What's new

Between a laptop and desktop which is advisable to buy for children.

Since a desktop is one that cannot be moved and will require electricity to run I think it is the most ideal to give children if you don't want them to be addicted to it.

Desktop computer it should be, I wouldn't want them to play with the laptop. Yes I know laptop can serve for some time when their is no electricity but it will help them to be conscious of the opportunity given them and thus to do the right thing at the right time and not be reluctant because they can use the power of the system.

Children of these days should not be underestimated. Some of them are already handling mobile phones without smashing them. Yes, laptop is way bigger than mobile phones but we can all agree that even adults smash their phones. It depends on how careful the kids are. Some of them use tabs, which is just a little lighter than laptops without smashing them.

I would go for a desktop so that I can be able to monitor their activities and also it helps to limit the type of activities they do on the Internet.

When trying to choose what to buy for your children between laptop and desktop , I beleieve we need to consider the age ofnthe children first, if they are just two to seven years of age, I beleieve the parent should buy desktop for them.

I'm seeking advice on which to buy for children between laptop and desktop.
I was told a desktop is very strong and rugged than a laptop, that a laptop spoils easily and not strong as a desktops.
But you know that a laptop uses battery which makes it available for use after electricity shortage, but when there is no electricity you can't use a desktop.

So which one is advisable to buy for children.?
It depend on the age of your children,if they are less than 12 years go for desk top.but if otherwise get them laptop.

I was told a desktop is very strong and rugged than a laptop, that a laptop spoils easily and not strong as a desktops.
But you know that a laptop uses battery which makes it available for use after electricity shortage, but when there is no electricity you can't use a desktop.

A desktop will be more better for kids. It's less mobile and they won't be able to move around with so as not to damage it. You should also know that a desktop is less expensive.

I think laptop is much better for children than desktop because it is more portable in the sense that you can power it even without power supply because it has battery.

Laptop is the best when it come to my own opinion. Laptop is mobile and can be carry anywhere. It is portable, moreover people anowday are now moving from desktop even in places of work as well but laptop is good for children in school.

I will say it is advisable to buy a desktop computer and position it in a place where everyone at home will easily see whatever you are doing on it. If at all you want to buy a laptop for your child, then make sure it is under a close monitoring.

I believe that since a desktop computer is fixed and it depends on the availability of electricity for it to function then it will be good for children so that they can easily manage their time.

Since they may have need to carry it about, I would get a laptop for them.
Once there's power outage, a desktop goes off, hindering certain things intended to be done.
For children....I would go for a laptop.

I would love to think it should be the desktop because they won't be able to be carrying it here and there like they will do the laptop and drop it to the floor and get things damaged in it

I prefer desktop computers because it's well mounted than laptop which could be handled roughly by children. But when they realise that the desktop can't be carried about and it requires them to sit while operating it, with that it will be well maintained n durable.

I will prepare buying a laptop for a child depending on the purpose he or she needs it for. If the child is a student laptop is more preferable because of its mobility.

is not the matter of which one will he strong or not ,it us the matter of which one will be of more help to you , many things nowadays are just for managing ,just look for the one who will be convenient for your usage

I think laptop will be better.but it depends on the age of the children.desktop is stronger than laptop but laptop has some advantage that desktop don't have.

Laptop is advisable than desktop to buy for children.laptop is potable and very lite to move with and it can save more data than desktop and large mother board to save messages

I will say the desktop is better to buy for the children instead of laptop because desktop is not easy to carried so they can't spoil it by throw it on the ground. Secondly, it will only be at home for them to be use and desktop is very strong in battery.
you are spot on. Desktop will be preferable for children because it stationary compare to laptop. We all know children are restless they can easily mistakingly spoil the laptops because of they can carry it around the house.

Most important desktop is good for children because you can monitor what they are doing with it since it is stationary.

Between Laptop and Desktop for children, I'll advise a desktop for children because for a laptop it's will get spoilt on-time they won't be able to get the desktop spoilt on-time they handle it's better

I prefer the desktop to a laptop,one has to consider the children first and we all know that laptops spoil easily and it can only be well managed by an adult and not children

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back