What's new

Between a laptop and desktop which is advisable to buy for children.

I'm seeking advice on which to buy for children between laptop and desktop.
I was told a desktop is very strong and rugged than a laptop, that a laptop spoils easily and not strong as a desktops.
But you know that a laptop uses battery which makes it available for use after electricity shortage, but when there is no electricity you can't use a desktop.

So which one is advisable to buy for

I don't know the child's age but it is a very long-lasting tablet that is the best you can give to a boy. The tablet should contain features that would allow the child to develop and appreciate the usefulness of his accomplishments, educationally, religiously and intelectually. It also makes a child more useful in the digital world. You won't regret it, get a tablet.

it is advisable to buy laptop for children .I think desktop is somehow old-fashioned and not ideal for children to manage .laptop is mobile and somehow manageable .to me laptops even more advanced

Between laptop and desktop computer, the one that is advisable to buy for the children is laptop, but if he/she is still between the age of 5 to 10years, desktop computer is advisable but anything over 12years old can use a laptop computer

Desktop computer is very durable and stronger than laptop. The children need a product that is durable. Apart from the ruggedity aspects, desktop computer is less expensive in terms of maintenance, therefore I will advise you to buy desktop computer for the children.

The age of the children will play a big role in that decision. If they are old enough to maintain things then surely a laptop. You could get fairly used laptops that are really strong and can last.

I'd advise you go for desktop if you want it to be fixed in a place like the living room or any other place, that way you can even guide and monitor whatever is done on the laptop and when. Parental guidance is essential when it comes to children, a laptop can be easily moved from place to place which can encourage bad behavior.

I think laptop is preferable because of its mobility between rooms and its battery power. Desktop might be good for children because it doesn't get spoilt easily like laptop but mobility and ability of the children to manage it among themselves its also important

Labtop is best for young men not for children because a young man has sense to work and operate it that could not be possible by children I think. For children, desktop computer is best because it has hard components and it is not easy to break it or make other loss for children. They remain Happy with it and enjoy I think.

I think laptop is preferable because of its mobility between rooms and its battery power. Desktop might be good for children because it doesn't get spoilt easily like laptop but mobility and ability of the children to manage it among themselves its also important

Labtop is best for young men not for children because a young man has sense to work and operate it that could not be possible by children I think. For children, desktop computer is best because it has hard components and it is not easy to break it or make other loss for children. They remain Happy with it and enjoy I think. So I prefer you to desktop for children not labtop.

Tablets and laptops are the new paper, the new textbook, and the new podium from which teachers share with their classes.”

The flexibility of laptop makes it more easy, so buying a laptop for a child is more better than buying a desktop.

I think the desktop would be more advisable to get for your children than a laptop because the laptop with all its portability advantages makes it a bad idea for kids who might damage it while chatting it around unlike a desktop which is fixed and immovable and is more safe from damages by the children.

We mostly can choose a laptop over desktop but the truth Is that no children can take good and perfect Care of a laptop. A child under the age of 10 knows nothing about the laptop yet but can still be taught how to use a desktop.

Desktop would be a good option for kids. For desktop computers, it means when there is no power supply, they can't make use of it. On other hand laptop is an option too but it would not be a healthy one.

I would suggest you get them a laptop instead of a desktop but that again depends on your reason for wanting to get them a personal computer. But if your major reason for doing so is to assist them know how to type them you can get them a laptop. I don't think there's nothing children can't spoil if that's their aim afterall something hidden high ontop a wardrobe just to be kept away from them can be brought down in a few minutes by then and destroyed so what's the use saying a laptop gets easily damaged by them?

Destktop is good option for kids. For desktop computers, it means when there is no power supply, they can't make use of it. however when it comes to laptop, because of its something you can carry around. Laptop is fragile item which is not suitable for kids.
Post automatically merged:

Destktop is good option for kids. For desktop computers, it means when there is no power supply, they can't make use of it. however when it comes to laptop, because of its something you can carry around. Laptop is fragile item which is not suitable for kids.

Children dont need any of the two yet, there is this tab made especially for children. You can get them that instead. You never know how they will handle a laptop, they can just be playing with it and spoil it. Don't buy laptop or desktop for them yet.

Between a laptops and a desktop, both have their advantages and disadvantages. A laptop is more better than a desktop for a child. It also depend on the age of the child. Laptop can save power while desktop computer it need constant electric supply.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back