What's new

Between a laptop and desktop which is advisable to buy for children.

Blue house

Paragon Member
1000 Posts Club
Jan 14, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I'm seeking advice on which to buy for children between laptop and desktop.
I was told a desktop is very strong and rugged than a laptop, that a laptop spoils easily and not strong as a desktops.
But you know that a laptop uses battery which makes it available for use after electricity shortage, but when there is no electricity you can't use a desktop.

So which one is advisable to buy for children.?

I will say the desktop is better to buy for the children instead of laptop because desktop is not easy to carried so they can't spoil it by throw it on the ground. Secondly, it will only be at home for them to be use and desktop is very strong in battery.

Between laptop and desktop computer. A desktop computer is more preferable for children than laptop computer. A laptop computer will last for children than laptop computer. Children can not maintain laptop computer because they will be tempted to carry it around. But a desktop computer is situated at a spot.

Desktop computer it should be, I wouldn't want them to play with the laptop. Yes I know laptop can serve for some time when their is no electricity but it will help them to be conscious of the opportunity given them and thus to do the right thing at the right time and not be reluctant because they can use the power of the system.

If you don't have a dedicated space in your home for the computer, or if family members will want to use the computer in different rooms, a laptop is an ideal option. If you plan to move the computer infrequently, a desktop is a better buy for your money.

When it comes to electronics be it electronic toys or or utility device, children tends to be inquisitive of the electronic they tends to wonder what is probably causing the gadget to do what it is capable of doing. So the between a laptop or desktop which is advisable to buy for children? well to me three things are considered here 1 age of the child, 2 space available at home and 3 purpose of wanting to buy such a gadget. However as for me I will prefer Desktop.

I was told a desktop is very strong and rugged than a laptop, that a laptop spoils easily and not strong as a desktops.
But you know that a laptop uses battery which makes it available for use after electricity shortage, but when there is no electricity you can't use a desktop.

So which one is advisable to buy for children
I would advise you go for desktop when you are contemplating on which to buy for children between desktop and laptop. Since desktop is not mobile like laptop, it will be very easy for parents to monitor their activities on it unlike laptop that can be taken anywhere for an hidden mission.

A laptop is more preferable for me because desktop is somehow outdated and I believe they can be carrying it to their room for their assignments and other necessary school activities

Desktop is much stronger than laptop is the best for kids.you can buy ups(uninterrupted power supply)It's a device that store power for the system to continue during power outage.it's just like the way laptop too can continue working even when there is no light.

Desktop will be better because it is not movable like laptop and in terms of rugged it's very rugged more than laptop. Desktop will not allow them to be more engaged because it doesn't have backuP like like laptop so, that will make them have time for other things.

Both have their advantages and disadvantages too. Desktop is stronger and stiff but laptop is bit sensitive. But laptop is moveable and now it is almost laptops era . so try to buy laptop for them and teach them and ask them to use carefully.

For desktop computers, it means when there is no power supply, they can't make use of it. however when it comes to laptop, because of its something you can carry around, children may want to move it about which makes you to risky. In all, laptop remains the best.

Both have their advantages and disadvantages too. Desktop is stronger and stiff but laptop is bit sensitive. But laptop is moveable and now it is almost laptops era . so try to buy laptop for them and teach them and ask them to use carefully. As after electricity gone they can also use laptop but desktop can not be used after electricity vanish

Between laptop and desktop laptop is better laptop is the best option for children and student who are going to school outside of the home every day, and need a computer for classes. While laptops are more delicate than desktop PCs, you can now find rugged laptops that will take a fall or two without being destroyed

I do not know the age of the child but the best you can give to a child is a very durable and functions filled tablet. The tablet should contain features that would benefit the child educationally, religiously and intellectually, these would enable the child to grow and understand the usefulness of his achievements. It also exposes a child to the digital world usefully. Get a tablet and you won't regret it.

It is very important to expose children to the computer world as early as possible, but it is not advisable to start them with laptop because of poor handling. A child will always be a child, and so it is good to get rugged desktop computers for their computer learning, and familiarisation.

I think laptop is better than desktop, because we can carry our laptop from one place to an other olace, from one room to another room but we can not carry desktop easily. But when electricity goes desktop can not be used so this is the reason we chose laptop. And now laptops are widely used.

I prefer buying children desktop instead of laptop. This is because buying laptop for children can be easily destroyed by them due to the fact that laptop is fragile unlike desktop that is rugged which could withstand rough handling.

As of me laptop computer is more better than the desktop computer because the laptops can save power but that of desktop computer it needs constant electric supply and I will be hard for children to comply with it.and laptop you can take it to anywhere you want.

A laptop is better than a desktop but then again it depends on the age of the children. Any of them would serve the purpose that you intend for it to serve. You have to look at some factors though before making a choice. The availability of electricity should also be considered if it's an issue where you are.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back