one of its advisors bought a large amount of Bitcoin with the understanding that I will look at the money to earn shows the current state of Bitcoin. I think Trump was having a dilemma, and if he could continue to be president, I think he would issue a digital currency indexed to dollars and gold. Before this digital currency came out, he did not want Bitcoin to play a role in this environment.

Notice that the number of corporate companies investing in Bitcoin is increasing day by day. I foresee that corporate companies affect each other during the investment phase and this influence will grow day by day. Besides, I think that concerns such as sanctions against Bitcoin are mostly eliminated because even Trump's former advisors bought very serious amounts of BTC.

Lots of free money flowing about. The new welfare package by the american government will find a lot of this funds flowing into the crypto space and the go-to coin will be Bitcoin and ethereum alike.

I think the value that Bitcoin will reach as a result of the parabolic rise this time will be unpredictably high. The fact that Bitcoin, whose value was less than $ 4,000 in the first quarter of 2020, is now winking at $ 40,000, is an indication of how positive the volatility in this market can be.

In addition, while the Trump administration is considering banning Bitcoin in 2020, the fact that one of its advisors bought a large amount of Bitcoin with the understanding that I will look at the money to earn shows the current state of Bitcoin. I think Trump was having a dilemma, and if he could continue to be president, I think he would issue a digital currency indexed to dollars and gold. Before this digital currency came out, he did not want Bitcoin to play a role in this environment.

Notice that the number of corporate companies investing in Bitcoin is increasing day by day. I foresee that corporate companies affect each other during the investment phase and this influence will grow day by day. Besides, I think that concerns such as sanctions against Bitcoin are mostly eliminated because even Trump's former advisors bought very serious amounts of BTC.
It is likely that the advisor would have given a clear picture of the opportunities in bitcoin Investment and considering lots of activities in US now where people uses bitcoin it will be difficult to ban it even when Biden administration comes on board .

I think Bitcoin price value on the way to reach 50000 dollars soon. But of course anything can happen with the Bitcoin magic, is possible will surprise us with positive surprise or maybe a negative! Cryptocurrency market is not easy to predict.

The price of bitcoin is now currently at 32.5k, I thought that bitcoin will drop below 30k to about 25k when it started a fall suddenly yesterday but it got saved from the free fall and I think it is now getting ready for a rush towards 35k or even 40k.

This is great news. I do not see it's price falling anytime soon. Bitcoin is still increasing and would reach $50. In spite the covid-19 pandemic the price worth was not affected.

And now, the testimony and profit experienced by those who invested is compelling others to lnvest.

I said it already that btc might hit $50,000 before May/June as it keeps breaking it's all time high over and over. Any bearish movement seen in is price an is just a retracement or retesting a support zone before another really above the ath. For newbies it's not too late to invest in btc.

Bitcoin reaching its highest at $40,000 gave the confirmation to the prediction of it reaching firther to $50,000 however a little while from its highest it came crashing to as low as 33,000/34,000. Its currently doing a circling round 36/37,000. I m sure if it can set it foot back at $40,000 then the possibility of meeting its expectation of $50,000 is not farfetch.

When bitcoin hit $40000 early this month and then started falling in price down to $16000, I really panicked and sold some of my bitcoin. But now it seems to be doing well again. It might just hit $50000 before the end of this year.

Bitcoin is not predictable, no body can know when it will fall down because I know that it will later drop back to unfavorable that will make a lost of money for people. thought, it may not totally fall badly but what I know is that no matter how it may fall but will definitely raise up back.

Bitcoin is going through the roof, setting new records every day! I wish I had pulled quite a bit of money out of it back then. Like I've said in multiple posts over and over again, the Bitcoin price cannot be significantly discounted to its current price considering how many institutions are flocking to it to invest in it, most of which have been with amazing results. I'm even seeing an Ireland sovereign fund contact me directly about buying Bitcoin. So the volatility must be a part of the universe's way of creating rich, lucrative growth for those in the cryptospace.

I told a friend of mine, that has over $500 worth of Bitcoin stored in his local wallet. That Bitcoin is not dropping down any time soon. Base on the pandemic entangling issues, people are still investing heavily on it. He didn't believe me, he withdrew his funds last week when the price was around $27k. Now look at the new price volume, peaking at $34,552.50, its still going strong. He might get a rethink why he withdrew his funds, at least his saved Bitcoin could have added extra value by now.

Don't you think, Bitcoin will rise above $50k before june, with the way people are constantly investing on it??
In 2021, the rise of Bitcoin is driven by institutional investment. Large hedge funds and publicly traded companies are driving this bull cycle and they don't present the same reputational drawbacks that retail investors do. Recently, Square and Paypal have added crypto currency to their offering.

I think the price would still get to $50k and i also made a mistake of selling my own when it was $29k , i taught the price would end there , but to all our surprise i think the price moved higher more and more i think , so let's just hope things goes well and by march the price gets to $50k i think.

I told a friend of mine, that has over $500 worth of Bitcoin stored in his local wallet. That Bitcoin is not dropping down any time soon. Base on the pandemic entangling issues, people are still investing heavily on it. He didn't believe me, he withdrew his funds last week when the price was around $27k. Now look at the new price volume, peaking at $34,552.50, its still going strong. He might get a rethink why he withdrew his funds, at least his saved Bitcoin could have added extra value by now.

Don't you think, Bitcoin will rise above $50k before june, with the way people are constantly investing on it??
Bitcoin bull run is incredible, awesome, amazing and crazy. People are really making mad profit from this bull run. Those who are well positioned are cashing out while those who aren't positioned are full of regrets.
However i think it is never too late to invest in Bitcoin.
$50,000 price target is even conservative, I predict the price will get to a new all time high of $100k this year.
Be ready guys.

The recent rise of bitcoin prices is a little abnormal. The price increase was not directly linked to demand and supply, it was manipulated. When Tesla bought $1.5 billion worth of bitcoins, the price began to surge. A little while ago, when checked the price it was over $47,000. I expect the price to go down.

Bitcoin bull run is incredible, awesome, amazing and crazy. People are really making mad profit from this bull run. Those who are well positioned are cashing out while those who aren't positioned are full of regrets.
However i think it is never too late to invest in Bitcoin.
$50,000 price target is even conservative, I predict the price will get to a new all time high of $100k this year.
Be ready guys.
Laughs, I'm ready all day waiting for the price of the coin to topple above the $100k price land mark in the near future which is this year predicted by you. Their is nothing impossible in life, if Bitcoin gonna rise unexpectedly this way then we should know that more good news is on the way.

Bitcoin is rising very, very quickly. I really cannot believe that how can Bitcoin be so profitable. When this thread was created, the price was around 34,552 but now the price is a whooping 57,899. This is an insane increase in price. Despite the fact that a recent anouncement in an increase in taxation by the US government, the price of Bitcoin still continues to rise. This shows that Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies have a really great future.

Bitcoin is rising very, very quickly. I really cannot believe that how can Bitcoin be so profitable. When this thread was created, the price was around 34,552 but now the price is a whooping 57,899. This is an insane increase in price. Despite the fact that a recent anouncement in an increase in taxation by the US government, the price of Bitcoin still continues to rise. This shows that Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies have a really great future.
Thank God you've seen with your eyes how Bitcoin increases exponentially over time. If you watch well, the time duration is just four months since i made the thread. Hadbit been any one invested like $500 by then it could've been close to $1k today.

In short term, Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies may go up and down depending on the sentiments of countries and people. However in the long term Bitcoin will always go up, like any other valuable commodity. It will be a good decision for anyone to invest in Bitcoin and stay invested for at least next 10 to 20 years.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back