What's new

Between a laptop and desktop which is advisable to buy for children.

Desktop computer is very good for children because it can not be easily carried from one place to another and mostly in primary schools, they make use of desktop computer for training children because is not easier for them to carry it when using and it is well stronger than laptop computer.

I think desktops are better for children, because it is bigger, and therefore will have a dedicated place in the house and not moved around. I think it provides a safer technology bridge for children and I think desktops last longer than laptops.

When creating a graphic design work with colors, make sure that you present a contrast between text and background colors. This ensures legibility of the text, which is important to convey your business message effectively. The contrast should be presented between darkness and lightness of the colors.
Post automatically merged:

When creating a graphic design work with colors, make sure that you present a contrast between text and background colors. This ensures legibility of the text, which is important to convey your business message effectively. The contrast should be presented between darkness and lightness of the colors.

Business plans are both an analytical and planning tool, two components that are essential for getting a new business off the ground. This guide offers you key insights into how to create a high-quality business plan that will serve your business now and in the future.

Kids are curious about a phenomenon strange to them and also very inquisitive, laptops come a way that makes children want to ask questions about some things unclear to them and therefore mishandle the laptop leading to it being Damaged. They would be more accustomed with the television like desktop, it's therefore advisable to get them the desktop

Getting a desktop for kids is preferable. This is because a desktop is more stronger than a laptop in structure. A laptop is delicate and fragile, therefore can be easily broken. But a desktop can withstand more stress or rough handling from the kids. And it would be more convenient for them to use, since it's not as mobile as a laptop.

Although children at this age do not need their own computers, "tech" parents may consider buying them. If your child is between the ages of 8 and 12 and has begun to explore more freedom and privacy, this may be the best time to invest in their first laptop.

It really depends, in our position where there are times that electricity is compromised, Id really choose laptop for my kids. It also cost the electricity.

In
I'm seeking advice on which to buy for children between laptop and desktop.
I was told a desktop is very strong and rugged than a laptop, that a laptop spoils easily and not strong as a desktops.
But you know that a laptop uses battery which makes it available for use after electricity shortage, but when there is no electricity you can't use a desktop.

So which one is advisable to buy for children.?
Both desktop and laptop are good if you are to consider getting a laptop for your child. The one you can go for will be determined by the age group your child falls in and how well he or she can handle it. For better monitoring and longevity, desktop will be okay because it is not carried about like laptop which can easily get damaged.
Post automatically merged:

In
I was told a desktop is very strong and rugged than a laptop, that a laptop spoils easily and not strong as a desktops.
But you know that a laptop uses battery which makes it available for use after electricity shortage, but when there is no electricity you can't use a desktop.

Both desktop and laptop are good if you are to consider getting a laptop for your child. The one you can go for will be determined by the age group your child falls in and how well he or she can handle it. For better monitoring and longevity, desktop will be okay because it is not carried about like laptop which can easily get damaged.

Last edited:
i advise you a desktop for childen because when child start using device it is necessary to know any thing about desktop or laptop, for this purpose desktop is better than laptop because laptop os sensitive device children may be destroyed but desktop is safe. in case of electricity laptop is important but desktop are more relaible and easy handling device for children

It would be computer instead of laptop for children, because computer is more strong in body as it can not be damage too easier than laptop, so i would go far it, if childrens are about 12 to 14 years then you can also buy Laptop too.

To me desktop is and old model of personal system,since we are no more living in the old era,so I will suggest if you wanna buy a personal system for your children,it should be laptop,because laptop is very easy to take anywhere you wanna go to,but for desktop before you carry monitor and cpu itself,you will be so tired.

Desktop is part of a computer system, it is actually very strong, durable and lasts longer but it doesn't have a battery as such doesn't work without power. Laptop on the other hand is fast, also durable, cheap most especially portable you can easily carry your laptop in a laptop bag around without much stress. Lastly desktop is no longer what we use today.

If you are moving to excursions and holiday then desktop cannot be moved from house however laptop can be moved out of house and used by your children so i prefer laptop.

There are advantages and disadvantages too of both of these computers types. Because desktop computers are stronger than laptop, but laptop can be charged and then work without electricity like we use mobile, so you can go for laptop too.

A Desktop Computer is preferable considering their age, desktop is more stronger for them to handle. But for laptop since it's handy they may want to carry it about since they are children they may likely fall it and cause damage. And moreover children gets to understand how to use an external mouse easier than that of a laptop

It is a matter of choice seriously, but when it comes to monitoring your children desktop, will be the best to get for them.

if you want mobility and easier usage (no cables or anything else), just go for a laptop, or even a tablet, depending on the tasks that the child will be in need of doing

From my point of veiw and from experience, desktop is more advisable than a laptop for children because they can't move it around, the have to use it where it is kept,but using laptop they can easily spoil it when it falls from their hand mistakenly.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back