Between a laptop and desktop which is advisable to buy for children.

Setho

Madly Diligent
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Since a desktop is one that cannot be moved and will require electricity to run I think it is the most ideal to give children if you don't want them to be addicted to it.

McIrx

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Desktop computer it should be, I wouldn't want them to play with the laptop. Yes I know laptop can serve for some time when their is no electricity but it will help them to be conscious of the opportunity given them and thus to do the right thing at the right time and not be reluctant because they can use the power of the system.

Children of these days should not be underestimated. Some of them are already handling mobile phones without smashing them. Yes, laptop is way bigger than mobile phones but we can all agree that even adults smash their phones. It depends on how careful the kids are. Some of them use tabs, which is just a little lighter than laptops without smashing them.

cafediscussions

Shigobad2020

Seasoned Veteran
Verified Poster
BizNotes
When trying to choose what to buy for your children between laptop and desktop , I beleieve we need to consider the age ofnthe children first, if they are just two to seven years of age, I beleieve the parent should buy desktop for them.

Jessica30

BizNotes
I'm seeking advice on which to buy for children between laptop and desktop.
I was told a desktop is very strong and rugged than a laptop, that a laptop spoils easily and not strong as a desktops.
But you know that a laptop uses battery which makes it available for use after electricity shortage, but when there is no electricity you can't use a desktop.

So which one is advisable to buy for children.?
It depend on the age of your children,if they are less than 12 years go for desk top.but if otherwise get them laptop.

Bousine123

Reputable
Verified Poster
BizNotes
I'm seeking advice on which to buy for children between laptop and desktop.
I was told a desktop is very strong and rugged than a laptop, that a laptop spoils easily and not strong as a desktops.
But you know that a laptop uses battery which makes it available for use after electricity shortage, but when there is no electricity you can't use a desktop.

So which one is advisable to buy for children.?
A desktop will be more better for kids. It's less mobile and they won't be able to move around with so as not to damage it. You should also know that a desktop is less expensive.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock